All Comments on 'The Lodger Ch. 01'

by mature_amazon_lover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Be-My-MommyBe-My-Mommyover 19 years ago
How Could You ?

Well !!!!! That was aheck of away to cut someone off in the middle of what seemed like a great story. lol.. ok, ok I`ll wait for more. The panty lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too little

I don't usually mind stories that leave you hanging a bit, but the point of those is to provide enough of a "hook" to reel you back in for the next part. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have enough of a hook. It ended before it really got interesting enough for me to want to come back. Not to mention the fear that the next installment would be just as short. I'm afraid as a result, I won't even bother reading the next one . . . I have no incentive, and would be afraid of being cheated just as much on the next (and subsequent) installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've got to be kidding!!

If this is what you call an "erotic story", I feel sorry for you. Your best sex partner will ALWAYS be your hand - even your imagination is going to let you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
at least...

at least finish your story be4 posting it. mind you i would liek to read the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
reply to "Erotic story"...

If you think this is an "erotic story"...

I can't wait to watch the story develop.

Hope the next is longer. I like you style,(though short it was).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What?

Where's the rest? This is like playing the opening track to a classic album then shutting the hifi down.

obscuredobscuredover 19 years ago
interesting

I'm afraid I must agree with some of the other comments. This is a great opening, but not enough to hook this as a story in itself. You would have been better off writing a complete chapter--including some sex--as your opening. People will read a long story with a lot of development, but only if it pays off for them. Good luck with the next chapter! I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Start

This is a nice tease and I am hoping that the next section will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Giantess's slave

Your story is very well written. I would like to hear more as he becomes their sex slave.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What A Waste***

Nice Chapter 01 and then nothing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous