The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was the next to cum. Mary Sue was keeping a firm grip on his large cock but the strength of its pulsation surprised her and the first gush of cum flew over the beaker onto her sleeve. As she turned her arm to avoid the spray, the beaker was no longer in place to receive the next shot which smacked her in the chin. "Oh no!" she shrieked in horror. This was precisely what she had feared. Her natural instinct was to let go of his cock to wipe the cum from her chin but by doing so she had then lost all control of his spray. His third shot was a big splat right above her left eye. She shrieked and put her hands up in front of her face to protect herself from further blasts. The whole class turned to see what was happening. Her nightmare was coming true: he was going to cover her with gobs of cum while the whole class watched and laughed. This would be so embarrassing. She cried out in panic; on the verge of tears. Alex could see her fright and embarrassment. He took hold of his cock with one hand and used the other to grab her hand holding the beaker, quickly bringing it back in line to receive the next spray. He held it there while he continued to spurt into the beaker. Mary Sue kept her free left hand in front of her face, just in case further shots got past the beaker. She couldn't do much to help him. She was cringing back from him, her eyes shut tight as the wad of cum that hit her forehead began to leak down into her eye. "Ewww," she exclaimed in further panic and disgust. She tried to pull her right hand back, not really knowing what she could do with it. She simply wanted to escape. Another huge wad of cum flew past the beaker and hit the fingers of her left hand. Many of the boys couldn't help but smile, but the girls were uniformly sympathetic. Another big spurt went over her hand to plop onto her cheek. 'This is so yucky and humiliating,' she thought. Alex, however, got her hand with the beaker again aligned with the head of his cock, and the rest of his cum safely spurted into the beaker. She cringed a bit with each splat, waiting for the trauma to end. He continued to spurt one wad after another, but eventually she could tell that he was done. He squeezed his cock to get the last few drops into the beaker, and then told her, "It's alright Mary Sue, I'm done now." Mary Sue, however, didn't want to open her eyes. Her left eye was getting irritated by his cum, and she didn't want to see all of the students looking at her covered in his cum. She felt like an incompetent idiot.

Alex felt bad for her. He had to admit that she looked very sexy with the wads of his cum on her eye, cheek, and chin, but he had wanted her to enjoy making him cum. He quietly said to her, "I'm sorry Mary Sue. It's all my fault. I should have helped you more." She whispered, "That's ok, Alex, it's just that you're so big and I couldn't control it. You in fact saved me. If it wasn't for you, I would have gotten all of it all over me." Her willingness to take responsibility for his cuming on her was endearing. Alex was feeling very affectionate toward her. "Do I look real bad?," she asked. She opened her good right eye, which had the effect of drawing more attention to the cum in her left eye. Alex found the sight of her trying to use only one eye, the other soaked with his cum, to be adorable. "You look lovely Mary Sue. You have such pretty cheeks and eyes." She smiled at him. "It really doesn't look bad?" She tried to wipe some of the cum out of her left eye but her fingers were dripping with his cum and she still held the beaker in her other hand. Her effort to clean out her eye only had the effect of wiping more cum onto her face. Alex chuckled in sympathy and Mary Sue had to now laugh as well. She realized that it was actually kind of funny, and it was so nice of him to try to take responsibility. "You made such a mess Alex," she now teased him playfully.

Miss Harding came over to help out. She took out her handkerchief and began cleaning the cum off of her face, hand, and clothes. Everyone in class was watching. It was engrossing for the girls to see the large amounts of cum continue to shoot out of Alex's big cock, and the boys enjoyed seeing it splash all over Mary Sue. Nobody could take their eyes away. Even Nancy felt bad for Mary Sue. She had wanted to have Alex as a partner, but she wouldn't have wanted the whole class to see him cum all over her. Any doubt she had in her mind about letting Timmy cum in her mouth was now gone. She could still taste a bit of his cum, but it was no longer leaving a bad taste.

Even Wendy had been absorbed in the sight of Alex spurting all over Mary Sue, and Billy saw his opportunity. Her face was turned toward Mary Sue. She was still absentmindedly stroking Billy's cock, fantasizing that it was the large cock of the athletic Alex, perhaps she wouldn't even mind if it was her receiving his cum. She didn't notice that the beaker was no longer aligned with the head of Billy's cock. He had in fact taken the opportunity of the distraction to turn his body somewhat to point his dick directly at her cheek. A wave of excitement swept through him as he felt the first surge of cum erupt from his cock and the wad shot out hard and fast, smacking her in the cheek with a large splat. "Oh my god!" she shrieked loudly. She quickly turned back to him and got the next shot right on her nose. "Billy, you bastard" she yelled, and jammed the beaker down on his cock so that the head of his dick actually made contact with the bottom of the beaker. He grimaced a bit with pain but continued to shoot his cum. He didn't fight her, letting the rest of his cum to spurt safely into the beaker. It was more than enough that he had gotten two shots on her face and he smiled as he continued to cum in the beaker, watching the two blobs of cum drip down her angry face. He had always wanted to cum on a girl's face, and now he had even cum on the face of the luscious Wendy Meadows. She looked great with his cum sliding down one cheek and hanging in a big drip from the tip of her nose. The sight made it even more pleasurable as the remaining shots spurted into the beaker.

When Billy finished squirting in the beaker Wendy did not help squeeze out the remaining cum. She quickly let go and began wiping the cum off her face. "You're disgusting Billy," exclaimed. She wiped herself off as best she could. She didn't want Miss Harding, or anyone else, to notice that she had taken two loads on her face. However, most everyone in the class had seen him do it. Her screech had drawn their attention. They didn't laugh at her though. Wendy had gone through so much earlier in the class, being spanked and masturbated by Mr. Peters. It didn't seem fair to some of the girls that she had to suffer the further humiliation of having Billy squirt his dirty cum on her face. Many of them scowled at him. Maybe they might even help Wendy pay him back somehow.

Andrew came next. Alice had been continuing to act in a meek, compliant manner, helping him to feel like he was a dominant, powerful man, and it was working well. He had been worried that she would be disappointed by his inadequate penis. However, she was sincerely impressed with his cock once he got an erection. She let him know it as she stroked him toward his orgasm. She couldn't bring herself to use the dirty words, like 'cock,' or 'dick.' These just didn't sound ladylike. However, she did the best she could. "Your penis is so stiff and firm, Andy. You're so manly." He enjoyed the way she spoke to him about his cock. He was proud of it, watching her affectionately stroke and fondle its length, batting her green eyes with admiration at the thick, long staff. "The head is so red and swollen," speaking in her high, girlish, Teri Garr manner. "It doesn't hurt does it?," she asked innocently. "No, no dear," he responded affectionately. As soon as he said it, he realized that he probably should not have referred to her as "dear." He hadn't even gone out on a date with her, let alone presume that she was his girlfriend. She didn't seem to notice. "It's like he's wearing a big red hood or helmet, ready to charge and do battle. Is he going to shoot any bullets at me?" she playfully teased, as she stroked and fondled the head of his dick. "I don't think I would want this big thing to be mad at me. I can't imagine putting such a big, powerful thing like this inside me." Her talking about possibly being fucked by his swollen cock was too much. He could feel the pressure of an impending orgasm, and he warned her, "I think I'm going to cum, Alice." He hoped that it would be an impressive ejaculation. There were times when his cum just sort of oozed out of his cock, although usually this was when he masturbated too soon after the last time. He tried to hold back the inevitable, feeling that the more he fought it, the harder it would shoot. "Oh my, is my big mean penis going to erupt," she teased. She smiled as she put the beaker up close to the head. "I bet your big thing just explodes and shoots all over the place." 'Teri Garr was never this sexy,' he thought, although he didn't like getting this extra pressure for an impressive orgasm, but there was nothing that was going to stop it from happening now. Her soft hand held him tighter as she stroked up and down the shaft. "Let me see it now Andy, let me see your manliness erupt." He could almost feel her breath on his cock as she leaned in to get a closer look and he shot his first load into the beaker. It hit with a big splat, surprising the both of them. She jerked back in shock. She actually didn't expect that his cum would shoot out with such force. "Wow, it really is exploding," she said with admiration. She felt the staff throb with the second eruption, again making a loud splat as it hit the inside of the beaker. "Andy, you have so much cum and it is squirting with so much force." Her eyes were glued to the head of his cock, watching the cum burst out with substantial force, shooting into the beaker with each throbbing pulse of his cock. He was only trying to fill an inch at best of a small beaker but it seemed to the both of them that he was cumming in buckets. She became speechless, marveling in amazement as his cock continued to erupt in gushes of cum, actually filling up a good portion of the beaker. She smiled and stroked his cock with affectionate adoration as her hand appeared to yield more and more spurts. He in turn basked in the powerful release of his orgasm, enjoying the sight of her admiring eyes fixated on his spurting cock.

When it was done he used his own hand to squeeze out a few last drops into the beaker, which she held with both of her hands. "You really are quite the man, Andrew," she gazed up at him with wonderment. He couldn't say anything for awhile, trying to catch his breath. She looked into the beaker, impressed at the large pool of milky cum that had accumulated. "I bet this will be the biggest amount of anyone," she exclaimed with pleasure. She smiled at him, "You are still going to take me out on a date aren't you?" she asked expectantly but uncertainly. It actually seemed like it might be her turn to feel insecure. He stood straight up and made a show of trying to fit his still erect cock into his pants. "Of course, Alice, I will pick you up at," he hesitated, not recalling at first what time he had previously said, "at 7." "I'll be waiting, dear," she said, fluttering her eyes. He then realized that she had in fact heard him use the word, "dear." He felt quite reassured as he returned to this desk.

Alan came next. He provided Theresa with adequate warning. "I believe, Theresa, that my penis is about to have an ejaculation," he said in as objective a manner as he could. "Excellent, Alan. I will place the receptacle at the head of your erection, and you can release your sperm into the beaker," she instructed. It wasn't a particularly romantic way to have an orgasm but Theresa had done an excellent job with her hands and he felt the surge of his first spray. It shot from his cock directly into the beaker. Theresa was impressed with the pulsation she felt through the stem of his cock and the rapid gushes of sperm into the beaker. She didn't think it was at all gross or disgusting, as many of the other girls felt. She thought it was a rather provocative phenomenon. She even felt a bit of stimulation between her own legs as she held onto Alan's throbbing cock, jettisoning wads of cum through her fingers into the beaker. She wanted to direct his penis in another direction to see how far it would shoot but she knew that her assignment was to collect all of the sperm within the beaker. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were tightly shut, his face was flushed, and he was breathing very heavily. She could tell that the experience of an orgasm must be quite intense and she wondered if perhaps she should ask Alan to help her experience an orgasm for a future study. He continued to blast jets of sperm into the beaker, and Theresa grew increasingly impressed. The power and force of the ejaculation was particularly inspiring. She even briefly imagined what it might feel like to have this stiff erection forcing itself between her legs, shooting its jets of hot cream into her. She reflexively clutched her thighs together, feeling protective but also tingly. This however, was too personal and she focused her thoughts back on the task at hand. When he finished she was careful to extract the final bits of cum, watching it ooze from the end of his penis into the beaker. "Very good Alan. I think you have provided an excellent sample of sperm for our study. I bet Miss Harding will be very pleased." "Thank you, Theresa, I did the best I could," he responded breathlessly.

Theresa studied the thick, creamy white liquid. She wanted to stick her finger in the beaker to see what it felt like but she knew that any such contact could contaminate the specimen and ruin the whole experiment. She was even curious as to how it tasted. She sniffed it, found that it smiled rather nice; a very fresh, clean scent. She made further notes, and then turned to Alan as he was pulling back on his pants. "Alan, this was a very instructive exercise, don't you think?, she inquired. He responded, "Oh yes, Theresa. I think it was good for both of us." She then inquired, "I really would like to explore this phenomenon in more detail. Perhaps you could come to my house sometime, and we conduct more experiments in my science lab at home?" Alan paused. He wasn't entirely sure what this meant. Who knows what Theresa had in mind. However, he did figure that it could very well mean another hand job, and what could be bad about that? "Well, sure, Theresa, I would be happy to help." "Excellent," she smiled and returned to consider her notes. "But, you know, Theresa, it would only be fair if I can take some samples as well." She stopped her writing to consider this possibility. She hadn't thought about that. Girls didn't ejaculate cum, and so what could he be possibly thinking, she wondered. However, she could not deny that she was feeling a bit of excitement between her own legs, and it was quite possible that she was not entirely familiar with the process and outcome of a female's orgasm. She realized that he was making an excellent proposal. This was precisely why she enjoyed being Alan's lab partner, as he was always coming up with creative ideas for experiments. "Well, yes, Alan, of course, that is an excellent proposal. We can perhaps outline a series of experiments, and then get some guidance from Miss Harding regarding the best course of action." Alan would rather keep the experiments a secret between the two of them, but they could cross that bridge later. "Ok, Theresa, well, then let's get together and develop a prospectus?" "Excellent," she smiled at him as he finished buttoning his pants. He returned to his seat, looking forward to their next study.

Jimmy was the last to cum, although he did cum at about the same time as Alan. Tina was a bit disappointed that she had been unable to get him to cum sooner. She had wanted to impress Mr. Peters with her expertise at masturbation, but he might at least recognize the fact that the presence of Tammie was a handicap. There was in fact some truth to this. Jimmy found it intensely erotic to have the little hands of Tina stroking him, while Tammie watched closely, holding the beaker. Tammie looked awfully cute in her pigtails, braces, and spectacles. However, he just couldn't get it out of his mind that she looked so much like his little sister. His little sister was tremendously cute but he knew it would be very wrong to have her watch him ejaculate. He would start to fantasize about it, imagining that Tammie was his little sister, peaking at him through a crack in the bedroom door. Perhaps she was even sitting right in front of him, wanting her big brother to show how a man shoots his cum. He could feel the excitement rising as Tammie gazed at his hard cock, being so expertly handled by the petit fingers of Tina, but he would then feel guilty and would actively suppress his feelings and thoughts. It helped a bit if he kept his sister out of his mind and focused his thoughts on Tammie and Tina, but they both looked so young.

It didn't help matters that Tammie even acted like a little girl. She kept asking Tina silly and childlike questions. "Does it hurt boys to have big boners like this?," and Tina would reply, "On no, Tammie, they actually like to have stiffies. It makes them feel good. They can play with their stiffy for hours." She smiled at the thought of a boy playing hours with his stiffy, revealing her braces, and then asked, "How often does a boy get a boner?" "Whenever he wants," Tina replied. "Boys will in fact make themselves have boners by thinking about girls or looking at dirty pictures." Tammie looked up at Jimmy, wondering what he was thinking about, and then realized that he might be thinking dirty thoughts about her. She blushed and quickly looked away. Jimmy wondered why she was asking Tina all these questions about male cocks when he was standing right there, with his cock pointed right at her, but he appreciated that she was probably too shy to speak directly to him.

Tammie was fascinated by Jimmy's cock. She wanted to touch it. She wondered so much what a hard boner would feel like, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. It seemed so wrong, and so scary. It's big red head even looked a little cross. She was also afraid that he might ejaculate while she was touching it, and she wanted to be sure that she had both hands on the beaker when he began to release his sperm. "How many penis's have you played with?" she whispered to Tina. It was not a particularly effective whisper, as Jimmy was standing right there, and he was certainly curious as well. Tina was taken aback by the question. She didn't want to appear inexperienced, but she didn't want to appear like a slut, and she definitely didn't want to tell anyone about Mr. Peters. "Good girls don't talk about it Tammie." She figured it was best to just leave it to their imagination. The fact was, Mr. Peter's cock was the only one, although it should count as quite a few, given that it was a grown man's cock. Jimmy found her answer to be a bit mysterious.

"Do you like the way she is stroking your penis, Jimmy?," Tammie asked Jimmy directly. She looked up at him through her spectacles, a wondering look on her face as her tongue played with her braces, waiting for an answer. He wanted so much to have her touch his cock, to perhaps even have that cute mouth wrap itself around the head of his cock. He felt himself getting stiffer. Tina felt it too. "Get ready, Tammie," she warned her. "Oh my goodness, are you going to squirt your stuff, Jimmy?," she asked excitedly. She quickly held the beaker up to the bottom of the head of his cock to receive his ejaculation, waiting with a bated breath, as if she was going to be getting a big prize. Jimmy felt the first wad of cum surging through his cock. Tina felt it too and quickly tipped the beaker in Tammie's hand so that the head of his cock was aimed inside of the beaker; Tammy had simply placed it under the head, as if it would just pour in like a faucet. "Here it comes," Jimmy exclaimed breathlessly and the first shot slapped against the inner side of the beaker. Tammie's eyes widened in wonderment, and a big grin came across her face. Another shot quickly followed into the beaker. "Wow, Tina, it's like he has his own squirt gun. Shoot it again, Jimmy," she squealed, bouncing up and down in her chair, and another shot spewed into the beaker. "Cool Tina, it's all like real warm and stuff. I can feel it." She proudly held the beaker in place as Jimmy continued to unload his cum, shooting in wads of creamy white liquid. Tammie was enjoying every second of it. Bobbing her head and shrieking as each load spurted out. She had been very apprehensive of what would happen, particularly when Mary Sue caught much of Alan's come right in her face. But all of Jimmy's cum was falling safely into the beaker in a lustful gushing display. Tina was smiling as well. She was glad that she had made Jimmy cum so hard. She hoped Mr. Peters noticed. She looked over at him, tilted her head, and gave him a flirtatious smile, continuing to hold onto Jimmy's cock as he released his last few shots into the beaker. He returned her smile, noticing though that Tammie got a little flustered as Tina had inadvertently shifted the direction of Jimmy's cock as she turned to Mr. Peters. Tammie, however, had been intensely focused on Jimmy's cock and she shifted the beaker with Tina's movement, biting her lower lip in concentration as she managed to keep it well aligned with the spurting head of his dick.