The Lost One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zodia195
Zodia195
96 Followers

"This injury is beyond my scope. Only a unicorn can heal him." Adrianna said.

"He still has me though." Ophealia replied as she cradled Grayson's head in her lap.

Lance was starting to tire out as he dodged another attack from the Evil One. Suddenly, Zeather vanished only to reappear behind Lance and slashed him in the back, which cut deep. Lance fell to the ground and was unconscious.

"No!" shouted the forces of good.

Zeather was about to stab Lance when suddenly several dragons appeared and breathed fire on him. Everyone looked to see other dragons dived. Some attacked Zeather while the rest landed. The ones who landed change into humans. Lola was one of them. She and Xack rushed over to Lance.

"He's badly hurt! Get him out of here!" ordered Lola.

Furon and Xack did it. They carried him over to Ophealia and the others.

"About time you showed up!" snapped Ophealia.

"Where's Pristine? Have you seen her?" asked Kyra.

"You'll see." smiled Xack.

Slycer and Pristine were above them.

"We best land now while the Evil One is distracted. Ready to make your entrance?" asked Slycer.

"Yes."

Slycer dived down and as he neared the ground, Pristine jumped off and landed before Slycer landed next to Xack. The other dragons stopped attacking Zeather and landed all around the crowd making a circle. They changed into humans including Slycer.

"Slycer! I thought you were dead?" exclaimed Pixie.

"I'll explain later."

"Pristine!" shouted Kyra.

It did not take Zeather long to recover.

"Zeather! If you want to fight someone, fight me!" shouted Pristine.

"Ha! Have it your way. I'll get rid of you the way I got rid of your hero!"

Pristine looked to see Lance. Even though she's shocked, she knew he's alive.

"You have gone too far Zeather! Let's finish this!"

Pristine unsheathed the Sword of Corlana. Every mystical creature gasped, except for the dragons, Drackor, and Inion. Even Zeather looks astonished. Suddenly he ran at Pristine, who quickly dodged him. The final duel began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Here we go folks. I hope you don't mind I brought back Slycer. I love the guy too much lol. Did any of you figure out that Pristine was Corlana's daughter? I did hint a few times to it. There are still a few more surprises. I will submit Ch. 12 asap.

Zodia195
Zodia195
96 Followers