The Maharani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got back to her palace she had the giant brought to her. Except for his size, it would have been impossible to recognize him. He had bathed and then the barber had shaved the jungle of a beard off his face and shorn his head of its scraggly curly locks. New clothes even though they were too small for him, made him look like a human being again. A quite good looking human the queen noted. "What is your name?" she had to start somewhere. "Goray Lal," he said in that deep reverberating voice, like a lion's growl resounding in a bottomless well, and then added, "I am an outcaste." She could have guessed that from his black skin but his diction and language were that of a high caste person. Puzzled she said, "But you speak like one of high birth." "I was trained well my queen. But I am by birth a cleaner of shit."

Okay, thought the queen lets quickly move on, "You say you killed a man by accident. Explain." "He was beating my mother and I asked him to stop. When he did not I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. He fell on a sharp object. It penetrated his skull and he died instantly. His father was a very wealthy man and the man I had killed, an only child. He has never forgiven me." He looked directly into her eyes as he spoke. She was moved to believe him, such was the power of his honesty. Besides which she had checked on his story. She had had the four horsemen followed, cornered and questioned. They turned out to be mercenaries paid to kill this guy. They did not know why he had to be killed and they did not care. Their only concern was how they were going to claim their money.

The two men she had taken into custody also came up with the same story. The badly injured one was actually doing better and it looked like he would survive. "You ask for my protection. But of what use can you be to me in return?" "I am a fully trained warrior. Make me a part of your Royal Guard. In exchange for your protection I will give you my undivided loyalty." Who could doubt his sincerity? She thought as her eyes traveled over his person. A truly magnificent body, aha, she thought with a gleam in her eye, we shall see.

She made him a part of her Royal Guard, and observed him over the next few months. He proved to be a disciplined soldier who followed orders, lived by army rules, and melded into becoming just another member of the Royal Guard. His place in the Guard was secured when the annual competition between various factions of the army took place. It consisted of running, jumping, archery, wrestling, and the ancient team game of kabaddi. Thanks largely to him; the Royal Guard topped every other division of the Army in the competition.

She was fascinated by him, she had to admit. His physical attributes were crowned by his honesty and intelligence. Then there was this sheer animal magnetism about him. Rapidly her lust to fuck him grew and clouded her thinking. Matters were made worse by the fact that she had no one to fuck her at present. Her last lover had been dispatched some time ago.

She redoubled her Yogic exercises till her mind cleared up. Then she thought her way through - Yes; he was an outcaste by birth, a cleaner of shit as he put it, but what difference would that make to her cunt? Did his caste status matter at all? Not to her, but maybe to her subjects. However, nobody need know. She had kept all her other affairs secret, no reason why she couldn't this one. And even if rumors arose she had an ear to the ground and would be able to counter them in a timely fashion. All said and done at the end of the day she was a queen, a potentate, a ruler of some substance with the full backing of an adoring populace. What did she have to worry about? All right then, she concluded, let's see how this plays out.

But on the other hand, maybe this Goray Lal guy was frigid. Did he not look at her with doe like eyes like she was a goddess or something? Maybe that was what he was: a religious freak with no lusty human feelings. Recently, she had hit upon a guy only to discover he preferred men. Boy, was that embarrassing or what. Maybe this giant was a homo or a eunuch. All right, all right, she calmed her fevered imagination, let us give him a shot and see what happens.

A few days later, she met with members of the Royal Guard, in her private chambers, adjacent to the throne room. She had invited the king of Karauli to visit and wanted to make certain that security was in order. Her reason for inviting the king of this kingdom south of Alwar was devious. She wanted to annex Karauli but without bloodshed. She hoped to stun him with the military might of her kingdom and at the same time impress him with the prosperity of her people. She would offer him an annual purse and security to let him pursue his present lifestyle without the burden of ruling. Across the river Chambal, bordering Karauli on the south, lay Gwalior. That was the real prize.

Without telling them her real intentions, she made certain that the officers of the Royal Guard understood that this upcoming visit was very important. Nothing could go wrong, else heads would roll. Details of a conducted tour for the king were worked out. The guard would be his escort. It took some time for all the particulars to be nailed down, but finally it was done. She felt mentally drained. She ordered cool lime water to be brought and all except Goray Lal out of the room. "Tell me what do you think about my arrangements?" "Your highness they are excellent." "But you are not satisfied." "No, I am satisfied with your planning. Just puzzled; why go to so much trouble for a minor visit from a minor king?" She sighed and then pondered and then trusted her instincts. She told him of her plans to annex Karauli.

His face lit up as the full meaning of what he had heard hit him, "Brilliant. That is why you have most of the army camped on the border with Karauli going through battle exercises!" Then he thought for a moment and added, "But Karauli is so little of what use is annexing it to your majesty?" She looked at him with expressionless eyes. She trusted nobody and had already told this giant more than she should have. And in any case she had detained him not to discuss her future plans but to feel him out regarding a possible sexual liaison. "Well I see that you have settled in very well with the Guards." But he was still thinking things through, "Gwalior! That is your goal!"

She stiffened and gave him the full benefit of that icy stare that had made grown men pee in their pants. "I am sorry my queen, perhaps I misspoke," said Goray Lal, quavering -- he was not immune to the icy treatment. But then the excitement of his discovery took over, "What a brilliant strategy! Annex the kingdoms around Gwalior and gradually squeeze it into submission. Without a great deal of bloodshed you would have more than doubled your kingdom!" Those clear honest black eyes shone with admiration and adulation. She relented, "So now you know. What do you plan on doing with this information?" He fell to his knees as soon as he understood the full import of her question, "My queen, I have no ambition but to serve you. I have no loyalty but to you. You are my sovereign. I live or die by your will." She believed him. Now, she thought, let us see if this guy wants to fuck. "Are you married?" He rose up slowly, puzzled, "umh, no." "Well then what do you do, then, when you need to do -- you know what I mean?" He was not at all sure what he was being asked, but he was not going to chance offending this paragon of virtue, "Yes my queen, yes, I know what you mean." "Do you like women?" She had to be sure that this guy was not a homo. "Yes your majesty I do." "Well that is what I meant, what do you do when you want a woman?" "My queen," he said, exhaling with relief, "for an outcaste that is not a problem. The usual societal constraints do not apply to outcaste women."

So he was not a homo. But he had plenty of women. How could she get him interested in her? She was horny. She had not had sex for quite a while. She was not a natural born seductress. Put all three together and what you get is directness. "What do you think of me?" asked the queen, moving her hands down in front of her from her head to her feet, curving her long and lithe body into a seductive pose. Without thinking he stated what was ever present in his mind, "I think you are a great and just queen, a goddess, a ....," his voice trailed off, his throat suddenly felt dry and constricted. Her body language, the look in her eyes, told him that was not the response she was looking for. Oh my god! Was it possible?

He stood silent as the message of her archly raised eyebrows, inviting look and sensual swaying of her long and lithe body reached his consciousness. His cock reacted quickly.

An involuntary gasp escaped her as her eyes reached his groin. The draw string trousers he wore could not disguise his rising member. He wore no protective underwear. There was no mistaking it; his penis was tenting his trousers halfway to his knees. My god she thought what did it look like and what was it like, fully erect?

His eyes followed her gaze.

As if he could read her mind he dropped his draw string trousers and stepped out of them. He took off his top and stood naked in front of her. A mass of hair covered his black torso and legs, punctuated by a jungle over his pubic area from which his expanding cock protruded like a battering ram. He held it in his hand and began stroking it. It swelled up some more and a drop of thick fluid appeared at the tiny opening on the huge dark purple head.

Black, heavy, thick and very long, like a snake it jutted out from his loins, seeking its prey. However unlike a snake it was not curvy and sinuous but ramrod straight and iron hard. His lips curled in sneering lust as he crudely made thrusting motions with his pelvis.

While one huge hand closed around his penis, massaging it softly with practiced ease, the other held up his dangling balls almost offering them to her with each forward thrust of his pelvis. She felt like someone had kicked her in the pit of her stomach as she gazed with apprehension at his horse cock. It had enormous veins running in a mesh on its surface and the dark skin glowed fiercely. The head, almost as big as her fist, shone proudly purple as he spread the secretions from the piss hole all over it.

She stood mesmerized, her breath coming in gasps. Moving suddenly he picked her up as if she were a feather and flung her on the soft divan. In a moment he had flicked her sari over her hips and removed her undergarments. Then to her utter surprise he buried his face in her crotch. With loud slurping sounds he proceeded to tongue lash her labial folds and clitoris. When she cried out involuntarily with pleasure he suddenly rammed his tongue into her vagina and fucked her vigorously with it. His style was rough and savage as opposed to the sophisticated and languid style of Mahmud. But it was thoroughly erotic and very exciting. And she had gone a long while without a man.

He slurped her milky thighs leaving a saliva trail all the way to her labia which he proceeded to devour in right earnest. He teased her clitoris with his tongue making it blossom and her tiny pistol roared out of its enslaving sheath. A thousand explosions went off in her head as she held his head and rubbed her clitoris vigorously on his moist tongue. Before long she was moaning her way to the first of many orgasms she would have that evening.

This was worship for him. Worship at the altar of her cunt. The cunt of a goddess. Gloriously pink and soft, more beautiful in reality than anything he had ever imagined. Yes, he had fantasized about fucking this gorgeous woman, never allowing himself to even think that it would ever be possible. Yet here he was, inhaling the celestial aroma, tasting the heavenly nectar of this impossible to reach cunt. He almost came at that thought. But no, he controlled himself, he had to enter her and make certain this was not a dream. Would she let him?

He stood up and spread her legs, preparing to enter the temple of his dreams. She gasped in disappointment as his tongue left her cunt. Her eyes went wide with apprehension as she opened them and saw him getting ready to penetrate her with that impossible cock. Yet she made no move to get away, in fact her legs moved further apart. When he looked up at her, along with trepidation there was lust and anticipation on her face.

Gently he inserted his cock and pushed against her silky labial folds. They gracefully parted and accepted the end of his knob. Slowly he withdrew and pushed in again and repeated this softly and tenderly till the entire thick head was completely sheathed. He stopped moving, savoring the moment and the clingy slick warm feeling around his giant knob. Then he continued the in and out movement of his cock, a little bit more forcefully now, managing to enter a little more with each thrust. He could feel he was close to coming. He looked up at her beautiful face, her mouth was open with lust, her breathing labored, he looked down at his embedded cock head pistoning in and out and he could hold back no more. He came with a loud cry and in the throes of his climax he involuntarily forced more than half of his cock into her.

She felt the warm fluid gushing into her and it triggered another orgasm. Then she felt it trickling out and running onto her thighs and buttocks. And still he continued to come! There was so much that when he finally stopped she felt her buttocks were sliding on a bed of the slick and slimy stuff. He remained rock hard with half his cock still sheathed. He eased himself down on her and tasted her lips. When her tongue came out to meet his he went wild with lust and began hammering his cock into her cunt. He was going to sheath the whole damn thing in her, fuck her to extinction. He was a horny guy mad with lust and she was just another willing cunt. Gone were any thoughts of her as an untouchable goddess. She let out a cry, partly in lust, partly in pain. He took hold of her legs and forced them wide open, then pushed them up till her perfect knees were by her head, her Yoga trained joints allowing her knees to go way outside her shoulders. He straightened a bit at the knees to get the angle right. Then he proceeded to ram into her till his cock was completely embedded and his pubic hair was rubbing against hers.

She had never felt so stuffed in her life. This was like giving birth to a baby. She felt as if her insides had been ripped open. And yet she felt lust and satisfaction beyond anything she had ever felt.

With his cock completely sheathed he stopped thrusting. He moved to free her breasts from her blouse. She helped in the process till his hands closed over her naked breasts. He kneaded each and then worshipped each flawless milky white breast and pink nipple with his tongue. Then he began moving again. In and out went his huge cock with her wet and hot vagina clasping it lovingly. Slowly at first, then with gathering speed as his lust took over, he rammed her. She could feel every nerve ending in her cunt. Every now and then he would slow things down by withdrawing completely to let his prick hang in mid air. She would grunt her disapproval at the sudden emptiness only to cry out as he thrust back in and completely sheathed his cock in one fell move. Gradually he again got to the point of no return and when he went beyond it, he flooded her vagina with a deep and prolonged and satisfied grunt. And once again this triggered another orgasm for her.

She reached between them for his cock, slimy and slick with their combined secretions. "My god it is still hard! Does this thing ever go soft?" She marveled.

She pushed him off her and made him stand up whilst she sat at the edge of the divan. She reached again for his cock and began licking the knob, then the underside and then gradually worked her lips around the gargantuan shaft. She could only get half of it down before she gagged. She knew there would be other times and she knew she would persist till she was able to swallow the whole damned thing. She loved a challenge!

He almost came the moment she began licking his cock. This perfect being, this goddess, was actually stooping to lick the cock of an outcaste, lick a cock that was slimy and filthy with both their fluids! As he watched her attempts at swallowing it, his lust was overcome with tenderness and love. He gently fondled her face, "My queen, my goddess, I love you. I am your slave. Do with me whatever you please."

She looked up at him with her lovely grey green eyes and saw only sincerity and honesty. She was amazed how he could switch from earthy lust which made him fuck her savagely to this cow like devotion. Not that she was complaining, only hoping that their relationship would stay this way, so she could retain control, otherwise she could see herself being completely overwhelmed by this outcaste giant and his outsized cock.

Gently, he removed her mouth from his cock and pulled her up to a standing position. He removed her blouse and then between them they got her sari and petticoat off till she was nude. She stood naked, tall and proud in front of him and he stepped back to admire her fully. He was awestruck. Never had he seen a more perfect female form. He fell to the ground and began kissing her feet. She let him. At first her natural instinct was to move away but then a perverse thrill at being worshipped took hold and she let the fool continue.

Gradually, his kissing worked upwards. Up her legs, up her thighs, up to her glorious cunt. Now his lust took over and he once again flung her on the divan and began orally assaulting her cunt. And once again all the oral stimulation was rapidly bringing her to the edge. She forcefully pushed his face off her cunt and as he looked at her questioningly she pushed him onto his back. His magnificently erect penis looked black and lovely as she took hold of it and then began licking it with tender care. Then she rose up and lowered herself on it. Slowly she descended on his cock, working her hips up and down, till his massive appendage was completely sheathed in her cunt. Then she went to work, rocking back and forth, working his cock with her wet and willing cunt. He looked up at her and saw concentrated lust on her face as she assuaged the itch in her vagina. Her lips were parted, her eyes faraway, her nostrils flared. His hands came up to steady her rhythmically moving breasts, whose up and down swaying movement just fractionally lagged behind her hips. Then he moved his hands down over the concavity of her waist to her taut buttocks. He felt her butt muscles contracting with each downward thrust of her body.

The clenching of her buttock muscles so inflamed him that he began lifting her by her buttocks off his cock and then pummeling her down onto its considerable length. His enormous strength allowed him to pick her up by her haunches and fling her down on his gigantic cock like a rag doll. She felt like she had no control, just a plaything in this giant's hands. It filled her with terror, yet because her cunt felt so filled and wonderful, it was pleasurable terror. In fact it felt so good that as she was hoisted up and then brutally brought down, she came with a prolonged cry. Once again she had climaxed, unexpectedly and without any prior notice. His movements got more frantic till he rammed her down on his cock and kept her there to receive his copious slimy offering. She felt the hot fluid gush into her in pulses of pleasure.

Boy, this giant felt so good! She wanted him again and again. And she got him again and again. In the next few months as Karauli was annexed, Goray Lal pumped his queen's cunt in and around the palace in many locations and many positions.