The Magician Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David said he would love it. That was how they met, right Dori?"

"Yes Dear, exactly right. He was the cutest and sweetest guy I had ever met. I felt funny at first because I am bigger than he is. After a little while I knew it didn't matter, I just liked being near him. The next thing I knew I was in love with him. I love him more and more each day, he is my soul mate. I wish he were here." Molly got up and went into the master bed room. Five minutes later I walked out. Dori jumped up and kissed me, I loved it. She said, "Molly has been bragging on you, your ears must be burning, Darling, she even told them how we met."

"You mean how you swept me off my feet and ravished a poor virgin boy."

"Well you say you were but I never saw anyone learn so damned fast, I still don't believe you, Lover."

Dan laughed, "I have never seen anything like the way the two of you are so different."

"Who, Doris and I?"

"No you and Molly. You are two totally and completely different people."

"Dan it is the only way we can handle it. Other wise you screw up or blow your mind. We can't afford that."

"Well it sure works. Jerri and I were just talking. We are amazed that we think of the two of you as different people."

"Well even I feel that way. When I am Molly I feel like Molly. I even think differently. If Dori tells Molly a secret and tells her not to tell David, David will not know what she said. But if Dori says for Molly to tell David something, David knows instantly.

"I often feel sorry for Molly, she, of course is not really a woman, she longs to be one but knows it can never happen. She will always be a pre-op transvestite. There are times she feels like a woman, but is always terribly afraid to let any man get close to her. She know the best it can ever be for her is a short fling. Sometimes when she is alone she cries her heart out.

Dori said, "Oh no! I didn't know that. I feel so sorry for her. She always seems so bright, happy, and cheerful. When I am down in the dumps she can cheer me right up.

Jerri said it made her want to cry. "I see no solution to it. Non at all, the only way for her to be happy is for David to disappear."

"Or for me to vanish." said Dori.

"Don't even think about it. I'll never let that happen. Never. Molly will survive. She knows we both love her."

The next day Jerri and Dan left to go home, we were very sad to see them go. We all agreed we would see each other again soon.

Things got back to normal, running our butts off solving cases, some easy, some difficult. I slowed the number of cases we were taking.

I took Dori to the clinic for her AI a week or so later.

Then she went off shopping one day and came back to the office with a grin on her face. She stood in front of me and smiled.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!"

I sat stunned, then I couldn't see, tears flooded my eyes. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped my eyes as Dori hugged and kissed me. We were jumping around like nuts. Then I said, "Stop! You will hurt something."

She laughed, "I'm fine, healthy as a horse, hug me and kiss me."

Mary and Stan were looking at us like we had lost our minds so we told them the news. They were excited too! I knew we would get nothing more done that day so we closed up early. We called Jerri as soon as we got home. She screamed with joy when she heard the news. She said Dan had said he was going to call David tonight anyway. She said she would tell him Dori was pregnant. Dori laughed and told Jerri I was funny, and that I wanted her to go to bed for nine months so nothing would go wrong. I didn't hear Jerri's reply but Dori laughed at it, she smiled lovingly at me. Dori has almost always been a happy person, now she seemed to positively glow with joy. Made me happy to see it. I couldn't wait for Molly to hear the news. When Dori got off the phone I told her I was going to get Molly. I went in our room and changed to Molly.

Dori smiled at Molly and said, "Sweetie, I have a surprise for you, We are going to have a baby, I'm pregnant."

Molly dropped in a nearby chair and covered her face and cried. After a while she looked up, "Dori, I am so happy for you and David! That is the best news I have ever heard. I can't wait to hold and cuddle my niece or nephew. Oh! We have to go shopping for baby things. You need everything."

Dori said, "Slow down girl, the doctor said for us to complete birthing classes before we did that, and that the class would advise us on what we need. But when I do go shopping I won't go without you, girl." Molly rushed to Doris and hugged her. They cried together for a long time, then grinned at each other.

"Dori, I am so damned happy about the baby I just don't know what to do. I want to be with you as much as I can to help you any way I can. I know it will be a long time before anything much changes, I want to know and feel everything with you. This will be the only time I will ever know what it is like to carry a child, will you share it with me?"

"Darling, you know I will, I love you too! I want you with me. I even want you in the delivery broom with me at first but I think David needs to be there during the actual birth if he wants to do it. A lot of husbands don't want to watch. One guy told me he watched his second son being born. It was five years before he would let his wife get pregnant again. She had a difficult birth with that second baby and he couldn't bear the thought of her hurting like that again."

That night Dan called and talked to both of us on the speaker phone. He congratulated both of us. After we talked for awhile he said, "Guys, I have a real problem, I am hoping you can help me with it. I think I am being set up for a blackmail scheme. Jerri is here beside me and knows all about it. I was seduced by a girl at the office, I think I was drugged a little, I just couldn't control my lust. I'm just not like that. I met the girl several days later and she said she was sorry but she had to do it. That was all I could get from her. Pictures were taken naturally. I haven't seen or heard anything yet, but some one went to a lot of trouble to set me up. A lot of funny stuff is going on. I am accountable for millions of dollars. I haven't found anything missing as yet. I pray I never do!"

"Dan, can you get Molly and Dori jobs there. Receptionist, secretaries, or something that will let them circulate?"

"I know I can do that, no problem except for my reputation, which will be shot when people see the two beautiful girls I hire. My reputation will ruined if I am right about this blackmail shit anyway."

"The girls will be there day after tomorrow. See if you can quietly locate a place for them to stay. Something reasonable that secretaries could afford. Give a deposit in cash if you have too. No checks or money orders. OK."

"I'll do it. I do not know how high this is going in the company, we have some new guys at the top here now. Some of my friends are acting strange now. One, a lovely lady who runs Accounting, we have known for years won't even give me the time of day now. I'm scared."

"Stay cool, Dan. Don't do anything foolish. We will figure it out. If you can get away sometime without being followed I will set up a meeting for you with the FBI. They will be very interested in this sort of thing. I know the Agent in charge here very well. I'll brief him and he can have someone meet you. OK?"

"Sounds good to me."

Two days later Dan was called by the receptionist at the main desk of Bradford Industries. He was told there were two ladies waiting to see him. He had them sent to his office. He did not greet them as he wanted to. He was cool and business like. He had them sit while he called the personnel manager come to his office. The manager was a very nice older woman. Dan and the woman were old friends. They asked about each others spouses by name and after the children by name. He introduced Doris and I, as Molly, to Mrs. Bradley. We had already filled out employment applications Dan had Faxed to us. She glanced at them.

"You were both employed at this Magisoft Development Company? You are sisters?"

"Yes were both working at Magisoft but they are downsizing right now. We didn't have enough seniority to hang on. So we are job hunting. We are sisters-in-law but we are as close as any two sisters."

"Well the two of you are certainly going to turn lots of heads. You are both beautiful and very nicely dressed. The little pastel yellow pant suit with heels is super cute on Molly, and Doris's gray skirt and jacket with the cami and heels is lovely and very elegant. They both look very expensive."

"Oh, no ma'am, each of our outfits, complete with shoes were less than $225."

"Where in the world did you find them for that price?"

"You won't believe it, both our total outfits are from what we call the working girls boutique, Victoria's Secret."

"You are kidding me?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Well they are just darling at that price, but I have a feeling the two of you would look elegant in a flour sack. Now let's see, You both have computer skills, both of you are fluent in Word, Lotus, and Word Perfect. We use only Word here to keep everything compatible. We have a secretarial pool here. If you impress one of the managers enough with your skills you may be promoted to 'Private Secretary'. Here is our pamphlet on dress codes, sexual harassment and all the other rules and regulations we have to live with. Oh! By the way, you are both hired. You are on the clock as of now. I'll send the Pool supervisor to collect you and show you around."

"Oh! Thank you so much. Mrs. Bradley."

We were each assigned a desk in the pool area and soon made the acquaintance of the twenty or so girls working there. Madge, the supervisor, very nice. I was sent to a Mr. Boorstin's office and he asked me to set and talk with him for a few minutes. He asked the usual questions. He wanted to know if I were married, I replied that I was, but was currently separated. He gave me some rough notes and told me he wanted a letter incorporating those ideas written to the home office, Director of Sales, and to return it for his approval. He was kind of nice, pictures of wife and kids on his desk.

I wrote the letter, as the notes indicated, then I wrote another and made a few small changes I thought it needed. I took them both to Mr. Boorstin. He was surprised I was back so soon. "What did I forget to put in the notes?" he asked.

"Nothing, Sir. I wrote it two ways, I made some changes in the second letter that I thought were what you intended to say."

He looked at me, then down at the letters. He read the first one. "This is perfect."

He read the second one, he looked up at me. "Where did this come from? I should have thought of this. It is much better than my idea."

I smiled and said that we had used a similar system with our sales people at my old job. He looked at me again. He picked up the phone. "Jeff, I want to send you a new girl who just started here today. She will have two letters with her. Please look at both of them and let me know what you think."

"Yes, Sir. I think you will like her."

He smiled at me, "Please take both letters to the sixth floor. Ask the receptionist there to tell Mr. Davis you are there with some letters I want him to see."

I did as I was told, wondering if I had drawn too much attention to myself. I was directed to a large office, The sign on the door said 'Jefferson G. Davis, District Manager."

I knocked and hear a man yell "Come in, Please." I walked in and handed him the letters. He was a very handsome man. Maybe forty. Blond hair, broad shoulders. He stood and smiled, extending a large hand. "Welcome to Bradford Industries. Leave the door open. I hope you will be happy here. Let me see what you have."

He read the first letter, he looked at me and asked for the notes. He read them. He smiled at me and told me to please sit down. He read the second letter. He looked at me again. "I like this, young lady, I really like it. I think your idea is great, really good and we will use it. But what I really liked was the way you did it. You made it possible for Boorstin to take credit for the idea if he wanted to. I can tell you are a team player. I love that. Tell me about yourself. Who you are and what you want out of life."

I gave him a song and dance about being separated from my husband, didn't know if I wanted him back. Wanted to get to a position where I could make a living using my brain instead of my fingers on a keyboard. He grinned at me.

"I think we will get along just fine Mrs. Larson, may I call you Molly?"

"Certainly."

"Molly, I want to offer you the position as my personal assistant. The salary is twice what you now make. It will be a temporary position until we see how we get along or for sixty days. It will require some travel later. You will also have an expense account later if things work out. There is a empty desk out side in the alcove there. It is yours now if you want it."

"Let me think about it, exactly what does the job entail?"

"Basically, being my right hand. Doing what needs to be done to keep the team in the game. Mostly using your brain like you did today. I want you to speak your mind, I don't want a 'yes' person, I just got rid of one."

"OK, I like the sound of it. I'll let you know after lunch if that is alright with you."

"That is fine, let me know either way, please."

I found Dori on our lunch break. I told her about the job offer. There were six other girls at the table. They couldn't believe I was offered that job my first day. They said Davis had only been here for a couple months and in that time he had gone through four Assistants. One of them was a girl at the table. She said he was very nice to work for and he was always pleasant and charming. One of the other girls said, "How is he in the sack? He looks yummy."

Elaine said she had never been approached by him. She said she had to go to one cocktail party with him and was sent back to the pool soon after that. She looked at me, "Honey, that is a damned good job. You have to be the hostess at cocktail parties now and then."

"OH! Shit, I would have to buy a new dress for that!"

"That's one of the good parts, you pay for a new dress with a company credit card, then you get to keep the dress. There are lots of other perks too. You get to lunch in the Executive Dinning Room quite a bit. You set in on all the big meetings. They are very interesting. I didn't understand what was going on most of the time. But it is very nice. Even the guys that hit on you are nice. You get invited out for cocktails and dinner instead of for a beer and a burger!" We all giggled, then I pulled Dori off to one side and asked how her day was going. She said people just didn't gossip about the bosses like they did most places. She said she was told she would be working in Accounting starting the next day. I later found out why she was sent to Accounting. She was given a stack of expense accounts to enter in the computer. After an hour or so she asked to see the Department head. The woman in charge was a very lovely woman of about forty, Mrs. Johnson. She wanted to know what the problem was with the data entry. Doris asked if she was to just enter what ever was on the chit or she was to check for errors.

"Have you found any errors?"

"Lots of them. Look at this one guy, he is on a road trip, He eats breakfast at this motel, $12.00, lunch at Burger King, $22.00, dinner at Pizza Hut, $30.00. The same thing every day. Look $120.00 for a night at Days Inn? Days Inn has a complimentary breakfast but no restaurant. If he was eating that much he has to weigh 500 pounds. The girls say he doesn't weigh over 150. All most every one of these accounts is that way. I figure that one guy padded his expenses by at least $75.00 a day, five days a week or $ 1500.00 a month, or $18,000.00 a year. You have twenty three guys on expense accounts, that could be as much as $414,000.00 a year."

"Let me see those accounts." She took one at random off a pile of chits. She examined it carefully. She looked up at Doris, "This one is just as bad. Look, over half the expenses are not supported by receipts. Hey, here is a K-Mart receipt for a $63.37 dinner."

"Ma'am, this whole thing is a rip off. No one ever checks these things."

"Mrs. Larson from now on someone does, YOU. As of right now you are in charge of all expense accounts, except for the executives, there are only a few of those, I'll check those before you enter them. While you are at it go through the company policy on expense account fraud. Write a short review of that policy including a note that hence forth it will be strictly enforced."

"I'll have it on your desk before the end of the day."

"Very good. You are going to get full credit for this by the way. Company policy is that any employee who submits a suggestion that saves the company money recieves a bonus of 25% of the computed annual savings. I this case that could be very nice."

"Yes, Ma'am, but all these sales people are going to be pissed."

"Hey girl! We haven't said we were punishing anyone, we are just saying 'stop stealing'. That's all. There are plenty of other people who would love to have those jobs. They don't sell anything, they just take orders."

That night Dori and I sat and exchanged ideas. I said, "I have no clue about why someone would want to blackmail Dan, or who did it. How about you Dear."

"Not yet. This company is so profitable, and there is so much money flow that lots of things could be happening."

"Yes, now that we have a little bit of information, I think we should touch bases with Danny. We need to check in with his FBI contact also. I'll try and find a reason to see him tomorrow."

"Fine. I am starting to feel a little queasy in the mornings now. I miss David very much. I love him so much. I don't know how long I can stand being away from him."

"Here girl, turn around and let me rub your back, you are very tense. There, how does that feel? Oh! You are very tight, relax those muscles. Mmmmmm, that's better. You are starting to feel more relaxed now. Here let me rub your front now. Oh! Yes! Your tities are tight too! Feel how tight these nipples are getting."

"Molly, you sure know how to take my mind off work! Let's go to bed. OK?"

"Right, Sugar, Let me get you on that bed and I'll take your mind off everything. Have I told you how sexy my new boss is? He is a hunk. Seems to be a real gentleman too!"

"Molly! I have never heard you carry on about a guy like that before."

"I know, this guy makes me tingle when he smiles at me. I can't remember ever trying to figure out how to get a man to kiss me. Usually I am trying to fend them off."

"Molly, you need to be careful. You have to stay in control. You can't have a man."

"Oh! Honey, I know that better than anyone. I can dream can't I?"

"You? Dreaming of a MAN?"

"Yeah, girl, crazy isn't it. Well right now I want to please my sweet Dori. Let me suck on those delightful nipples, Mmmmmmmmm! Yes, Now the other one. Mmmmmmmmnn! So damned sweet. I still love you best Dori, I always will. Let me get between those legs and see if anything has changed down here yet. No, it still tastes the same. Oh! My you are wet girl. Slurpy wet, I love it. Does that little clit like this?"

"Shit Molly you know it does. God, that is good. You know just how to please me. Yes, your fingers know all my best spots,yes they DO!!! YES, YES, Don't stop! Your little tongue is just wonderful, you know every little nerve ending, every nook and cranny of my pussy and how to please it. Yes! Aunghhhhhhhhh! I'm there Ahhhhhhhhhh Yessssssss!

Wow, let me down easy girl. Talk about a massage! That has me so relaxed now. Let me do you now."

"No, Sweetie I came when you did. Please just hold and cuddle me. Then I can sleep."