All Comments on 'The Lust Of Shenaaz'

by Mr India

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
feedback

The story was very believable which I think is a mark of a good storywriter. The style of writing could certainly be more exciting, there seems to be some unnecessary repetition and characterization could be improved. Overall a good story with my qualifying critical remarks. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Should be Mr Idiot !!

Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want my wife fucked liked this

Want my wife fucked liked this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EROTIC. I GAVE IT A 4+

Indian wife stories are the best.

Shenaaz is priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave this story a 4 [(☆☆☆☆) 4.25/5.0 = 85% = A-]

Shenaaz gets a 5+.

The story is way more realistic than many prople believe.

There are many marriages wherein the wife is not sexually satisfied.

It happens in India but it becomes more noticeable among Indian expayrates.

• • •

I have exhibit strong voyeur tendences since my wife & i started dating.

I am 15 years her senior.

At first it was nothing outrageous: i admired her beauty & her sex appeal very much, borderline crazy. I as her husband wanted her to always be well dressed.

When we worked in the Emirates she was wearing the latest Western fashion. Men were hitting on her left, right & centre. Quite a few times she was outright asked out!

We moved to Canada when she was 35 & i was 50. She looked 25 (honest to God!).

I still had a strong voyeur side but i learned the true meaning of the saying, "Be careful what you wish for because it may come true." WELL, IT DID COME TRUE! Our marriage survived all the challenges.

We were separated for about a month.

I had to give her the leeway she needed. I did.

I realized i still loved her, & realized she still loved me.

Owing to the anonymity people do enjoy in a big Canadian city, there was no scandal.

I realized that i wanted to leave her because of my pride, not because she transgressed.

I actually love her more than before since i KNOW i am not the only one who ficks her.

I know i am a pervert in the eyes of many, but SHE TURNS ME ON SO MUCH MORE SINCE I KNOW I SHARE HER. My sex drive improved.

Often she tells me during love making: "My sleeping with other men invigorated your libido. You are a disgusting sick fuck"

Me: "Why would a cougar & a slut fuck a 55 y/o sick fuck?"

She: "Because she loves him, silly. Also because she love to fuck her old sick fuck."

(Her lovers are 5 to 10 years younger than her.)

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Do not have prejudice!

It is not true every Indian husband is cuckolding lifestyle fan.

1. One of diplomat at a Middle East Indian embassy found sperm spot in the bedcloth. He sent the bedcloth to an Indian DNA laboratory by diplomatic post. The DNA laboratory proved the sperm spot origined fom other men as the Indian diplomat It originated from the lover of the wife.

The Indian diplomat divorced his wife!

2. It is not true every Indian LW author is cuckold lifestyle writer, for example Dangerouslydead is a good BTB author and he is Indian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave you a 5- [*****- (4.6/5=92%)]!

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous