All Comments on 'The Magician Ch. 01'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
I dont know what to say

The multiple personality/persona was a creative idea but as a story, it didn't work very well.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Too far out

I can see the need to have some disguises in an occupation involving clandestine investigations, but dissociative identity disorder is kind of a far stretch. I know for a fact some guys prefer to have sex as a man sometimes, and other times as a woman, but theres no evidence of any correlative in chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another of your shitty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
strange stuff

I am impressed that you were able to keep travck of who you thought David might have been diguised as having pretended to imitate. Right?

Ambitious project. Good luck and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Funny when the alter egos were listed within

the open marriage, there was no inclusion of Marcus as being in the no date without prior premission. His staff needs to be fired, takijng the side of an unfaithful wife over an innocent husband, you appartenly cannot buy loyalty.

Almost all of the time, you set up the wife as voluntarily going out to be screwed by a big black dude and when all is over the husband takes whatever is left weither cum in the cunt or just a completed sex series and says it is alright, the wife can be unfaithful and can continue the husband will take whatever she has left for him, if anything. It is time you left the practive of writing wimp stories and write where the husband has self pride or a belief in marriage vows, once violated over. It is hard to see just where and when the marriage vows should be only on one side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stop recycling story, plot & dialog

Stop recycling story, plot & dialog do something original.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous