The Lost One Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reception was held in the grand ballroom of the palace. Actually the crowd was so huge that Pristine and Drackor opened up a wall in the room which opened up into another ballroom. Both Pristine and Ophealia changed into better gowns to dance in. All four of the couples took off their crowns so they wouldn't fall off. Things got pretty wild. First everyone ate a grand feast, and soon the orchestra arrived and began to play. The royal couples danced the first dance before more couples joined in. Soon it was time for the cutting of the cakes. Next, came the tossing of the bouquets and garters.

"Are you ready Ophealia? You go first." Pristine said.

"Hehe okay. Are you ready ladies? You get two chances to catch a bouquet!" shouted Ophealia.

"I am always ready!!" shouted Fanesse.

So Ophealia tossed her bouquet from behind and there's a huge squabble. In the end, Joyce ended up with it. Joyce smiled, but Pristine and her court could tell it wasn't a full one. Next Pristine threw hers and the one who caught it was none other than Kyra.

"Uh, does this mean I have to get married?" she asked.

"I think we'll wait another ten years for yours' sugar." replied Kathleen.

Things got crazy when Pristine and Ophealia sat down for their grooms to remove their garters.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" chanted the most of the men.

"Get in there Grayson!" taunted Aaron.

"Don't listen to him bro." replied Lance.

Both Pristine and Ophealia blushed as Lance and Grayson removed the garters. There were plenty of hoots and howls. Grayson threw his garter first. And who should get it but Aaron. Lance and Grayson and the other guys busted out laughing. Aaron knew he was in for it now. The next person who caught Lance's garter was Slycer, who actually blushed for he wasn't even trying to catch it.

It was well after midnight before Pristine and Lance snuck away. Once they neared their chambers, Lance swept Pristine off her feet. Pristine laughed as Lance kicked open their door.

"Are you happy Pristine?" Lance asked.

"Oh yes! I know this is only the beginning too."

"That and many more."

And so it was. Pristine and Lance consummated their love for the first time that night. Their lives and many others would continue to live on and thrive. So this tale ends, but no, many more tales were sure to come. But that's another story.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe, did anyone guess that Lance was a unicorn? It answers why his family was killed and why Pristine's old village was attacked. So there are more stories to come, but I am going back to working on Dragons of Fraidel. Those who are fans of that, sorry for the wait. Please comment and rate.

12