The Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson.
23.2k words
4.62
177.3k
27

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Five of The Lessons. If you haven't already done so, you are encouraged to read the earlier chapters; otherwise, aspects of the story might not be understandable. This is the last chapter of the initial series of The Lessons. I will be happy to write more, if this series is well received.

In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this initial series. I have made outlines for some of them. I will be very happy to write them, but there won't be much point if there is inadequate interest. I would also like to hear your suggestions for how to improve the series.

Finally, please do vote; especially if you like it! I must admit that getting good votes can be the best form of encouragement (I didn't realize how long it would take to do this, particularly when it came to the copyediting). But, even if you don't, I do hope you enjoy it!

* * * * * * *

"I suppose you are wondering what I have in the box," Miss Harding asked the class in a cheerful and teasing manner as she placed a box on Mr. Peters' desk at the front of the class. "As you know, during the past week in Human Biology we have been studying microbes and bacteria using Templeton's newly purchased optic quality microscopes. I was inspired yesterday by Theodore's impressive class demonstration with the thought of studying in a future session the human spermatozoa." The beginning of smiles could be seen on the faces of the girls, whereas the boys shifted uncomfortably in their chairs. "Mr. Peters agreed to prepare the boys for this demonstration during the initial session of his Advanced Mathematics class and given what appears to have occurred during the first part of this class" (Miss Harding could see the disheveled appearance of Wendy, as well as her bra and panties sitting on Mr. Peters' desk) "I believe we can now obtain some generous samples of male sperm." She smiled sweetly to the students. "Would the boys please come to the front of the class?"

Most of the boys hesitated. Many of them were still stricken with rock hard erections, although the increasing anxiety over what Miss Harding was up to was causing some of them to lose their arousal. All of them could certainly feel considerable pressure in their testicles and were looking forward to getting home or to a restroom to relieve their tension. They had not been thinking that they would be doing so in class. Some of the boys remained in their seats, hoping that perhaps only a few of them were really needed or were expected to participate. Miss Harding, however, clapped her hands and instructed, "Come on boys, this means all of you. We will not have any shirkers or slackers. Everyone now, to the front of the class."

The boys walked reluctantly to the front of the room. Many had their hands in their pockets or in front of their pants, either to hide a current erection or simply in embarrassment at the thought of what might in fact happen. Billy was somewhat annoyed, as he thought he had already escaped this embarrassment when he was measuring Wendy's breasts, but apparently all that effort was for nought. "OK boys, now make a nice handsome line across the front of the room." The girls giggled and pointed as the boys grudgingly formed a line. Only a few of them now had the remnants of an erection, as their anxiety and self-consciousness was overcoming their sexual arousal. However, most continued to carefully clasp their hands in front of themselves.

Miss Harding opened the box and carefully stacked on Mr. Peters' desk small, eight 50 ml Erlenmeyer beakers. "As you can see gentlemen, I have brought with me some beakers in which to place your discharges. We will need a specimen from each of you." Some of the boys blushed in confusion and trepidation. "Now, I could have each of you do this privately within the stall of the restroom, a task that is probably not unfamiliar to some of you," she looked at them in a mock accusatory expression. The girls laughed; the boys glanced away. "However, that would also lose the additional educational value of observing and studying the male genitalia during the process of erection and ejaculation. We received an excellent demonstration of this process yesterday by Theodore, and I want to again thank you Teddy for your excellent display," she smiled gratefully at Teddy who smiled back in confusion, "but I felt that today we should do a more comprehensive and systematic exercise in which the girls can participate." The boys' eyes widened, and some began to feel some excited stirring in their loins. The girls' eyes widened in nervous trepidation.

"My plan is this," Miss Harding explained. "I want the girls to extract from each boy a sample of sperm, being sure that the ejaculate is properly deposited into a respective beaker. I am a bit concerned that some of the boys will have difficulty achieving success left to their own devices. Having the girls involved will also allow them to get a closer observation of the erection and ejaculation process. What do you think," she asked rhetorically, not really wanting or expecting an answer to her question.

By now Miss Harding had laid out on the desk eight beakers, one for each boy. "Now, let us choose our specimens. How do you think they should be paired Mr. Peters?"

Mr. Peters was now sitting behind his desk, allowing for some privacy for his own erection. He leaned forward and carefully considered Miss Harding's question. "Well, Miss Harding, I do believe that the girls should have some input into this selection. I don't want any pairings that might disrupt the natural pairings that have occurred outside of class. I suggest that we have the girls place their name, along with the name of a boy, on an index card. We will then draw the pairings from the box."

Some of the boys were very uncomfortable with this decision. It was bad enough to be the last person chosen when selecting the members of a soccer or a baseball team, but not being chosen by any of the girls for a penis inspection would be beyond humiliation. Mr. Peters, however, had anticipated this concern. "However, I do not want any of the boys to be unduly embarrassed " (as if the exercise itself was not unduly embarrassing). "When a second girl chooses the same boy, I will not in fact read that boy's name. I will instead randomly select the name of a yet unchosen boy." He then turned to the girls sitting at their desks. "I do not want any of the girls to display any objection or disgruntlement with their assignment. Boys can be very self-conscious about their penis's. I will not look well upon the girl that causes undue feelings of rejection or embarrassment, " he warned them. "In addition, we have eight boys and nine girls; therefore, two of the girls will have to share a boy." Mr. Peters then handed out index cards. After each was completed, they were placed in Miss Harding's box. Mr. Peters began reading the selections.

Mary Sue's card was the first to be removed. Not surprisingly, she had chosen Alex. Alex was perhaps the most good looking and muscular boy in the class. Many of the girls would be expected to choose him. Mary Sue clapped her hands, being the winner of such a nice specimen for her inspection, and Alex smiled at being the first male chosen.

"The next card belongs to Penny, and she will be paired with Teddy." Teddy also smiled with satisfaction. He had been quite afraid that he would be among the last to be chosen, if chosen at all. He knew that a number of the girls did not care much for him and he did not want to suffer the embarrassment of having a girl being forced to study his penis. In fact, he was ecstatic that Penny had selected him. Not only was he the second one to be chosen, but he was also chosen by Penny. He had fully expected her to pick Alex or some other hunk, but she had chosen him. Teddy and Penny had already gone on a few dates, and he often fantasied about having Penny play with his cock. Now he was going to get his wish.

Penny was also happy to have gotten Teddy. Ever since yesterday's class, she had wanted to repeat the exercise herself with Teddy, but was just too nervous and insecure to ask him. He had in fact rushed home right after class, leaving her little opportunity to speak to him. Miss Harding's laboratory study gave her the perfect opportunity. Now she could actually play with Teddy's penis, yet be under the cover of simply doing school work. She was a little nervous, though, of whether she would in fact do a good enough job.

The next girl to be drawn was Tammie Tyler. She had written below her name, 'Can I please just watch, Mr. Peters?' Tammie was an adorable young woman but was also a bit of a wallflower. She was a very good student, always completing her homework. She often received among the highest grades on the tests, but she was nevertheless reluctant to speak in class. She was embarrassed in part by her braces, which her parents insisted she wear despite her age . She looked much younger than 19, being very small in stature, still wearing braces and her hair in pig tails. The spectacles and school uniform with the Mary Janes, plaid skirt, and white blouse also didn't help, but the biggest problem for her was probably her timidity and girlish voice. It would be surprising if Tammie had any experience with boys and it was hardly surprising to find that she was stunned at the thought of having to inspect a male penis in class. Mr. Peters, however, felt that it might only add to her social introversion by allowing her to sit out the exercise. It would only reinforce her wallflower status. He therefore said, "Tammie, being the very good girl that she is, has allowed me to make the choice for her." Tammie was crestfallen that he had not in fact allowed her to sit out, but she read from the expression on his face that he regrettably had to assign her to somebody. Mr. Peters chose Jimmy Edwards. Jimmy was probably among the safest choices Mr. Peters could make, as Jimmy was known to be a very nice, considerate boy. He was certainly not intimidating like Alex, nor was he likely to try to embarrass her after the class like Billy. Tammie, however, looked anxiously at Jimmy.

The fourth girl to be drawn was Theresa Bennington. Theresa was a very reserved girl. She was well behaved, and it was unlikely that Mr. Peters or Miss Harding would ever be placed in the position of having to discipline her. She was quite studious and always completed her homework assignments. However, she was surprised by this assignment. It was not her nature to question the authority of her professors. If Mr. Peters and Miss Harding considered this to be a useful educational exercise, she would certainly participate to the best of her ability, but she did consider it to be somewhat unusual. She chose as her partner Alan Tompkins. Alan Tompkins and Theresa were often laboratory partners in science classes. He was one of the brightest students in class, and shared with Theresa a passion for science and research. They often talked to each other about the thrill of becoming a physicist or chemist, making new discoveries and publishing in scientific journals. They knew that other students did not share their passion for research and found with each other a common bond.

Her choice, however, made Alan a bit nervous. He knew it was natural for Theresa to pick him. Everyone would expect her to pick him. But he wasn't so sure that he wanted to show Theresa his penis. They had never even dated, held hands, or anything. Now she would be looking at his penis, perhaps even holding it in her hand. The thought started to give him an erection and that made him even more nervous. He liked Theresa very much. They were partners in science. He always felt that a personal relationship was out of the question, and he worried that if she got the wrong impression from this assignment that she would no longer want him to be her lab partner. He vowed to keep this as business-like as possible.

It wasn't that Theresa was unattractive. She had her appealing qualities, but she never conveyed any sexuality. He never thought about her in a sexual manner. She looked like a young schoolmarm. When he was younger he had a crush on Laura Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie, but Laura seemed to lose her appeal when she became the school teacher, and Theresa never did anything special to accentuate her physical appearance. She wore rather plain glasses, and her hair was usually pulled back in a pony tail or tied up in a bun. Alan imagined that having sex with her would be like having sex with a prissy librarian.

The fifth girl to be drawn was Wendy. She selected Billy as her laboratory subject. Billy was a surprising to choice to everyone in the room. Most of the students assumed that Wendy, one of the more attractive girls in the class and certainly the girl with the most impressive breasts, would have chosen Alex, Jimmy, or even Andy. Perhaps, though, this was one of Mr. Peters' random choices, given that Alex and Jimmy were already chosen. Wendy smiled mischievously at Billy. Billy knew that she was up to something, but he was uncertain how he felt about it. Wendy had warned him that she would get him back, but how bad could it be to have "Wendy Whoppers" jerk you off?

The sixth girl to be drawn was Nancy. Nancy was a very attractive brunette. It was rumored that she had quite a lot of experience with boys, but none of this could actually be confirmed. She had written Alex's name on her card. As he had indicated, Mr. Peters ignored this selection and stated, "Nancy will be paired with Tim." Tim was not among the more popular boys in class. He was a bit chubby. He was quite funny, often telling jokes and playing pranks, but he would not be the first choice for most girls. It was evident to all of the girls that this must have been a selection by Mr. Peters. Nancy was herself quite disappointed with the selection of Tim, but she was careful not to show it. She had seen what could happen if you were not a cooperative or good student. Tim was himself happy with the pairing. He was glad not to be the last person selected. He was surprised that he was chosen by Nancy. He knew that she had dated boys and perhaps she was in fact interested in him.

The seventh girl to be drawn was Alice. Alice was a pretty girl with wavy blonde hair, moderate size breasts, squinty eyes, and pursed lips. She reminded Mr. Peters of a younger Teri Garr in Young Frankenstein, or more appropriate for Alice's age, Teri Garr as she appeared in the 1964 movie Pajama Party. He often thought about what it would be like to watch Alice prance around like Teri in her pajamas. He wondered if perhaps someday he should have a pajama class. But, he then realized that his mind was drifting and he read her selection. "Alice has chosen Andrew Storr." Andrew was a good looking boy, and it was well known that he had a crush on the attractive Alice but he had been unable to generate the courage to ask her out. Alice smiled at him, but he only blushed.

The eighth girl's name to be drawn was Sara. Sara had written Teddy's name on her card. She was hoping to get back at Teddy for playing with himself while she was getting spanked. However, Penny had picked him first. Mr. Peters therefore assigned Sara to George, the last boy to be picked. George was disappointed to be the last one to be chosen. It helped a bit though that Mr. Peters read Sara's card as if she had in fact picked him. George had no reason to think that Sara would have chosen him, but it was better to pretend that this might have been true than to acknowledge that none of the girls had chosen him.

With the selection of George, all of the boys had been paired. Mr. Peters then drew the remaining card, belonging to Tina. She had written the name of Mr. Peters. Mr. Peters smiled. This was flattering, and arousing, and it might even be a nice way of dealing with the fact that there was one extra girl. It would be tremendous fun to repeat the tutoring he provided to Tina the previous evening. However, he knew that it would not be appropriate to have one of the students masturbate him in front of the class. He stated, "Tina has placed my name on her card." Many of the girls giggled. They wished that they had come up with the same idea. It would certainly be very good fun to see Mr. Peters' erect dick. "However, I don't believe that it would be appropriate for me to participate. I would be very flattered to have Tina use my penis for this demonstration," Tina smiled at this public admission of his attraction for her, "but I believe it would be more suitable to keep the pairings among the students. Tina, why don't you work with Tammie on the penis of Mr. Edwards."

Tammie was delighted with this decision. She was dreading to have to touch a boy's penis, and was relieved to hear that she would probably be able to delegate much of the work to someone else. Mr. Peters added, "Tina is one of our more mature students and I believe that she would serve as an excellent model for Miss Tyler". The students were a bit confused by this statement. Tina hardly looked more mature than Tammie. They could imagine Mr. Peters saying something like that in reference to Nancy, but not with respect to the innocent, inexperienced Tina. Tina, however, smiled. Mr. Peters was indicating to the class how much confidence he had in her maturity. She would be sure to do an excellent job of masturbating Jimmy.

Miss Harding then instructed the boys to stand next to the girl with whom they were paired. Tammie came over to sit in the desk next to Tina, such that Jimmy was standing in between them. "I want the girls to have the comfort of sitting at their seats, as they will need to complete a number of tasks." The boys wondered what these tasks might be. The boys and girls took their positions. "Now, the first thing to do is to reveal the specimens. Boys, please undue your trousers and slide them, along with your underwear, down to your ankles."

Most of the boys hesitated. They looked around to be sure that they would not be the only one to drop his pants. After taking a deep breath, they began to undue their belts and zippers. The girls' faces were right at the level of their crotch and they were wearing big smiles of anticipation. Only Alex and Teddy were not mortified, although Teddy was nervous that Penny would be disappointed. The boys pulled their trousers and underpants down to their ankles. Upon standing they modestly placed their hands in front of their genitalia. Miss Harding was quick to correct them. "Now boys, remove your hands so that your laboratory partner can provide an adequate inspection. Any boy that is not cooperative will have to repeat this exercise for all of the girls in the class across the course of the rest of the semester." Alex wasn't so sure that this would be a punishment and he considered pretending to hide his penis so that he would in fact be able to do this with every girl in the class, but he felt that there would probably be some catch. So, he stood compliantly.

Most of the boys looked away as they exposed themselves. Many of the girls squealed in delight as their penis's were presented for their inspection. "Girls, as you can see, when the penis is not erect, it is not a particularly intimidating organ." The girls snickered at this. Most of the boys' cocks had shrunk down to their smallest size, largely due to their tension over having to be publicly exposed. Their cocks were now described well as just little penis's. Wendy even exclaimed, "Billy's looks like a little peanut." Billy scowled at Wendy as the rest of the class laughed. The boys were happy to get some attention drawn away from them, but most felt that they were equally susceptible to such abuse. Mr. Peters gave Wendy a sharp look, and she realized that she better be more careful in how she embarrasses Billy.