The Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intimacy with which Philippa knew cocks and the state of its owner's horniness meant that she could sense that Terry wouldn't last long. She sneered at his covered face as she had to do one thing to seal her plan. She knelt down and took his cock into her mouth.

'Oh yeah, you dirty bitch.' He choked on the words as he couldn't even deliver his usual snide remarks through his own enjoyment.

Terry's cock wasn't all that bad, it was clean and very fat, but short. She really had to stretch to get her lips around it and pushed it only a short way in before its girth overwhelmed her. She settled on alternating that with licking the tip and moaning and acting like she was turned on.

'Oh yeah Terry, your cock is so huge, I love your cock filling my mouth. I'm so turned on right now.' She cooed. He was so close, she could feel it twitching violently in her mouth. She momentarily lost herself in the act and misjudged it by a fraction. His cock swelled and started to gush cum in a thick syrupy flood. It came slowly but in a large quantity and covered her tongue before she pulled away. His cock continued to spasm in time his groans, cum dribbled over her face and then her tits as she continued to pull away. She froze as she realised that if she continued to pull away she would get her shirt covered in his come. Philippa couldn't do that, she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, a cum covered blouse would not be amenable in a dash through the office. He finally finished cumming as his hips bucked and his cock danced in her hand. She looked down at her thickly covered tits, and thinking fast she scooped up as much as she could and wiped her fingers on his pants. At least he wouldn't be leaving here in a hurry.

'Oh yes Terry, your cum is so tasty.' She stood up and continued to pump her hand on his cock while pushing him backwards toward the sofa. Terry slumped back onto the sofa, spent. 'Terry, I'm so fucking horny, lick my pussy and get me off, I'm so close.' She stepped up onto the sofa and straddled his face, bringing her cum filled pussy down. She smiled her own evil grin at the thought of finally relaxing her vice like grip on the squelching and sloppy cum that had been her companion for the last quarter hour. Terry's mouth met her pussy and instantly started to lap at her slippery opening and latched on to her sensitive clit. This sent a bolt of delight to her core and she let out a genuine groan and ground harder against his face. His tongue licked up either side of her clit and then swirled around it. He then took the swollen bud into a firm sucking motion. Philippa's hips swirled to get maximum pleasure on her terms. His hand came up unseen and he slipped a finger up her ass. It went in easily because it had also had cum leak over it during the warehouse fucking. She squealed and her knees buckled, dropping her pussy fully onto his face as her body was wracked by an intense orgasm. His finger slipped fully up her ass and his other hand supported her weight by grabbing a solid handful of ass cheek. The giving of her body to orgasm finally opened her pussy fully as her vagina spasmed. The cum of the three men she fucked earlier just flooded out. It came out in a steady flow and washed down into Terry's open and waiting mouth.

'Oh god, I'm coming, I'm squirting...you're so fucking good.' Her evil plan saw Terry really delving into her pussy and washing his tongue through the ejaculate. Philippa could feel her insides empty out and after wiping her tingling pussy on his face, she stood and looked down. He was reclined on the sofa with a big grin spread across his face. Cum coated his face, saturating his tie that covered his eyes. There was thick gloop that was still sliding off his nose and chin. He blindly licked his chin and lips as cum trickled down his neck. Terry genuinely thought he had a woman's ejaculate on his face. He was savouring the unfamiliar taste as his mind soared at his prowess, with such egotistical fancies he thought the quantity that slipped down his throat was the product of his great skill.

Philippa stepped down off the sofa, 'How does it taste?'

'So fucking good,' he slurred, 'there was so much!' He smacked his lips as he removed the tie. He looked at Philippa as she stood before him. Her skirt was still hiked up enough for him to just see the bottom of her pussy, dripping with the last of the cum. Her chest was mostly exposed, her delightful curvy breast open to the world and again covered in a sheen and not quite rubbed in smears of white cum. He looked at her with a look a conceited control.

'Good?' She repeated with her own devious grin. His eyebrow raised as he for once couldn't figure something out.

'Yeah, your pussy just met its match.'

'The cum was pretty tasty huh?' She was relishing his admissions, and he was starting to look at her quizzically because she wasn't recoiling like his other victims.

'We could do it again.' He looked pretty pleased with himself.

'Well,' her evil grin spread, 'I would have to go and fuck those three guys downstairs again.'

His face continued to smile for a split second until it dawned on him what she just said.

'That's right, you just ate the cum of three, get it, three men.' She pulled her blouse shut over her breasts. 'Oh, I'm a slut alright, but you only got me because I wanted you to eat all of their sloppy, salty cum.'

The look on his face changed dramatically as the revelation set in. He went pale and then started to spit and wipe his face to remove all of the spunk.

'You were an ass, and your attempt at blackmail has been reversed, you jerk.' She rounded on the prone form of Terry with her hands on her hips, her anger was now fully directed at him and he cowered in horror as his world turned upside down. 'You just sucked a lot of cum down your big gay mouth, and if you don't want people to know, you're going to do everything and anything I say.' Terry tried to sit up, but she used her heeled foot to push him back down. 'Anything! Or people will hear how you like to slurp cum, you fuck!'. Terry just looked at her with wide eyes, stammering as he tried to grasp the situation.

'But that would mean you would have to tell everyone you slept with three men.' He grasped at the idea in a desperate attempt to get one over her.

'True, but I'm guessing that a slut has a brighter future than a cum guzzling cuckold.' She knew that his ego couldn't take the humiliation, and knew that he wouldn't bring it up because of the end to the sordid story. She smirked at him.

'Now, I am going home, and I would like to thank you for the paid holiday you're giving me for the rest of the week...see you Monday.' She pulled her skirt down properly, looked at him and then gave him the bird as she walked out of his office.

Philippa strutted out through the office and left the building without looking back. Her heart was racing as she went through the events of the day. She couldn't stop smiling at the thought of Terry Askew sitting there covered in liquid blackmail and handcuffed by his own shame. It was beautiful how that turned out. Philippa did feel a little dirty for performing oral sex on him, and a little ashamed that he actually gave her an orgasm. But really, she just chalked it up as another in a line of slutty acts that started with that horny dream.

The street was quite windy and she walked with her hand to steady her skirt. The wind blew enticingly against the wet stocking tops, ensuring that the day was not going to drift out of her thoughts. She knew when she looked down to ensure her skirt was being decent that she would have to get some new clothes before her trip home. She also rubbed her blouse a bit more against her chest to absorb some of the remaining cum that was still resting between her breasts. Philippa hoped that that wasn't too visible to any of the people in her office as she walked out. She just smiled at the thought as she turned into a nice high street clothes shop.

To be continued...