The Magician Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! David, please kiss me. I love you so much. Please kiss me. I am not pregnant, I'm OK. Non of the black came off on me, not even in my pussy, I was a bad girl, I know you hate me. I was a bad girl, bad, bad girl. Yes, a bad girl, David hates bad girls, David hates me, Molly hates me. I was a bad girl, a bad , bad, girl. David and Molly and Sally hate me because I was a bad, bad, bad ,bad girl. Dori is no good, bad, bad, bad." Tears ran from her eyes. I picked her up, I will bet she didn't weigh a hundred pounds. I carried her to our bed. I kissed her and went to the kitchen and fixed us each a dish of chicken vegetable soup and a piece of toast. I made her sit up in bed and eat it. I ate mine too. When we were through I sat and held her in my arms. She snuggled to me and fell asleep. She only slept a few minutes the jerked awake. She looked at me and put her hand to my face, "David, is it really you?" I dream every night that you come home, it is always just a dream."

I smiled at her, "Sweetheart, I am home now. This is no dream, I am really here." Her hands flew to her face, " I have to fix my face, I can't let you see me like this."

"Doris, you look wonderful to me just like you are. I missed you so god damned much. Can you kiss me?"

"Oh yes I have lots of kisses for you. I need a shower, I need to wash my hair, oh! My hair is a mess!" She tried to get up, she was very weak. I asked if she could eat anything more. She said she thought she could if I would eat with her.

We ate some more soup. Her mind seemed better and better. She said she wanted a sandwich, a grilled cheese sandwich. I made us two of them.

She smiled at me. Then her eyes closed and tears ran from them. "What did I do to you my sweet husband, how could I hurt you that way?"

"Girl, I said it was over, I don't want to hear another word about it. It is over and done and all is forgiven."

"David you can forgive me, can I ever forgive myself?"

"If you love me you can, we have to put that all behind us so we can both get well and be happy again."

"That is what I want, except no open marriage anymore. Scream and yell and bitch at me if I even look at another man. Promise, I want a closed marriage, just David, no one else."

"Not even Molly?"

"Not even Molly, I hate Molly, she wouldn't let me see or talk to you."

"You don't have to let Molly in our love life anymore, but she was hurt by what you did too, she was trying to protect my sanity. Please don't hate her. She loves you too you know."

"Missed her very much too. I thought she was my true friend."

"She is, dear, She wanted to go to you and help but I couldn't let her. She hasn't been around in over a month."

"She hasn't? She didn't date, or go out at all?"

"Not a single time. She stayed with me the whole time."

"She didn't even look up Bob Thompson?"

"No."

"But she is so sexy, she loves her sex."

"She lost all interest in it. Neither of us are interested in sex anymore."

"Oh! Nooooo! Please tell me that's not true."

"I am afraid it is. I hope it won't last long."

It didn't last long. After were regained some of our weight and my composure I regained my desire for Doris. I thought I looked better as Molly at my lighter weight so I kept it off. Doris and I were relaxing in bed after a very nice dinner. We lay nude on our bed gently caressing each other. We both wanted each other and knew it would happen. I sat up and looked at my wife, "I need to know something. Please tell me the truth. It can no longer hurt me. I need to know about what you told Molly about your black lover being the best sex of your life. What do I do wrong?"

"Oh no! I never said that, I said it was SOME of the best sex of my life, and it was. But not the best. The man was huge, built like a Greek god fashioned of ebony. Bulging, rippling muscles all over him. His cock was an easy twelve inches long and very thick. It was a magnificent penis. He knew how to use it to drive a woman to the extremes of ecstasy. He is a great lover."

"I guess there is no way a little wimp like me can compete with that. Hell you are bigger than I am. What can I do?" I felt like crying.

"Honey, you don't have to do a thing. There was never a contest. I think I knew the answer before I ever touched him. No contest!"

"I guess my feeble efforts are amusing to you then."

"What are you talking about. There was no contest because you are best for me. He was good but when he went all the way in, he hurt me. He was too big. He cared nothing about me or how I felt, he was out to please himself. He was a wonderful fucker but when he was through each time I was left wondering what was wrong. I felt something was missing. I know what it was now, it was the love, it just wasn't there. I felt empty and unfulfilled, cheated, short changed. Fucked. Not loved, fucked. That is not what I want, I want to feel Loved. Satisfied. Content. I have felt that way every single time you ever made love to me. You are twice the man he is. You are my soul mate, David, and we know that now. I love you."

I kissed her and she hugged me to her. She said, "There is just one more thing. I saw Molly today at the office. She looks so hot at her lighter weight. That tiny halter top and those tight jeans and little white sneakers were adorable. She made my panties wet when she came over and kissed me. I miss her a lot. Can she come home some night soon?"

"I'll tell her you missed her. I know she misses you too. She did a lot of crying over you and I. She loves you too."

12