The Magician Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I took a few of my things and put them on my desk to make me feel more at home. Mr. Davis smiled at me and asked how I was. I said fine. He looked at a picture of David and I we had done on the computer. "You and your husband?" He asked.

"No. That is one of my brothers. To be honest with you, I have never been married. Saying I am married cuts down on the number of guys I have to fend off."

"You aren't worried about fending me off?"

"No. Mr. Davis, I know all I have to do is tell you no, and it will work."

"Molly, my name is Jeff when we are alone. Understand?"

"Yes, Jeff."

"Good, when you are ready, come on in and we will get some things lined up."

I joined him in his office a few minutes later. He had me sit in a chair next to him so I could see his laptop. He showed me a calendar program he said was linked to the computer on my desk. Either one of us could add or modify the entries. It showed he had a meeting with the Department heads at ten, then a meeting with the Assistant CEO from the home office at one thirty. He told me I would be at both meetings. He said he always recorded the meetings with the knowledge of the participants. I was to make note of anything I thought was important, or of any ideas I might have. He said he didn't expect me to contribute anything much so soon on the job. He looked at me and smiled. We looked into each other's eyes for a long time. Then he softly said, "That will be all for now Molly, see you about ten twenty. OK?"

"Ah! Yes Sir."

"Jeff."

"Yes, Jeff."

I went to my desk and shivered. Wow, he was so sweet. I looked at the agenda for the meeting on my computer. There were the usual staff meeting items, reports from each department, then a general discussion of any topic from anyone, then the Manager's Question and Answer session, then lunch in the Executive Dinning Room. There was a brief summary of each report. I read them carefully. My eye was caught by the scheduling of a Memo to all employees on expense accounts. To be read by Doris Larson, Accounting Dept..

There were several other things that caught my attention. One was the transportation Department report. I scanned the computer and found the minutes of past meetings. I read them quickly. I found several intresting things. I needed to spend more time going back over other meetings and studying the way things were going. I didn't like what I was seeing. Not time to say anything yet.

The meeting went as scheduled. Danny was there and kissed both Dori and I. Jeff looked at me. He raised his eyebrows in a question. I whispered in his ear, "My other brother."

He grinned at me. At the beginning Jeff introduced me as his new assistant. Danny's report was interesting and well thought out and delivered. I couldn't say much for several of the others. The report from Transportation was not very good. I slipped a note to Jeff. He casually glanced at it. When the Transportation report was finished Jeff asked the manager what plans he had for replacing some of the trucks that were running very high maintance costs. It appeared that it would be cost effective to replace them. He also wanted to know why there were so many cars in the same state when most were less than a year old.

The manager squirmed and said he would check those things out. Jeff softly said that it was his job to know those things. At the end of the accounting report Doris was introduced and read the memo to the expense account people.

Jeff asked who was in charge of checking accounts. Mrs. Johnson, the Manager said that as of yesterday, Mrs. Doris Larson was the Expense Account Officer. She looked at Jeff, "I also have here a recommendation for a cash award to Mrs. Larson for her analysis of the accounts and the suggestions she made for controlling those accounts. I must admit I should have caught the misuse of those accounts my self. The clerk I had taking care of those accounts was not doing the job she should have been doing. She had been doing it for years before I got here and I never checked on her work closely enough."

Jeff smiled at her, "Maggie, I know you have had your hands full since you got here a year ago. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your candidness is much appreciated. Mrs. Larson's award will be reviewed by me personally and forwarded with my recommendation."

I handed Jeff several other notes. He acted on all of them. When the meeting was over he asked me to step in his office for a moment before we went to lunch. This time he closed the door behind us. "Molly, girl, you are wonderful!" He put his big hands on my shoulders and grinned at me, "Damn girl, you did more in one hour this morning than the rest of my assistants did since I got here. I love it. You are just what I need to help straighten this place out." He pulled me forward and kissed me on the forehead. Wow! "Let's get lunch girl."

Molly and I hugged each other in the dinning room. The buffet was very nice. The placard said it was catered by Angelo's Seafood Restaurant. The food was very good Dori, Jeff, Dan, and I sat at a table together. Jeff held his hand up, "Guys, we have a policy here that we don't talk business at lunch. However I want to get something off my chest. I was very dubious when Dan wanted us to hire his two sisters.

All I want to say now is that I was totally wrong. Now- how is your lunch. I can't believe Mrs. Larson can eat the whole plate full she took."

Doris grinned at him, "Mr. Davis I can't believe I took that much either. It must be because I am eating for two."

He looked at her, "You are...?"

"Yes I sure am."

"And you are separated from your husband?"

"Yes, but not by choice. Hopefully he will be back soon. I love him very much, very much. Molly knows. She is his sister."

"Well all I can say is that you are the two most beautiful women I have ever seen. I don't know why but you guys have perked up my appetite, I am going to hit the buffet again."

Dan said he agreed about our looks and was going back himself.

Dori reached over and grabbed my hand. "Wow! You are right, he is dreamy. I see how he looks at you, like a lion looks at his lioness."

"What?"

"Honey, if you want him he is yours."

"You know I can't do that."

"Molly, you can enjoy him for a while if you want to. David wouldn't mind. Just keep in mind that we are on a job and he could be one of the bad guys."

"I know that. I am afraid to get too involved. I don't want to get hurt."

"Just keep it light, let him know from the start it is just for fun."

"I just don't know. I'm scared, what will he do when he finds out I am a Transvestite?"

"Tell him up front, keep it fun and don't let it get serious. You don't want to hurt him either, right? Hush,

here they come."

After lunch I went back to my desk and looked through the computer files for previous meetings with the Assistant CEO. Nothing came up. I looked up the ACEO in the company directory. He was listed as being 45 years old, married, two kids, lived on Long Island, been with the company for 13 years. BMA from Columbia. Very active in all aspects of the business.

I stepped in to Jeff's office, he smiled and beckoned me to sit down. "What can I do for you, girl?"

"I wanted to get an idea of what this meeting is about, I can't find a record of any pervious meetings."

"Molly, I have no idea of why he is here. I have met with him three times before. There is no record of the meetings because nothing of substance occurred at those meetings. The other times he has been here he researched a lot of the old files. I don't know what he is looking for. He usually wants a secretary assigned for a couple days. He spends most of his time reviewing the old accounting records."

"Well, I guess we just have to wait and see, Boss."

"Jeff, or if you are real angry, Jefferson. OK."

I stood and smiled at him, "Right, Jeff." I went back to my desk. A few minutes later a short, overweight, balding man walked past my desk headed for Jeff's office. I jumped up, "Excuse me Sir, do you have an appointment?"

He stopped dead in his tracks. He turned and slowly looked me over from head to toe. "Yes I do, Sweet Cheeks, I think you will do."

"What is your name, Sir?"

"Jason Birdwell, Assistant CEO."

I stepped around him and anounced him to Jeff. Then turned and waited until they shook hands. Birdwell was seated and I took a chair slightly behind and to the right of Jeff. Birdwell looked at Jeff, "And who is this lovely piece of.....fluff?"

"Mister Birdwell, this young lady is Miss Molly Larson, my Executive Assistant. She is hardly 'Fluff' she is a highly intelligent and efficient assistant." He was glaring at Birdwell.

Birdwell smiled at me, "You will work with me for the time I will be here."

"Birdwell, Miss Larson is not a secretary. She is my Executive Assistant."

"I don't care who she works for when I am not here. She will spend all her time with me while I am here. Do you understand?"

Jeff looked at him and picked up the phone, he pressed a button on the phone. "May I please speak to Mr. Jergenson. This is Jeff Davis. Thank you..... Bruce, this is Jeff, how are you today? Yes, he is here. Yes he is." Jeff laughed and grinned. "Well if he makes another pass at my assistant I will kick his ass all the way back to Manhattan,.....Yes, she is the one. Right! Do you want to talk to him?........ I'll tell him."

Jeff looked at Birdwell and said, "Bruce said for you to back the hell off, or you were fair game." and he smiled at Birdwell, it was not a friendly smile. To use Dori's analogy, he looked like a lion smiling at a mouse.

"Well, if I knew she was your private property I would have passed on her. Get me someone else. I looked at Jeff, "Sir, Doris might be available."

"Are you sure?"

"If you will excuse me I will go check." I went to my desk and called Dori on her desk phone. She answered. I gave her a quick run down on the guy and told her we might learn something if she played it dumb. She agreed.

I smiled sweetly at Mr.Birdwell, "Mrs. Doris Larson will be glad to work with you. She works in accounting." He got up, "Jeff, you will not be so high handed when I am the CEO." He walked out.

"Jeff looked at me and grinned. I walked over to him and bent over and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, Jeff, I would not have lasted five seconds around him with out slapping him silly."

"Yet you sent him to your sister?"

"Jeff, sweet man, Dori looks sweet and gentle, she is as strong as an ox and has a black belt in Karate. If he lays a hand on her he may pull back a stump."

Jeff just grinned. "You two are amazing. Do you have a black belt too?"

"I'll never tell. It might scare you off."

"Nothing will scare me away from you young lady unless you tell me to get lost."

"Jeff, don't say that, I can be very mean and bitchy when I don't get my way. That might scare you away."

"I stand by my statement. Will you have dinner with me tonight?"

"Yes."

He grinned and my knees felt weak. "Great where and when can I pick you up?"

I told him where and when and asked how to dress.

"Girl, what is your pleasure tonight? I have a very nice batchelor pad and cook a mean steak. Or we can do dinner and dancing at a fancy country club, or we can pick up a pizza. Your choice!"

"I'll have #1 on your menu, please, jeans or shorts OK?"

"Just fine. Bring a Bikini, I have a hot tub and a pool."

"Sounds delightful, you have to have me home by midnight, I have to work tomorrow and I have a big mean old boss."

"You have a deal sweet girl."

When I got home that afternoon with Doris I told her about my date. She said she was invited out too but have declined the offer. I guessed, "The handsome and debonair Mr. Birdwell?"

"Yes Mr. Slimeball himself was going to do me a favor. I have a feeling he will have some sort of deal for me tomorrow. He thinks I am a stupid simpering fool."

"Did you get a clue of what he was looking for?"

"No. But I'll bet he is up to no good. I noticed one of the girls turn pale when she saw him. She stayed out of sight until he went into the file room, then asked me to tell Mrs. Johnson she went home sick." Doris sat and looked over some notes she had made and was studying her notes when I came out in a little black lace bikini with a matching black lace cover up. I wore black bow and lace leopard trim clogs. I carried a little beach bag with shorts and a top in it.

Dori grinned at me, "Wow! Look at you girl. You are having no mercy on him. I wish you would stay home and let me play with you."

"Dear Dori, you know I love you. If you want me to I'll stay with you."

"Honey, I know you would but I heard a car door. I think he is here. Go have fun."

There was a knock at the door. I opened it. There stood Jeff in jeans, a T-shirt and boat shoes. He just stared at me. He looked up and saw Dori. "Good evening Mrs. Larson, do you let her out like this. My poor heart feels like it is going to beat it's way out of my chest. You ought to put a warning bell on her so guys would know to cover their eyes and not be blinded by her beauty."

Dori giggled, "Molly, watch this one, he is a real sweet talker. Talk you out of anything you got."

"Mrs. Larson, I am going to damn well try."

"Molly, take your roll of duct tape with you."

We walked out to his car. He helped me in and got in and looked at me. "What did she mean by that?"

"Jeff, it is an old joke between the two of us. It takes a while to explain and probably is not very funny to anyone but us."

He was quiet on the ride to his house. It was in a new development. Very high end houses. Big houses. Big yards. Looked like at least two acre lots. Everything was beautifuly landscaped. He pulled in at a large ranch type house. The garage door opened and we drove in. He grinned at me as the garage door closed behind us. "Molly I was praying my neighbor across the street was home. He teases me because I never bring any pretty girls home. His car isn't there or we would have gotten out in front to show you off. It'll break his heart when I tell him he missed seeing you."

"If he comes home we will go meet him, OK?"

He laughed and smiled that smile of his that melted my heart. Damn he was cute. He showed me his house. It was super nice. He fixed us cocktails and we drank them on his patio by the pool. I took my cover-up off and leaned back and sipped my drink, it was good. It was Captain Morgan Spiced Rum with club soda and a twist of lemon and one of lime. He was quiet for a long time as he stared at me. Then he jumped up and ran for the pool, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" I rolled off my chair and into the pool. As I went in I saw why he wanted to get in the pool. He had a huge erection. I pretended not to notice, poor boy, I wanted to relieve him but it was too early in our relationship. If it happened again I couldn't promise I wouldn't help him.

Suddenly Jeff stood up and walked to the gate in the fence around his yard. He yelled, "Hey, Sergio, come here a minute." He stood watching someone so I got out of the pool and slipped into my high heeled clogs and walked toward the gate while I wrapped the towel around my hair in a turban effect. A nice looking older Latin man walked to Jeff and they shook hands. I walked up and put my arm around Jeff's waist and leaned against him.

"Hi, I'm Molly, how are you?"

"Molly, this is Sergio, my neighbor across the street."

Sergio looked at me then looked at Jeff. "My friend you are right, she is very beautiful. You are indeed a lucky man. I hear Inez calling me, Good day, both of you."

Jeff looked at me and smiled. He turned and I was against him. His arms slipped around me and pulled me gently closer. Our lips touched. We kissed for a long time. Our tongues met and twisted around each other. I pushed back. "Wow! What happened, I never kiss like that on a first date."

"I'm sorry girl, I just couldn't help it. I have wanted to do that ever since I first saw you."

"I know."

"You knew I wanted to kiss you?"

"No, Silly, I knew I wanted to kiss you too!"

Jeff tried to pull me closer again and I knew I would be in his bed in a few minutes. I twisted away and ran and got our robes. They were nice thick terrycloth robes with a JD monogram on the breast pocket.

"Here Jeff, it is getting cooler out here now." I held the robe for him and started to pull it closed in front. I looked down and saw his erection again. I stared at it. It was huge. I grinned and giggled, "I think you need a cold shower."

"I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me."

"No, never, I am quite proud I effect you like that. There is nothing to be ashamed of, just something to think about."

We went in the house and he showed me where I could change. I put on my shorts and a Camisole top. I dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I put my wet stuff in a plastic bag I brought for the purpose and found my make up kit in my beach bag and freshened up a bit. When I went out he was in the kitchen. He had some nice steaks laid out. He asked if I would like to make a salad for each of us. I said I would love to do it. I asked what he liked in his salad. "Anything and everything, surprise me." he replied. I dug around in his refrigerator and found lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, garlic, and salad dressings. I found a bag of crutons that felt fresh, Some olives and cheese. Just about everything I liked in a salad. I tore the lettuce and put it in two wooden bowls he handed me. He was such fun to work with, every time I looked at him he was looking at me and smiling. I cut up the scallions and the tomatoes, mashed two cloves of garlic and threw the salads together. I asked where he wanted to eat. He grinned and pointed.

I hadn't noticed a cute little booth set back in one wall. It looked very cozy with padded seats and dim lighting. I loved it. He had baked potatos about ready and his stove was one of those Jenn-Aires with a built in grill that was very hot. I stood next to him as he put the steaks on the grill. They sizzled and smoke bellowed out and was sucked away by a fan. After a couple minutes he turned them 90 degrees. New smoke came up. After a couple more minutes he flipped them over with his tongs. The grill marks were perfect. In a few more minutes he turned them again. The potatos were on large wooden trenchers, he cut an large X in the top of them and quickly pressed down on them with his fingers to spread them open. The steaks went on the wooden plates and he carried them to the booth. He smiled and said, "Please sit, Dear girl. I'll bring every thing." In a minute we were ready to eat. He asked if I liked fresh ground pepper on my salad or potatos. I said, "Both, lots of it."

"My kinda gal."

Hot rolls appeared from somewhere. The man was good. He had a jar of homemade Blu Cheese that was to die for. I told him I was impressed with his cooking.

"Molly, I can't take credit for everything, my mother was here last week and made the dressing and the rolls." I smiled at him and put my hand over his, "You cooked the steaks perfectly, so I am still impressed." I couldn't take my eyes off him. It seemed every move he made was so sexy. I just loved watching him. I almost forgot to eat.

After dinner he said he would clean up later. I said, "No way, Buster. I'll wash, you dry and put away, OK?" When we were finished he led me to the den and we sat on a comfortable couch with candle lights and soft music.. We talked for hours, we some how drifted together until our hips were touching and I snuggled against him with his arm around me. I could feel his lips moving against my hair as he talked softly to me of his childhood. I turned my head towards him and we kissed. Often.

I looked at my watch, it was eleven thirty.

"Jeff, Dear, I really must go. My boss will tolerate no naps on the job."