The Magician Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff's house phone rang and it was for Dan. He talked for a bit and told all of us we were all invited to his house for dinner, He said that his wife Jerri said that Dori and I were under no circumstances to leave town with out meeting their kids. Dori lit up. She wanted to see them desperately. All of us but the FBI guy agreed. I hung on Jeff's arm all the way over to Dan's place. It was only three miles away. The meal was great, Dori and I fell in love with their children, the two boys were going to be huge and handsome, the girls were tiny and very pretty. They were very nice well behaved kids. They wanted to know why Uncle David didn't come. We said he was busy and couldn't get away.

Jeff and I made our excuses and went back to his house. We didn't say two words on the way. When we were settled in the den I took Jeff's face between my hands and kissed him, "Dearest Jeff, the feelings I grew to have for you were never any part of this thing. They are my true feelings, totally and completely separated from our work. I do love you and desperately want you."

"Oh, my Molly girl, I was afraid you were just using me. You have had me scared to death. Are you going to leave me soon?"

"Yes, Dear, way too soon for me, the good part is that we are only a couple hours apart by plane. Dori will probably go home tomorrow or the next day. I will try to stay until after the weekend. I want you to take several days off and go home with me. You need to meet my brother David. You will love him."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. He whispered as he kissed me, "I love you, you have just made me very happy." He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He gently sat me on the bed, he started undressing. I removed my shoes and jeans. I took off my halter top and dropped it on the floor. I lay back on the bed. He pulled his jeans down, then dropped his undershorts. His erection sprang free. It was large, very long and thick. I couldn't take my eyes from it. He moved on the bed and pushed me down and kissed me. God I loved his kisses. His hands caressed my shoulders and then my breasts. He moaned as he slipped his mouth over a nipple and I felt the warm suction of his lips.

His tongue flipped the erect nipple backand forth then suckled on it again. His fingers played with the other nipple, gently squeezing and twisting it. I gently moved his head to the other breast.

Then I felt his hand move down across my tummy. When it reached my tiny thong panties I quickly grasped his hand.

He raised his head, "I'm sorry, I thought you were ready for that."

I sat up and took his face between my hands and kissed him passionately.

"Jeff, I don't know how to tell you this, I have let this go too far." Tears ran from my face. "I haven't lied to you exactly, I just haven't told you everything. I just couldn't stand to loose you. I know you are going to hate me, and want to hurt me." I hung my head and was silent for several moments, then I took a deep breath. "Jeff, I am a Transvestite. I am a she-male."

I looked up at him. He stared back at me. I couldn't believe I saw the corners of his mouth turn up and blossom into a full wide smile, then it was a full blown grin.

"I can't believe it, you are the most totally feminine person I have ever known. It doesn't bother me, I am Bi-sexual. As a matter of fact I really love it. You have everything I love. Can I see you now?"

I lifted my hips and he slowly pulled my panties down and off over my feet. He reached out and tenderly lifted my penis and looked at it. He looked into my eyes as he kissed it. "Is it fully functional?"

"Yes, I have no testicles, but other than that I produce no sperm, I am functional when I want to be."

"Do you want to be now?"

"Yes, Dearest Jeff, I do."

He smiled as my cock grew and grew. He slipped his lips around it swirled his tongue around the crown. Mmmmmmmmmm!

I knew my eyes rolled back in my head as I leaned back and savored the exquisite feelings he produced with his mouth and tongue. I rubbed my breasts and was delighted to feel his hands move under mine and take over the pleasuring of my breasts. I just had to taste him, I just had to. I had to have that wonderful man's cock in my mouth. I pushed him away, He looked at me a little startled. I pulled his face to mine and kissed his face all over. I held his face in front of mine and looked deep into his eyes and saw the love there, "Jeff, I want to please you, I want to love your cock with my mouth, then I want to take him inside me. Would that please you, Dear?"

"Oh! God yes! I would love that."

I moved down over his big strong body and rolled over his legs and sat up and looked at his huge cock throbbing on his belly. I bent forward and picked up his cock with my fingers. I guided him to my mouth. I loved the taste of him as I took him as deep as I could into my mouth. I could manage less than half of him in my mouth, I pulled a little bit back and smiled up at him, "I love you, Dear Man. Are you ready to have your brains fucked out now?"

"Yes, Please hurry, now, I want you now Dearest, now!

I stroked in and out with my lips closed tightly around his shaft, my tongue extended and rubbing anong the bottom of his shaft. I stopped and slid my lips and tongue wetly all over his lovely cock until it was very slippery and wet. I raised my body up over his and guided him into my waiting passage. I felt the large head pressing against my little puckered opening, He gave a little push and the head slipped on in past the sphinkter and stopped. I slid down slowly until I felt his pelvis under my ass. I lifted up 'til the tip of his cock was just barely in me, Then I dropped down and skewered myself on his huge man-meat. Then I slowly rose again. This time I savored the feeling as I eased back down and felt him fill me with that wonderful part of him. For a moment I felt as if we were fusing together. The surges of extacy rushed through me and ropes of my cum spurted from my clit and landed on his chest, then I felt his climax stiffen him and my sheath was filled with hot slippery cum. I picked up the pace for a second or two until I heard him whimper it was too sensitive for him to stand any more. I lay along his warm body and relished the feelings that flooded my being. I was so very happy.

I gently kissed his sweet lips and whispered that I loved him. He looked at me and said, "Molly, that was absolutely the best loving of my life. God you are wonderful. I never want to let you go." I cried a little then grabbed his hand a dragged him to the shower and cleaned him very well. He returned the favor, I loved it. We tried to dry each other at the same time but it didn't work well so I let him dry me then I dried him. That didn't work too good either, I just had to touch or kiss or lick his cock whenever I got close to it. We were both giggling and laughing when I finally got him dry. I hung his towel over his erection and walked toward the bed, I looked back, "Oh! Pardon me Sir, I thought you were a tree." He chased me and I hid under the covers but he found me. We caressed each other and kissed and snuggled until we fell asleep.

The next day there were odds and ends to wrap up. Birdwell was in custody in New York, Porturica was in the local lock-up. We had several conferences. I took no part in them unless I was asked a question. Only once did I slip Jeff a note. He read it and smiled at me. It simply said, "I love you, Molly."

About 5 that afternoon I slipped him another note. It read simply, "I want you. Molly." He stood and looked around the room. "Ladies and Gents, I have an important anouncement to make, IT IS QUITIN' TIME."

Jeff and I flew home together. Dori met us at the airport. She drove us to their home so Jeff could meet David. We sat and relaxd for a while. Then I excused myself and went and became David. I went out the back door and walked in the front door. I grinned at Jeff, "Molly has told me so much about you I feel I know you well. Actually most of what I know I got from Dori." I turned and walked to Dori, she stood and I kissed her hungrily and whispered I loved her.

I sat close beside her and put my arm around her. We talked about how things had worked out for him. I told him I was happy things had turned out so well for him as a by- product of Dori and Molly trying to help Dan.

Jeff stood up, "David, I have to tell both of you that the very best thing that happened as a result of the situation. It was that I met Molly, that means much more than the millions that I found with their help. Much more, you see I found my true soul mate. Molly."

"Jeff do you really and truly love my little sister?"

"Yes I do, with all my heart."

"Then you do know she is really my brother?"

"Yes, I do, it doesn't change a thing."

"Then we still have a huge problem, she loves you too."

"Can't she be here too. I am afraid of what you may say."

"Jeff, Molly is here with us. Believe me, this is where she wants to be."

Jeff looked at Dori who had tears in her eyes, as did I. I saw a tear slide out of one his eyes.

"David, are you Molly?"

"Yes, I am both David and Molly, both of them live in this one body. Molly loves you with all her heart, David loves Dori the same way. Dori has the largest need as I see it because she is pregnant with our son. I will let Dori work this out. I just cannot make this decision, I just can't do it."

Dori walked to Jeff and looked up at him. He took her hands and looked into her eyes, "Dori, I agree that your needs are the greatest. If Molly and I could just have a day or two now and then, or a night sometime it would be better than nothing, which as I see it is the only alternative. Perhaps later we can share them more evenly. He turned and sobbed. He pulled out a handkerchief and dried his eyes, He looked at me, "David can one of you take me to see your security demo, Molly says it is awesome. Then I want a day by myself to look around this town, I am going to be spending a lot of time here. I want to find a place for Molly and I. I looked at him, "I insist you use our guest room tonight. Don't you agree Dori?"

"Yes, I sure do. The room is quite large and very comfortable." Dori smiled at Jeff, "Dear Friend, Molly will want to find you there later."