The Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Driving duty? Cage?' she was a little confused.

Rick smiled and led out to the warehouse. It was huge. More than huge, it could have swallowed entire city blocks under its roof. Running down its length, there was row upon row of racks that were laden with shelves holding all manner of good ready for shipping. There were ten layers of shelves per rack in each row, making the racks stretch up to a dizzying height. There was literally tens of thousands of pallets packed for shipping.

'There's three more warehouses just like this.' Rick stated matter-of-factly. Her jaw dropped, this was going to be impossible.

'But that thing there is what Mark will be driving us about in,' he pointed to an enormous fork hoist that had a mast capable of reaching the highest point near the roof, 'it follows magnetic rails under the floor so it can get into the rows without banging into them.' He smiled at the carnage that would cause.

'It'll be lifting that thing there, with us in it so that you can check the various part consignments for your missing items.' he said pointing to a metal cage contraption with a safety barrier to avoid people falling out at inopportune moments. Philippa looked nervously at the thin wire cage and looked doubtfully at Rick. 'That's why I'll be up there with you.' he reassured her.

'Don't you worry Miss Philippa, we'll get this done. It's not as bad as the look you're giving me.' He smiled and headed for the fork hoist with Mark. Mark brought the fork hoist around and loaded the cage onto its forks with the help of Rick, and they led Philippa on board the cage, and they were off. The fork hoist moved so slowly, she wondered if they could complete this job in a month, let alone a single day. They would go to the location of a part shipping order, and then Mark would raise the cage up to the right shelf and then Rick would open the safety barrier and Philippa would step out onto the shelf so that she could visibly see the shipping information card attached to it so that she could confirm that it was the right shipping module to be removed and compiled into the whole original order again. She was incredibly nervous when up at the heights, and even more so when she had to step out onto the shelves at that height, even though there was only a small six inches of gap between the edge of the cage and the shelf. Rick would help steady her as she swayed with a vertigo induced dizziness. A few times he would only be able to reach her waist to steady her and the feel of his vice like grip on her slender body delivered an overwhelming sense of his power. His reassuring grip brought her mind back to thinking of the naughty things of earlier in the day, which was a welcome intrusion on her thoughts from the rush of saving her job. The shift in her thoughts also helped to subside her fear of heights as well, though she still stumbled on occasions so as to feel Rick's hands on her. Usually he could reach her elbow for a more appropriate gesture so she learned when to stumble so that he was forced to help her out in a more hands on way. Hands on her hips. Hands on her waist. Hands under her armpits. Hands on her stomach and small of her back. Unfortunately he was very good at keeping them to safe areas. The growing heat in her loins was increasingly getting her to think of ways to try to flirt with Rick.

After a few hours, she had plenty of time to talk to Rick. He was a really good guy, a diamond in the rough. He was smart, funny through his gruff demeanour, and really switched on. She was having a good time with this hands on work, and having his hands on her body every now and then was keeping her carnal pleasure tingling away quite nicely. Mark would also chime in with some witty comments at times and liked to gently rib Rick, who seemed to take it with good humour and give it back. By midday she was starting to feel like one of the boys and they were laughing as they worked.

Philippa was oblivious to one thing though. Mark was raising them up to shelves, and then bringing them back down, then moving to the next shelf and raising them back up, and repeating.

Rick seemed a bit exasperated when he barked at Mark, 'Mark. Why the fuck are you bringing us all the way down when you move between each place, only to take us back up again? It's slowing us down while we wait to go up and down.'

Mark muttered something about 'two people and the translation of vibration while he moved between two spots' but wasn't too clear and Rick didn't seem convinced. Rick wasn't happy so the next time the cage came down to floor level, he told Mark to swap places. They had a few words as they swapped places with Rick at the wheel and Mark in the cage. Mark came on board with a smile on his face and they carried on doing the job.

It was about a quarter hour after they swapped places that the penny dropped for Philippa. She was just coming back into the cage from a shelf after checking the shipping order and was crossing off the order on her sheets of paper by resting the clipboard they were attached to on her knees. Finishing her scribbling she looked down at Rick through the wire floor of the cage and made some jibe to get a laugh from the wise cracking Mark. It was then that she realised that Rick, and Mark before him, could just look up at any time and see right up her skirt. That was why Mark was bringing them down between locations because he wanted a better look. And Rick was doing the same and had a huge grin on his face. Both of them had great poker faces and weren't giving anything away, they just seemed happy.

Philippa straightened up and looked back down at Rick and realised that even that didn't make a difference, the driver could just look up and see her sweet shaved pussy. She then broke down everything she had done and realised that when she rested the clipboard on her knees to write she was really showing the driver everything, and she realised that she could even feel her pussy lips part open when she did that. The driver never seemed to talk while she wrote anything, not out of respect for her work ethic, but rather because they were just enjoying her pussy that had been getting wetter and wetter as she had been steadied by her cage supervisor. The dawning realisation immediately brought a flood of moisture to her pussy and her brain switched back to her morning, making her want to just grab someone and fuck them. Her nipples hardened and her mind concocted a million filthy scenarios in time with the ripples of pleasure washing over her body. She almost had an orgasm right there and her knees quivered. Philippa was not to be deterred from either saving her job by completing the search, nor by the fun that she could have with these two. She formulated her plan of attack.

The next shelf to be stopped at saw Philippa have to check the order number on the shipping pallet which was very low on the case. Because Mark had just started his role of cage supervisor with her, she realised that he hadn't seen her more demure and ladylike 'legs together' squat which had denied Rick a view up her skirt. Philippa could not stop herself from what she did next. She leaned over at the waist, and kept her knees straight, yet slightly apart. She could feel her skirt rise up the back of her thighs as she was halfway to being able to inspect the label, exposing the tops of her stockings. She continued down further to bring the label into sight, and her skirt flitted up over her bottom. She glanced behind her at Mark and he had his eyes glued on her ass and pussy. Philippa's heart rate increased and the increased blood flow instantly engorged her pussy even further. She could feel her pussy lips split wide apart, exposing her inner folds to the warm warehouse air and Mark's gaze. She then continued the ruse of steadying herself by spreading her legs a bit further for more stability. Mark's view was by now obscene, and she was like a taut guitar string strummed and humming with sexual vibration. She recorded the relevant details and then stepped back into the cage. The step across from the shelf to the cage saw her take a long step that spread her pussy wide for the driver to view carefully. When back in the cage, she again leaned the clipboard on her knees to mark of the relevant details. The near squatting position was enhanced further because she jutted her bum out a bit further in a teasing manner. Rick was treated to an even better view of her pussy. The manoeuvre brought her horniness to a new level. She had two men readily gawking at her exposed sex and she was loving the attention. Philippa looked up from her squatting position at Mark who still seemed stilled by lust, and followed his eye line. He was looking at her chest, which she now checked, disguised by her work on the clipboard. Mark had a very nice view straight down her top and could see both breasts and nipples because her top had fallen away due to her having to lean forward to rest on her knees. Philippa could not have been more thrilled by this happy fortune, as it meant that during Rick's time in the cage he was not being denied a pleasant view. It was very odd how benevolent she felt about her body being seen by these good men. In a strange way, she felt as if they deserved to see her body, especially seeing as how their help was saving her ass.

As the hours passed, Philippa was successfully completing her mission, all the while continuing her show. She was loving her show. The guys were loving her show. She could clearly see both their erections that must have been painful because they were really pushing hard on their jeans and they had been hard for hours. Philippa's pussy was sopping wet, it was only the fact that it spent so much time exposed that her juices weren't running like a waterfall down her legs. Only the occasional drip would trickle its way down her leg, and god that sensation almost made her chest explode with lust. Both of the men would occasionally adjust their crotches, but both of them were being gentlemen and not taking liberties by touching her inappropriately. Her lust for them grew because of that.

Late afternoon was approaching by the time they finished their task. They returned to the warehouse office and it was empty. Rick went and sat down at his desk and fired up the computer so that they could finish entering all the details on to the computer. His and Marks help had been invaluable, and Philippa knew that there was no way she could have done it without them. Her gratitude was palpable and she expressed it to them with gushing thanks. Her pussy desired a way to thank them personally for being a good audience.

'Thanks guys, you have really saved me from a bind.'

'Don't mention it.' Mark smiled as he sat in a chair opposite Rick.

'No, really, my job would over if it weren't for you two.' She moved over to stand beside Mark and put a hand on his shoulder as way of thanks.

'Well let's get this stuff entered onto the computer so that we can...refresh ourselves.' Rick motioned to the computer and looked at Philippa for her paperwork.

Rick brought up the necessary paperwork on his computer and looked at the paperwork, then back at the screen. He frowned, 'I need your access to make these entries.'

Philippa stepped slightly closer to the desk, which brought her little in front of Mark, and leaned over the desk to grab the keyboard from Rick and she entered her passcode. As she leaned over her legs ended up on either side of Marks knee and her skirt rose up. Mark's face was now mere inches from her throbbing wet, shaved pussy. The view, in Mark's eyes, was a magical pussy framed in a flirty dark skirt and patterned thigh high stockings. Rick, while Philippa entered her passcode was treated again to the exposed curves of her breasts and her nipples, erect from the slight friction of her top. She was intentionally putting herself as the meat between two pieces of bread. Rick was not slow to act.

'Now where do I enter this information?' His question kept her in position so that she could access the right part of the companies program.

She started to describe to Rick the whole process that he already knew in his sleep. The important thing as far as she was concerned was that she wanted something that she had only dreamed about, and that was two men at once. Her pussy was now really starting to flow at the thought, and she could only imagine what was going through their minds. A gentle touch from Mark's knee against the inside of her leg sent her into silent delight. Again, his knee touched a bit more insistently so she very slightly moved her leg, spreading them according to Mark's silent instruction. Her anticipation was at a fever pitch now. As she leaned over the desk, her breasts were hanging freely for Rick's pleasure. The slight shift of her leg also brought her tits very close to Rick's hand holding the mouse. She deliberately reached to show him something unimportant at the far edge of his screen, which saw her body press down to accommodate her stretch. Her breasts brushed against his hand, which meant his knuckles stroked her nipples as he moved the mouse in lazy circles.

Mark had finally had enough of subtlety, his hand touched Philippa's thigh, gently at first, and then closing around her leg. He brought his hand upwards in a firm stroke towards her pussy. She melted at his touch and relaxed onto the desk, bringing her breast now fully into contact with Rick's hand. Philippa completely lost her composure and stopped her banal instructions for Rick.

'Oh fuck yes!' She cried out at last. She shuddered with passion as she finally released her inhibitions. She looked Rick in the eyes, 'God I want you...both.'

Mark spoke first, his voice thick with lust, 'Man, I have been looking at this all day!'

Rick nodded his head as her words washed over him, 'you are such a beautiful creature Philippa,' he raised his hand palm up to Mark who froze, 'are you sure you're ok with this?'

'Fuck yes, fuck me, both of you fuck me now!' She climbed up onto the desk on her knees as she reached for Rick's pants zipper and yanked it down. She glanced back over her shoulder to see her ass bobbing up in the air and Mark fumbling with his own fly. Philippa's head was down low at the right height for Rick's cock as she pulled it out of his pants. She realised that by kneeling on the desk her pussy was too high for Mark to reach it with his cock, so she spread her knees outward to lower her pussy for Mark. This really spread her legs in way she hadn't really done since her gymnast days, and it really splayed her pussy obscenely open.

Philippa's depravity had her lean forward and lick at Rick's cock, it was sweaty, hard and molten hot. She put her hand around the end and with firm pressure she stroked down his cock. It flared up as her pumping motion trapped the blood in the end and made it super hard. With her hand holding the base of his cock firmly she engulfed his shaft with her mouth. His cock was a good average size with lots of veins and a very bulbous head that she knew her pussy was going to like. She took him fully into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down a few times, bringing it to the full extent of its size, now pushing above average and really hard. She moaned through her full mouth which created a hum that was heaven to Rick's cock.

Mark was mesmerised by what he was seeing in front of him. He was seeing a beautiful minx totally lose herself in sexual abandon, and he couldn't believe that she was going to do both him and Rick. He stroked his cock a couple of times and then stepped forward. The head of his cock rubbed up against her slippery cunt which made her push back. Her body craved cock, she wanted it in her, on her, cumming all over her, in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, in both hands, all at once. His long thin cock continued to slide up and down the outside of her pussy, making her juices flow and start to trickle down her leg. When at last he decided to thrust he just pushed it steadily all the way in. Her moisture made its thin entry easy until she felt the length reach deep within her.

She pulled her mouth off Rick's cock, 'Ohhhh, fuck my pussy with that long cock!'

Philippa immediately took Ricks cock back into her mouth while stroking the veiny length. She swirled her tongue around his big end and used firm lips to work around it like a tight vagina. Her tongue then made light flicking motions on the underside of his head, bringing moans of delight, uncharacteristic of Rick's usually gruff demeanour. Mark then brought the length of his cock almost the entire way out which elicited a sigh from Philippa's busy mouth, and then slowly pushed it back in until he felt it press against her womb. Her juices were soaking his pubic hair and literally dripping onto the desk below. Her cunt was gripping and squeezing around his cock and trying its hardest to bring forth his orgasm. She was giving and receiving and relishing the feeling of being between these two wonderful and powerful men. Rick's hand snaked behind her head and was controlling her pace with which she was sucking and slurping around his cock. She looked up at him, he looked back and groaned, then looked up at the roof because the heat exchanged between them in that glance threatened to tip him over the edge.

Mark's pace of thrusting was starting to increase, her pussy was twinging every time her completely withdrew and then thrust deeply into her. His cock was impossibly hard and her hips were moving to try and keep him inside her. He was nearing the brink, his mind could no longer play the games of distraction to avoid the inevitable. His thrusts became forceful and when he was balls deep he held it there, savouring the taut feeling of her cunt. The fluttery sensation began in his stomach, his cock twitched, he thrust as far in as he could when his balls tightened. The pulsing contractions of his manhood overcame his whole body as his cum flowed in long jets into Philippa's pussy. His orgasm kept going, continuing to empty him beyond what he thought was possible. Spurt after spurt washed her pussy walls, she lost control at the feeling and wailed in joy, the feeling of being filled up with his cum set of her own tightening orgasm. Her knees spasmed bringing them further apart, making her pussy touch the desk below her and Mark's cock plopped free. His cock finished the last of his dying spurts over her dripping pussy. She released Rick's cock from her mouth and emitted a guttural groan.

Mark stepped away, completely drained. Rick's eyes were bulging at the dramatic show of raw sex. He stepped quickly around the desk and took a second to look at Mark's cum drip from her gaping pussy and form a small puddle on the desk. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her sensitive pussy. This both lubricated his cock, ready for entry, and brought Philippa back to reality from her own heaven in anticipation of another cock. Rick pressed his bulbous cock head to her pussy opening. It was bigger than her already wide open pussy, he pressed it insistently against her and the pressure increased. Philippa's mouth opened silently, she held her breath waiting for her pussy to give her permission to breathe. His cock slowly spread her cunt wider as he kept the slow push going. She wanted that cock in her now. Her mouth was then full of cock, she hadn't even noticed Mark come around to where Rick started. Her mouth was full of the taste of wet cock and her own pussy juices. At the same time Rick's cock head breached her pussy and sunk in deep. She was awash in yet another rolling orgasm that saw her head sink further on to Marks cock and her pussy rise up and push hard against Rick. His thrusts were then hard and fast, he had built up his desire while she sucked his cock and he was devoted to the act of releasing it. She continued to suck Mark with the expertise she learnt from her college days. He was becoming hard again as she used one of her hands to stroke his balls and then slip a finger into his ass. Rick, like a man possessed, gave a final push and held it there, her tight pussy was drawing his cock skin tight over his raging cock head and he came. He let out a long low sigh followed by a series of short sharp grunts in time to his cum flowing into her sloppy wet pussy. She felt his cum joining Marks. Where Mark came in lots of short sharp spurts, Rick had longer spurts that felt like a hose spray of cum that started strong and then eased off. They felt like they were depositing a lot of cum into her.