The Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation was a powerful tool. I was sure that it would have the same effect on her as it had on me after I left the kitchen a mess. I could only imagine the butterflies she had in her stomach all day.

I arrived home early. After putting dinner in the oven, I went upstairs to change. After selecting a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts and a tank top, and deciding against underwear, I neatly put my work clothes away (I had learned my lesson) and got dressed and went downstairs to set the table.

The car door slammed and a moment later a very nervous Nicole walked in. I told her that dinner was almost ready.

We sat down to dinner and Nicole just picked at the food. I knew the wait was having the appropriate effect. I tried to make small talk but Nicole's mind was preoccupied with things to come.

After dinner, I told her that I would clean up the dishes while she got ready. Her heart must have been in her throat. I told her to go upstairs, get totally undressed and stand in the corner. This had been very humiliating for me when I had to prepare myself so I knew she would be feeling the same shame and indignity as I felt.

Slowly I went about cleaning up the dinner dishes. I wanted to give her plenty of time to reflect on her misdeed.

Finally, I made my way upstairs. When I entered the bedroom, I would have sworn she let out a gasp. I noticed her lily white ass cheeks and thought to myself that they would not be white much longer.

I had her turn around and her hands went down to cover her bush. She won't be worrying about modesty soon, I though. I instructed her to get the hairbrush.

She nervously handed me the brush and I began. "Nicole", you agreed to deal with problems and annoyances as they came up so we could correct and put them behind us. I'm disappointed that you have no regard for the things that are my concern." "I'm sorry, Justin. I just wasn't thinking." She was almost on the verge of tears.

"Well, I think its time that you get a little lesson to help you remember. I want you to lie on the bed on your back."

Nicole looked confused. The two times I had gotten spanked had been over her knee. I had different plans. I knew that the next time I did something wrong, I would pay dearly for this alteration.

She got on the bed. I took a pillow and had her raise her bum off the bed so I could place it near the small of her back. This raised her ass in the air. I instructed her to bend her knees, bring them back towards her head and wrap her arms around them. I readjusted the pillow so her butt was higher than her head and stepped back and admired the sight. She was mortified and begged me to spank her over the knee

Not only did I have easy access to her ass, but I had an open view of her pussy and asshole. Her face was red with embarrassment. Since I was standing, each swat could be delivered full force to her soon to be aching rear. She also was able to see each swat coming a second before it made contact with her cheeks.

"Oh, Nicole", I said. "If you let go of your knees, I will just have to start over."

Her eyes widened as I brought my arm back for that first swat. She flinched as the brush started its downward journey. A split second later and the room was filled with the sound of an oak brush making contact with her ass followed rapidly by a shriek of pain from her lips. A red mark in the shape of the hairbrush made its appearance.

I took my time. I wanted the effects of the previous swat to sink in before I followed with another. I alternated cheeks. I counted out loud as I thrashed her ass. The 8th blow was a particularly hard swat to the area where her thighs and buttocks met. She let go of her knees and started to rub her tender ass.

"Those didn't count", I informed her. I'll have to start over."

Her begging and pleading got louder and louder as her ass went from white to pink to red. She was crying uncontrollably now as blow after blow fell on her cheeks. My cock was stirring in my shorts as I admired my handiwork.

I was finally satisfied that she had learned her lesson and I threw the brush down beside her. "It's ok Nicole", I consoled her. "It's all over." I bent over her and kissed away her tears.

Reaching into the night stand, I got out a tube of cream. I told her to turn over and I gently applied some of the cooling cream to her well spanked ass. I felt the heat from her cheeks as I rubbed the cream in all the while telling her how good she had done.

My cock was rock hard after all of this. I got some lube out of the drawer and after raising Nicole to her knees, applied a generous amount to my stiff member. I slowly inserted a lubed finger in her ass, then another. She lay there with her head on the bed and her ass in the air as I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her brown hole. I allowed her time to get used to the intrusion and then fucked her hard. She let out moans of pains as my pelvis slammed against her tender ass. I shot my seed quickly and pulled out satisfied.

Nicole and I agree that our little solution to handling problems is a good one. Once the point is made and the lesson learned, all is forgiven and we can continue having our normal loving relationship.

We have now both been on the giving and receiving end of a good spanking. There is a certain euphoria for both the spanker and spankee. The spanker realizes that they have the ability to correct the problem before it mushrooms into an insurmountable kink in the relationship. The spankee knows that their partner loves them enough to prevent the little things from building up to destroy what they are working to achieve. After all, it's the little things that add up.

12