All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 21'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
UGH!

I could only stomach to the end of page one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great work

You are an excellent writer. The best part is the eroticism going to a crescendo even without a penetration. The 'he thought, she thought or his reaction, her reaction' is very imaginative on your part to actually get the reader into the story. I don't care who comments what, your series is the best I've read so far. I would like to read more encounters with his daughters too. Classy eroticism without the usual bang, bang, and the orgasm tales. Keep up the great work.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
Your descriptions are so

vivid that I feel as if I am actually participating in the scene. I don't always have the moisture laden finger tips, but often have the cum in my boxers. Thanks. I, too,look forward to more episodes with the daughters who seem to have inherited a sense of eroticism from their father. Interesting how most of the college girls and boys are so inexperienced in sex while his own daughters seem to be more normal, more sexually aware and active.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Incredible, once again. You should definitly do more of the spanking stories. But not in mr. Peters office. Do it in front of the class, like with Wendy. Totally naked in front of the class like this one would be outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well written.....

I can almost see the method in Mr Peters madness... But at the same time I find him to be an infuriating little slime-bag......who, under the guise of being a disciplinarian, is merely taking advantage of young peoples natural timidity and lack of knowledge about lecherous scum-bags such as he.

I guess I'm hoping that one day when he's in the midst of trying to pull yet another number on some hapless youthful person, they surprise him with a deft and hefty knee to his groin, and call the police on him.

(Sigh) One can dream, can't one ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous