The Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Holy fuck guys, you started without me!' Jack startled everyone, he had returned to the office without anyone noticing. They wouldn't have noticed an earthquake considering how lost they were in the moment. Jack stood in the doorway with his pants open at the front and his cock in his hand. He had been there a little while, 'This is the thanks I get for working my ass off for you.' He smiled.

He wasn't actually upset because his hand was stroking his hard cock. Philippa looked hungrily at his giant member. It was the biggest cock that she had ever seen, now hard, it would have reached his knee if it faced downward. It wasn't facing that way though, it was looking right at her and she could see its sheer girth. It was as thick as her forearm and his hand could not reach all the way around it as he let it slide up and down.

'It was a team effort, come over here so I can say thank you.' She purred.

He was at the desk in a heartbeat. Rick had pulled his cock out of her pussy leaving her gaping wide open with even more cum drooling out into a now large puddle on the desk. Philippa was feeling the effects of all of the physical fucking, she rolled over on to her back and spread her legs wide. She could feel the cum inside her swishing about in her cunt and her horniness just kept getting higher, especially with this massive cock of Jack's levelling at her pussy opening. Mark didn't miss a beat and lowered his hard cock into her mouth which she pumped with her hand while her tongue licked the tip teasingly. Her eyes were cast down at Jack though, his hand was guiding his thick organ to her quivering pussy. Rick came around to stand beside Mark and offered his cock to her mouth while his hand squeezed her breasts with calloused hands. She used her free hand to pump at his cock, but her attention was with Jack. All of the cum that was inside her was slipping out of her, and he brought his cock to slide up and down her pussy, coating it in the lubricating cum of the other two, he would need it.

'Fill me up, put that...thing, god yes!' Her voice trailed off into a squeal as Jack pushed suddenly into her. He took no mercy by easing it in, luckily her pussy was incredibly wet and engorged so it just stretched out to accommodate him. He pushed it in, and unlike Jack, whose cock was just big at the end, Jack's cock was thick all the way down. His cock was filling her up completely. The cum that was inside her couldn't even escape the tight seal her pussy lips formed around the base of his penis. Jack's eyes rolled in his head at the obvious delight he was experiencing. Philippa's vagina was stretched out and full of cock, she was moaning around both Mark and Rick's cocks as Jack rocked in and out of her. Jack was taking long slow strokes into her, but never withdrew allowing the cum within her to escape, thus leaving his cock continually lubed up. With nowhere to go, the cum inside her was being stirred to a froth. Her sanity was lost to the crazy sex beast she had become. She was being pushed, pulled, filled and squeezed.

As Jack was sawing into her she returned her efforts to Rick and Mark's cocks and had both of them hard. The both squeezed her tits as she alternated her mouth around the cocks while she pumped her hands rapidly around both. Her blouse had been undone completely and was hanging wide open, allowing them easy access and all of them a visual feast to complement their exertion. All of them neared their final orgasms. Philippa was just riding one orgasm after another, each one would wash her body of energy, only to have her lust trigger a renewed vigour to achieve the next one. Jack's cock was keeping his pace going and she could not have been happier for what he was doing to her waves of orgasms. He seemed to have a great endurance as he continued relentlessly. Both Mark and Rick were close to their second orgasms, her hands and mouth were like a diagnosing doctor in tune to their heart beats. They were started to breathe with ragged breaths, and their neck were starting to crane down and look obsessively at her sweaty body and cum soaked cunt being filled by Jack. She sensed that Mark was going to cum first, so she kept her mouth over his cock and squeezed his cock hard and jerked it rapidly. His eyes closed and he threw his head back and the cum flowed into her mouth with his characteristic short powerful bursts. She took it all but didn't swallow. She then took Rick's cock in to her mouth and swirled her tongue around his head. He let loose with his long torrents of cum and added to Marks cum in her mouth with a growl. The tail end of his orgasm leaked out of the corners of her mouth, and all of the guys could see that she was holding the cum there as Rick's cock slipped out. Philippa propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Jack. Her pussy was getting sore from the size of his cock and she knew how to send him over the edge. She locked eyes with Jack and smiled, leaking the cum from her mouth in a slow but steady drool that flowed out of her mouth, down her chin, and dripped onto her breasts and flowed into the crevice between her soft curvy tits, then trickled down to fill her navel and soak the waistband of her skirt. Her hand came up to her face and trailed a finger over her lips to play with the cum as she flashed her cutest look at Jack. This was too much for poor Jack. His entire body started to jerk as he started to cum. Each time his body jerked to pour his cum into her already cum filled pussy his cock slipped a little further out, replacing its girth with a seemingly likewise volume of cum. She was absolutely full of cum, and as his limp cock slipped entirely out, an audible gurgle of cum flowed into the puddle of cum that now oozed over the edge of the desk. A silence descended over the warehouse office as they all mentally returned to earth with glazed eyes. Philippa's hands unconsciously played with the cum that covered her torso and rubbed it into her skin, causing it to lose its milky white colour and leave a slick sheen over her skin. The guys reluctantly started to put their cocks away.

Suddenly, their dreamlike states were shattered.

'Holy fuck, fuck fuck fuck. The boss is coming!' Rick practically screamed out as he looked into a security monitor.

'Oh my god! How far away is he?' Philippa was aghast, leaping up to her feet.

'I'm fucking outa here!' Mark ran to the warehouse door as he thrust his cock all the back into his pants and was gone.

Jack had a bit of a harder time getting his monster back into his pants, 'Jesus, shit, fuck.' He finally got it in and sat down at one of the other computers in an act of business.

Rick got his cock away quickly and slumped into his chair and wiped his brow of the sweat that was beading there, 'Less than a minute Philippa.' His look of hopelessness left a pit in her stomach.

Philippa was in the worst state of all of them. Standing there, she had a pussy full of cum which she promptly clenched tightly in an effort to prevent any of it leaking out; should that happen there would be a flood of it coming down her legs in an undeniable testament to her slutty actions. Her breasts were on complete display and had cum smeared all over them, her chin and her belly. She quickly used her hands to scrape the cum from her chin and neck and just flicked it off onto the floor and just licked the rest off. She then buttoned up her blouse to cover herself as best as she could. To her horror, the fifth button had gone AWOL. Her blouse could close over her chest, but the slightest wrong move or lean could bring the two halves flapping open to expose her to the world. She looked down at her chest and thought it would be acceptable enough at this stage, except that there was the sheen of wet cum covering her entire chest. Her heart rate was soaring. There was nothing she could do about that, hopefully her blouse could soak it up without becoming transparent. Her last act was to pull her hair tightly back into a ponytail to conceal her 'just been fucked' hair.

The door to the office swung open and Terry Askew slinked in like an oily stain on humanity. His contemptuous sneer was unconcealed, 'Miss Carter, so this is where you avoid your work is it? Down here amongst the...' he cast his eyes around the office, 'blue collars?' His lack of manners or respect of others had Rick and Jack leer back in silent defiance. Rick looked like he wanted to snap Terry in two.

'I need you in my office now, this fuck up of yours has to be dealt with.' He smiled an evil smile.

'I've nearly sorted the entire problem, you said I had until...' she pleaded before she was cut off.

'You can stop sweating your ass off trying to fix your mistakes,' he waved a dismissive hand in her direction as he mistook her glistening chest for what it was, 'management wants people to be held accountable. Now Miss Carter, my office.'

The sinking feeling in her stomach was awful. Philippa felt like she was going to cry, and at the same time she could have throttled this miserable excuse for a man while laughing maniacally. Mr Askew walked out of the office without hesitation. He did not make eye contact with the challenging stares of the warehouse staff, they wanted to snap him and it showed in their eyes. Philippa straightened her skirts as she walked out of the office to follow. Rick touched her arm as she passed.

'Don't worry sweetheart, we'll get this sorted for ya, you can count on that should that help fuck him over.' He squeezed her arm reassuringly and Mark nodded.

Philippa smiled her thanks and left for Terry Askew's office. The walk was painfully slow. Terry was walking quickly and she had to walk quickly to keep up. The cum that was filling her pussy however, was threatening to leak out in a flood of shame, and her pace meant that she had to carefully use her inner muscles and walk with a funny gait to keep that from happening. She could feel a slight trickle on both her thighs, for the slippery nature of a man's semen meant that there was no way she could stop it all. Philippa prayed that her stockings would prevent it rolling further down her leg because if they didn't, a pearly white drip of cum would contrast against the black patterned tights. She gulped and kept up.

The whole walk to his office was silent, Terry did not reprimand nor make any small talk and this left Philippa nervous for her job. The elevator ride was awkward and he knew it was having a nerve wracking effect. He did not know the entire reason for her awkwardness, but he took the silent ride to sneak a glance at her, what he thought, sweaty chest and the generous amount of cleavage. He even took a slight step backward and slightly behind her so that he could leer down her top. Philippa fortunately was self-conscious enough to again straighten her top to prevent either of the two halves from providing a dangerous view. Nevertheless, Terry was somewhat enchanted by the view.

Arriving in Terry's office, he waved his hand at a lavish leather sofa. 'Have a seat Miss Carter.'

Philippa sat into the low and soft sofa and silently cursed. It was low enough, that her knees were slightly higher than her buttocks which meant her skirt shifted up her legs with the slightest movement. The initial action of sitting briefly uncovered the damp tops of her stockings, and she quickly brought her legs together to hide them. Her slender legs didn't quite press hard enough together to hide the inside stocking tops, so she had to spread her ankles whilst keeping her knees together to give enough pressure to cover them. She straightened her skirt again over them, it was dangerously close and threatened to ride up. Also, she could feel the cool leather under her bottom, and worried that her cum trickle would leave a tell tail sign behind when she stood up. Her predicament was a drum on her nerves, the beat of which was a continual reminder of her nakedness and raw sexuality of just minutes before. Strangely, she was unremorseful of her actions and felt an almost pride in how she had done something that would shock Mr Askew. Those feelings of lust started to throb again as the memory could not be shaken, considering how every nearly visible part of her body threatened to give her naughtiness away.

Terry turned to face Philippa, his eyes roamed in assessment. He leaned casually against his desk and admired the view. Philippa had never really caught his attention before, plenty of other staff members fawned over him in a bid to climb the business ladder. Now that she was sitting before him, with ankles demurely apart and her eyes downcast a little, he really noticed her beauty. More correctly, he noticed her nice rack with tits that were right on show, he swore that it was a mere inch before he could see nipple. Her pale blouse hung open in a wanton display, typical of the secretary porn he would watch in his lunch breaks. She was good at her job too, in fact, Terry's boss had marked her for advancement to a new role. He knew how he was going to deal this upstart.

'Mr Askew, the problem is sorted now, I don't see what...'

'Philippa, you see, it's not me, but the management wants heads to roll. Someone in your position can not make mistakes like that.'

'I know, but the request for the shipping was...lost in the system somewhere.' She was going to put it back on him, but thought better of it.

'Still not good enough. It threatened to cost the company millions of dollars and that level of accountability has to rest on the account manager...thats you Philippa.'

'But it's not going to cost anything, it's fixed.'

'But the mistake was made, and only through my vigilance was it caught in time.'

Philippa fumed at the implication that he was the good guy, 'Shouldn't we look at the systemic mistakes and assess a way to prevent it happening in the first place?'

'I don't think you're going to be here for the review Philippa.' His look of sympathy was a thin veneer over his smug calculating face.

'But, while I was down there...sweating my ass off,' she almost smiled at that, 'I figured out some flaws in our stock management system, that if looked at would save the company millions every month, every week on occasions.'

A look of boundless greed and conspiracy to obtain favour flickered across his face. 'Well,' he dragged on as if in thought, 'you have shown promise in the past, but you have brought such attention that I'm afraid,' he tapped a pile of papers on his desk, 'it's pretty much over.'

'But I've worked so hard here...' she trailed off, she couldn't decide if she cared or not.

'Maybe, just maybe, I could have a word in someone's ear and try and change their mind.' He tightened his tie, and sauntered across the room to stand nearer the sofa. 'But, I don't know, it's putting my neck out.'

Philippa had a decision to make. She did actually like this job, it was intellectually stimulating and she enjoyed the skills it fostered in her. The contact with clients, the managing of stock and the marketing for new clients. The sex with three warehouse workers came flooding to the fore. Really, it was just Terry that was a jerk, and most days she didn't even have any contact with him. She just needed to pre-empt his selfishness and get things done without relying his 'help'. She could make this work.

Where he stood he had a sterling view of her chest, heaving as she pondered her professional future. The two halves had fallen slightly away from her chest, and he was treated to a nice view of the crevice between the soft flushed curves of her breasts. The nipples remained tantalizingly elusive but he just couldn't draw his eyes away. He wondered if she had always dressed so sexily, so provocatively, and if so, how had he not found a way to get her into his office before. He decided on his course of action.

'You know you'd owe me one?' He chided.

'I'd appreciate it Terry.' She wondered if there might be a heart beneath his foul exterior.

'But, why would I take the risk?' He mused to himself, 'I would need some strong motivation to undo the damage you've done.'

'The warehouse restructure would have such a large impact.' She was hopeful that would seal the deal, he seemed like he was shifting his mood.

'Well,' he paused and stepped fractionally closer to see if he could discover virgin breast yet to be uncovered, 'I was thinking of something more...immediate.' His hand fell to his front, and cupped his crotch in a crude gesture.

Philippa could not believe what she was seeing. So this was his ploy all along, sexual harassment! Blackmail! She wanted to scream, this asshole had her entire future in his hands, all for the cost of a blowjob. She clenched her teeth and stood up quickly, she was going to slap him in the face. Her entire professional life flashed before her eyes, and the life that depended on her success at this job. She would literally be throwing it all away and starting from scratch, and he knew it and was using it against her. She shook with rage at the manipulative smile he carried so easily. Philippa watched his eyes slip from her silent rage down to her rapidly rising chest. Her shirt had finally swung open enough for him to see one of her nipples, erect because of the blood flowing angrily through her. Bastard!

Philippa smiled as an almost tranquil calm overtook her. She took a slow step towards Terry and raised a hand slowly and seductively to his tie and raised it up to play through her fingers. It amazed her sometimes how quickly plans formed in her mind, especially when there was sexual overtones.

'You know Terry, I think we could work well together,' she paused, then started to undo the tie, 'but i don't know how I could let you see me this way.'

She leaned in so close that she could smell his expensive aftershave. The look on his face was priceless, like a child who couldn't believe his luck, frozen by something so much beyond what he had expected. She ran her tongue ever so gently up his neck as she pulled the tie through his shirt collar and freed it into her hand.

'If we were to work, and do any...jobs,' her free hand cupped his balls and squeezed hard enough to make his face show lust and a little bit of fear, 'I would insist that i maintain my dignity.' She reached the top of his neck and nibbled on his earlobe and then pulled away enough to look into his eyes. He looked back with an air of superiority, somewhat diminished by his open mouth and deepening breathing. Philippa had him spellbound. Her hand moved from his hardening cock and trailed it up her body, tracing it over her chest and around her nipple.

'I must protect my dignity, for professionalisms sake.' She purred. Philippa brought the tie up and slid it around his neck, letting the silky material tickle his neck. She continued to wind it upwards and then brought it to cover his eyes. 'Let me help us to work, to do what it takes to get us through this...hard time.' She tied the tie so that it fit snuggly. He was mesmerised by her total control over her sexuality, and before he could protest, her hand slipped back to his crotch. 'What nobody can see, nobody can have a problem that can't be fixed.' Her hand slid his zipper down and swiftly withdrew his very hard cock.

The feeling of cock in her hand was very familiar today, and she instantly started to work her hand in a firm and steady way that had it throbbing. He could only manage a gulp and a weak groan in response. Terry could not have imagined such a response to his plan. Normally a female staff member would be shocked and complain and he would have to coerce and remind them of their difficult predicament, saying that nobody would believe them, or would even guilt trip them about their family commitments. He could only raise his blinded eyes to the roof as this vixen was gagging for his cock.