The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert had to sleep on the floor till Zofia got up. She sent him to pack the car and get her lunch since it was well after noon on Sunday. Albert had to drive home in the costume but Zofia did remove the collar.

The next two weeks more things changed. Zofia complained that Albert stunk up the master bath when he used the toilet and with his cologne. As a result she made him use the guest bath. In a few days Zofia felt if he needed to use that bath, he should sleep in the guest room to shorten his trips.

Fifth

On the fifth trip to The Lodge Zofia brought a wrapped present for Albert. It had a pretty blue bow and bright red paper. She said he could open it when they got back to the room that Friday night. Albert was relieved that he got to wear normal clothes but Zofia's were getting even more risqué. She left little to the imagination. As they mingled Zofia met and invited a couple back to their room. Their names were Tony and Tori. The woman was a little heavy and the man a little greasy but Albert kept those thoughts to himself.

Back in their room Zofia flirted with Tony as they all watched Albert open his present. Imagine Albert's shock when he found a blow up female sex doll under the paper. All three watching erupted in laughter and with jokes.

Tony was the first to get control of himself. "Zo, have him blow it up. Who knows, Al might like to blow on things".

Zofia liked that idea. "Be a dear and blow up your new toy. I know you want to have sex when you're here but no woman will have you. I bought you a companion that can't say 'no'."

Humiliated, Albert began to blow into the nozzle to hide his shame. He was working so hard at the task he became light headed. When Albert finished with the doll he was told to show off his new girlfriend.

Albert held it up. It was a cheap doll with an open mouth and a printed face and hair. It had two holes between the legs to equal a woman. It had pointy breasts with pained nipples. All in all it was easily taken for a doll even at 50 yards.

"Well let's see you court her Al", Tori quipped.

"Sure Albert we all want to see your technique. We might learn something", Zofia joked.

Albert just stood dumbfounded. "Get to it, but you need to get naked like your woman!" Zofia ordered.

It was at that point Albert realized he was sinking into a pit of no return. He did as he was told and thought that he would have to change from this life in the weeks to come.

When he was naked his manhood was hard but insulted by all three in the room. The two women were especially cruel with their remarks. Zofia and Tori stood and took the doll. Placing it on the bed they taunted Albert. "Come and get her. Take her with force. Show her you're a man!" Both busted out laughing at that statement.

The women wouldn't stop till Albert mounted the doll. With the humiliation and the lack of normal sex, it didn't take Albert long to pump his cum into the pussy of the doll. With Albert spent and the show over, so to speak, Zofia, Tori and Tony left the room.

For the first time in his marriage with Zofia, Albert wept. He actually cried himself to sleep.

Albert was awakened by Zofia in the morning. It was well past 10 and she wanted to bathe and sleep. Albert had to dress and leave quickly. With his mental state and his fatigue Albert went to his car and slept in the back seat. When he woke he looked at his watch. It was past 4. He headed to the room. The door was locked. He knocked quietly and got no answer. All Albert could do was wait for Zofia.

When she did open the door she was ready for her evening. "Albert go in and clean up. And here take these two pills. I'll know if you didn't!"

Albert was left in the room to clean up. He saw the doll was back on the bed. He wondered what Zofia would do to him tonight. As he showered he questioned if his marriage was really worth all this. When he got out of the shower he found that Zofia had used all the towels. He took the driest of the bunch and did what he could. When he came out of the bathroom he saw his all clothing was gone. He went to the closet and found it locked. Zofia had returned while he was showering and locked all his clothing away. He sat on the bed feeling exhausted and drained. He had taken the two pills and was not aware of their affect for an hour. What he had taken was a form of Viagra and it was doing its job.

Zofia returned with couple, "Jack and Quinn this is my husband Albert. As you can see he is just dying to give you a show with his new girlfriend. The way he wants to fuck that plastic I think he's allergic to pussy. Now jump on your little girlfriend and give her all you got Albert."

Albert just sat on the bed. Quinn moved to him. "Hey Precious, don't be so bashful. We are all adults here. It is not like we don't know what it looks like when people fuck. In fact I'll get to see Jack fuck your wife. Now just get your little wee wee into that slot and show us why she's your girl." All the time she was saying the words Quinn was rubbing her body on naked Albert. She was speaking into his ear and brushing his neck with her lips. Her hands were rubbing his hard cock and fondling his balls.

Jack and Zofia watched and were in an amorous embrace themselves.

Quinn didn't give up and worked with Albert till she had him mounted on the doll. She even helped Albert get his cock in the pussy hole of the doll. Quinn laughed as she helped Albert along by poking him in the asshole to prod him into action. Albert worked for just three minutes before he filled the hole with his sperm.

"Great show Al, think you can do that again? I hear your girl is into anal. Hammer her ass for us. I know for a fact Zo will be ass fucked tonight. If Jack doesn't do it, I will." That statement stunned both Zofia and Albert. Quinn smiled, "Look Zo you got no man for me to fuck, so I get your ass!"

With that Albert was humping away on the back side of the doll. Zofia spoke, "Well I guess I will get it up my ass too. Think about that right now Albert. Think of Jack slamming his cock into my asshole and his balls slapping my pussy."

"Guess Al never had that ass, has he Zo?" Jack asked to keep the scene going.

"Well no, Albert hasn't. His 'thing' is so short and it can't last long enough to even get in that hole," Zofia confessed.

"Well now Zo, is that asshole of yours virgin?" Quinn asked.

Zofia blushed, "No, but it hasn't been used in the 5 years I have been married to Albert."

Albert couldn't hold back and fired his second shot up the back passage of the doll. Quinn noticed. "Look Al got off again. Guess that back door is nice and tight for him. Now let's see him skull fuck that bitch."

"Quinn you're so nasty!" Zofia laughed.

"You'll think nasty when I skull fuck you Zo." Jack retorted.

Quinn worked Albert and got him sitting on the bed. She gave him the doll and let him work his still hard member into the mouth opening. With laughs and jeers the three harassed Albert till he shot a third load into the doll.

"He finished Zo. You owe me some ass. You said he couldn't do it three times in the same night." Quinn shouted.

"See Albert what you get me into. Now I have to pay off the bet. I will be fucked in all three holes and double penetrated. I will have to suck a man's cock and eat a woman's pussy. I hope you know you are in real trouble." Zofia scolded harshly.

Albert was left with is doll. He didn't care anymore. Zofia had broken him.

The next day when Zofia returned she made him leave while she cleaned and dressed. When she was ready to leave she made Albert carry the luggage to the car then go back for the doll. It was embarrassing carrying the doll to the car but at least Zofia let him put the doll in the trunk

All the way home Zofia described what Jack and Quinn had done to her. She was very graphic and told Albert that Jack had pumped two loads of his cum into her ass. She said it felt so nasty but hadn't have time to clean it. Albert listened and lost a little more respect for himself.

When they got home, Zofia had Albert bring in the suitcases and the doll. Albert found he had a bedmate and was expected to use that to relieve his sexual needs if he didn't want to masturbate in front of Zofia. When all the things were in place Zofia made a fully clothed Albert lay on his back in the center of her bed. She reminded him that his performance had cost her dearly. Zofia lifted her skirt and squatted over his face. When she lowered herself her ass was on Albert's mouth.

"Alright mister, you caused me to get ass fucked so you clean me out!" With that Zofia pushed hard and forced a lot of cum out of her ass. Albert gagged but completed the task. When Zofia was satisfied she let Albert go to his room.

That week at work Albert decided he had to do something.