All Comments on 'The Lodge'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
two bullets should do it

one for her, and one for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
EEEk.... Put in FETISH CATEGORY

Dear Author, are you too dense?

There s no Loving Wife in your story.

(by Paul in rio)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you can do better

from your 1st story I think you can do much better. You should let him find his balls as big or as small as they are.

Nobody deserves to humiliated or treated with cruelty bjust because you love that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed this. Super story, usual themes but something different in the style.

For those men who like a blush of humiliation old Albert has found the perfect Loving Wife. Somewhat reluctantly she goes with his desires and in this FANTASY, an extremely well written one, she pushes, gently, his buttons. Keep writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
REMEMBER ABOUT PAYBACK AND REVENGE

THIS STORY LEAVES A LOT TO CONSIDER. LIKE WHY DOES A CHANGE TO A WIMPERING CUCK AND WAS ONLY THINKING OF HIS LOVE FOR HIS PARTNER. DONT FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING DOGS. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YUGHHHH

Eat cum shit and stand in line.a -1

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
arguably the worst LW story ever written

since the beginning of time....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just stepped in a pile of sick fetish shit. If anyone thinks this story has a loving wife they need locking up due to mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Idea

When he gets home, force her to strip, give her some 'E' and then march her out to the parking lot and leave her there.

While she is busy fucking the neighbors, get pictures, bag her clothes and then leave them in the parking lot with her.

He wanted her to have satisfying sex, NOT cuckold him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Leave her now

Albert needs to get his manhood back by just leaving her now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Death or Divorce is the only way forward for this man and woman. They are not Man and wife and she is not a loving wife.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51almost 13 years ago
He has no love

for her or he would not let her treat him so badly. This story is not worth the time it takes to read it. So to those who read the comments to find out about a story just skip this one it is a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wantabwriter

try be a person first you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really bad!

One of the worst stories ever posted!

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
So this is erotic?

How is this different from beating up your wife?

Mental abuse is worse far worse than physical abuse.

A black eye, broken arm will heal. A broken sprite will not.

The wife should be gutted and shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Didn't get past the 1st page

Pure crap. Shoot Zofia in the head and anyone else that has used her or him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unless part 2 is his divorce from her

Don't write anymore of this crap. Only people who need serious pschologcial help or who are compltete sadists or even psychotic could enjoy this story.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
You still want to be a writer?

This isn't writing. This is crap. It dehumanizes people, especially Albert and almost raises cruelty to a height not reached since the Nazis lost.

Let me tell you something if you want to be a writer. Writers write with a purpose. Other than objectifying people and showing how really low our species can sink, this has no purpose.

Always have someone with whom the audience can identify. Always have hero(ine). None here.

Write to instruct or please your readers. Only the worst, most depraved piece of shit reader could possibly get any enjoyment out of this.

STOP NOW!

You may want to be a writer but you just haven't got the tool, imagination or talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too far

I've enjoyed your creative writing and stories but this one has gone too far with the belittling of Albert to below dog squat. He should just leave his so called wife, no argument just disappear. Zo can marry someone else but at least free Albert.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Ok. will you redeem yourself now?

x

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Couldn't Do it

Read the first two paragraph's of this steaming pile of dog shit but that was as far a I could go don't touch this one with a 10 foot pole save your time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Doesn't hold water

aYour story, and I use that word loosely here, falls apart right at the beginning. Hubby admits a dark secret. What is the secret? According to him he only wants her to be satisfied. She is against the idea in the beginning but then he is the one who suggests the swingers club. Did he make the reservations or did she? The whole story depends on who did it. If he did then how did the lodge know he was a cuck. If she did why did he put up with that degree of humiliation from the start when all he wanted was for her to be sexually satisfied. This dribble is so full of inconsistancies one can hardly call it a story. Stop, back up and re enroll in creative writing 101. Maybe this time you will pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute shit

You pathetic twat !!!! Of course this is a biography and you are Albert and I for one will never read from this site again you talentless piece of human filth you disgust me

manlessmanlessalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story, ignore all the closet queers who rant and rave, but keep reading cuckold stories. Doesn't get sicker than that now does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
closet queers? that think cuck story is a mental illness published?

get a life manless and writer. This shit stinks so bad the flies to the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That has to be the BIGGEST pile of shit I have EVER read, not worth rating.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Hopefully what he needs to do includes death

To her and her friends -

Probably not be he is way past any even horror movie limit -

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
I only read the first 3 paragraphs

And I will read no further. You will no doubt wants us to sympathize with Albert, and will have wifey humiliate him. Just remember readers, whatever happens to him, he deserves! When you specifically ask for a certain thing, you CANNOT complain afterwards, when you get it! Whatever happens to him, and whatever she does to him, remember this; He asked for it!

This will most likely be a tale of a wimp, pussy whipped husband secretly desiring to be dominated, and a wife that revels in that domination. Therefore, I shall read no further, thus saving myself the effort of having to criticize it. There are a lot of closet cases out there that glorify in this kind of story, (more of them than I realized), but it's not for me, so here I stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think he did something sooner

When she sat on his face he simply bit a big chunk out of her, sending her to the hospital. While she was gone, he packed, left and filed for divorce. The end to this complete and utter stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck shit

You fucking cuck wimps!!! Write it into The description that this story is about fucking wimp Fagotts!!! So I can stop Reading this shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous