The Loving Husband Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked home and relayed what had happened to Ann. She rubbed her pussy lightly as I told her. "I want some pictures. You need to show me some good shots of her."

"No problem. She said anything I wanted."

"Good. Don't wait too long."

"I don't intend to."

I had planned on waiting until the next weekend, but circumstances intervened. On Thursday, I got a text message that was short and sweet. At about 4pm, I was sitting in my office when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kim. It read, "Need BWC immediately."

I grinned and texted back. "Living room, naked, face down, ass up. Be ready and I'll be there at 5pm."

I called Ann and told her our exchange. She laughed. "I want pictures and video. I want you to break her in easy on the pics and vids. Then we'll up the ante and get her to let me take them. How's that sound?"

"Like my freaky wife is horny, too."

"You bet. Once you finish with her, bring that dirty cock home to momma. I'll make sure the kids are busy."

I laughed. "How did I ever end up like this?"

"Just lucky, you horny bastard, now go fuck her and get home."

"Got it." I hung up and packed up for the day. I hustled to my car when I realized I might be a little late. But, of course, that wasn't a bad thing. It would make sure that she got really worked up and ready for me.

I pulled into Kim's driveway at 5:05. Only five minutes late. I got out and grinned. Let's see if everything is as ordered.

I pulled out her key as I walked up to the door. I unlocked it and entered. I was met by an amazing sight. Kim had done just what I had asked. I was staring at what was a gorgeous ass. She had moved the coffee table a bit off the throw rug and added a towel under her knees. I could see that she was trying not to raise up and look.

I pulled out my phone. "Looks like my little Asian slut follows orders well."

"Yes, sir."

I took some pictures of her there in that position. I approached and put my right hand on her ass. "This is one gorgeous ass. Now let's spread those legs a little and let me see my special treat."

Kim squirmed as she spread her legs. Her legs parted to reveal a wet pussy. I pulled on her left cheek while holding my camera and got a shot of her pretty crack from the top of her ass to her pussy.

"Nice." I then took a close-up shot of her asshole and pussy. Delicious.

I ran my hand over her asshole, eliciting a moan, and then to her pussy. It was very wet and the outer lips parted easily. I put two fingers in there and got them very wet, too. I then pulled them out and moved around to her head. "Open your mouth."

Kim opened her mouth and I put my two fingers in there. She licked and sucked the fingers.

"Now, I put you into this position because this fuck is all about me. If you cum, great, but I am here to fuck this tight, little, Asian pussy until I fill it with cum. That's it. This is kind of like 'free use Asian pussy'."

"Yes, sir." I could almost hear her smiling. She was worked up and might cum as soon as I started fucking her.

I stood over to her left, the direction her head was facing, as I dropped my pants and boxers. I was almost fully hard. She just stared.

I walked back around behind her. "My, this ass is a work of art. I think I'm going to have to document this fucking."

Kim didn't say a word. I took my phone and started the video. I kept it pointing at her ass, the best that I could, as I knelt behind her, moved forward, and centered my cock on her wet pussy.

Once I had it lined up, I pushed and slowly buried it all the way in one thrust. Kim moaned. I held my phone in my left hand and her right hip with my right and started fucking her. Pull back slowly, plunge back in hard. I started fucking her with gusto. I was enjoying this action. Just show up and fuck. She was ready and waiting. I didn't have to do anything but show up, drop my pants, and fuck her.

I was fucking her hard. "I love this, you little bitch. I can just show up whenever I want and use you. I'm going to use you a lot." I was fucking her hard now, the flesh making that slapping sound between my thighs and her ass. "I'm going to train you to take it in the ass, too. That ass is too gorgeous not to fuck."

Kim didn't say a thing about that, just kept moaning. I liked it.

"I'm also going to document some of our fucking. I'm going to take vids of me fucking you, of you sucking my hard cock to swallow my cum, and me training you to take it up the ass. You are my beautiful, little, Asian sex toy. My BLAST."

Kim started cumming. "Ooohhhh ffuuuuccckkk." I hadn't even been paying attention. I was enjoying being free of paying attention to my partner. I always loved making my lady partners cum, but this felt different. I could just fuck. And I did.

"You little slut, cumming on my cock like that. I am going to fill you up with cum, pull up my pants, and leave you here with a pussy full of cum. My BWC loves this Asian pussy."

I grabbed her as hard as I could grip with my right hand and fucked her harder as I got ready to cum. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, you slut. Your slutty, fucking pussy is sucking the cum out of my balls."

I finally did. I thrust hard and stayed buried as the first spurt came. I pulled and thrust for each spurt - and there were a lot of them. I really came and filled that slutty pussy up.

When I finished, I stayed there for a few moments and relaxed. "You stay there until that front door closes, got it?"

"Yes, sir." She was panting more than I was. I think she enjoyed this thing more than I did.

I didn't know how the video was going to turn out since I had moved so much.

I pulled out and took my very soaked cock and wiped it all over her ass. Then I stood up, stopped the video, straightened myself out, and walked to the door. I looked back. Kim hadn't moved. She really appeared to be enjoying this as much as I was. I exited, closed the door and went home.

When I walked in, Ann was standing in the kitchen, wearing a robe, with a glass of wine. She grinned. "Kids are next door. Upstairs bedroom now." She turned and headed up the stairs.

I chuckled and followed.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, Ann put down her wine and dropped her robe. She was naked underneath. She dropped to her knees and worked quickly to get my pants down.

She took hold of my cock and gave it a quick suck. "Dirty cock, you dirty man. Now tell me what happened."

I described what I had told Kim to do. "I entered and she was down on the floor, face down ass up, just like I asked. I felt her wet pussy and then fucked her. Just fucked her and left." I bent over and fumbled to get my phone out of the pocket of my pants on the floor. "Here's the video."

I started the video and held it at my waist as my wife watched. She stayed there and started sucking my cock to get it hard as she watched me fuck Kim.

She pulled off. "I love how submissive she seems to be. I could tell she was, but I think it's only in the right situations." Ann stood up. "Lay down on the bed."

I lay on the bed and Ann lay next to me. She took my phone and controlled the video.

I reached over and started stroking her tits, tugging slightly on the nipples. "Fuck, that feels good." She spread her legs wide. I knew what she wanted now.

I started stroking her pussy lips, lightly teasing them as she watched the video and her breathing increased.

"Wait!" Ann suddenly pushed my hand away and turned over. She got up on all fours, wiggled her ass, and looked at me. "Do me like you did her while I watch."

Ann put both her elbows on the bed and held my phone between her hands. She started playing it again. "Fuck me like you did her. Pull it back and ram it in."

I started fucking Ann harder.

"Look how you are plunging your cock hard and deep into that tight, little, Asian pussy. I bet she loved that even more than I do." Ann started thrusting back against me and I could hear Kim moaning on the video. "Oh, yeah. Listen to that slut moan. She loves that hard cock of yours. She's going to want you to come back again and again."

Ann listened to me say I was going to make her take it up the ass, too. Ann moaned. "I want to be there to film that. I want to see you fuck that slut up the ass." Ann groaned and wiggled her hips around. "I'm going to cum when she does, you slut fucker."

And Ann did. When she finished, she watched as I filled Kim's pussy with cum and pulled out. I continued to fuck Ann.

"I'm going to fill up this pussy, too. Two pussies in just over an hour. What a day."

"Just fuck me!"

And I did. I fucked her hard until I came. Ann had put her head on the mattress and just let me fuck her. When I pulled out, I flopped down beside her. Ann turned and looked at my wet cock. She grinned at me and bent over to suck it clean.

When she finished she looked up at me and said, "I love cleaning your dirty cock".

I grinned at her. "I love getting it dirty."

We lay there for a couple more minutes before we decided we had to get up and get the kids back. At least they were good kids.

While we did, I tried to figure out the best way to introduce Ann into the mix.

12