The Maharani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But these were all brief encounters. Satisfying in their own right, but she wanted more. More time to really indulge herself and thoroughly get fucked. So she went ahead and planned for it; for a long tryst of passion in her private chambers.

One evening, as usual, guards were posted outside her chambers. They were given strict orders not to allow anybody to disturb the queen. Again, nothing unusual; this happened quite often, the queen needed time for herself. What was unusual was that Goray Lal was already inside, unbeknownst to them. He had been seen riding off earlier with a message from the queen to one of her generals. He had quietly turned around and left his horse with a trusted friend (who had been told that Goray Lal was on a secret mission and had to travel incognito). He had made his way on foot and had slipped quietly into the queen's chambers.

The queen made certain the guards were alert and all entrances securely locked. Then she made her way back to her bed chamber where Goray Lal waited for her. An involuntary gasp escaped her when she first caught sight of him. Wasting no time he had divested his huge frame of all clothing. Naked and proudly erect he stood by her bed, languidly massaging his cock. The size of that cock still sent shivers down her spine and yet filled her with mad lust. He moved towards her with open arms and she thrust herself willingly into his hot embrace. Gently he kissed her. First her lips, and when they opened he sucked on her tongue. Her tongue met his and they dueled as only practiced lovers can, slithering, entwining and separating to meet again in sizzling passion.

Then he kissed her eyelids as they closed over the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Her cheeks and then he kissed his way down her long sculptured neck. When he reached the top of her heaving breasts he lost all control.

He ripped her blouse off and buried himself in her perfect orbs, sucking wantonly on one and then the other nipple. Her fresh wholesome smell enveloped and incited him as he worked his way down her abdomen. He removed her sari and undergarments and buried his nose in her luxuriant pubic hair. He moved his head back and gazed up past her wonderful breasts to her beautiful face which was looking down at him with wonderment and lust. He rose up and holding her hand led her naked form to the sumptuous royal bed.

He laid her down and crawled between her parted legs to the essence of her sex. Softly, lovingly, he sucked on her labial lips drawing them out one by one. He moved to her clitoris and teased it with his tongue. He worked his tongue into her vagina and played with her clitoris with a finger. Tongue and finger rhythmically toiled till his labor bore fruit and she felt the start of an orgasm. Her cunt opened wide, her legs completely parted and she held his head with both hands banging it against her pubis. She crested the wave and came on his tongue with a prolonged groan, flooding his face with sticky fluid.

He kept lapping at her cunt till he was certain she was done. Certain that he had satisfied her; his queen, his goddess, his all. The quiet affectionate way in which her hands were now caressing his head between her legs told him so.

Gently, he moved his head out from between her thighs and rose up on his hands and moved himself up her body on his hands, till his tautly erect cock was in line with her cunt. He fell on her; his mouth meeting hers as his cock hovered above her widely spread thighs. Softly and gently he entered her. Entered into what was for him heaven. Gradually his cock entered her wet and welcoming cunt and worked itself rhythmically in and out till it was buried to its root. He rose up on his hands and looked down at her, at her lust ridden visage, with his massive cock buried to the hilt in her cunt. An overwhelming feeling of accomplishment filled him. He had once again fulfilled his dream. He had possessed his goddess, his love, his dream.

Then his earthy lust took over. He began pummeling her cunt with his cock, his massive body pressed firmly on her frame and his tongue down her throat. And all he wanted to know now was who else had been down her feminine center to heaven.

"How many, how many, how many," he grunted in rhythm with the motion of his cock, as he pulled out almost completely only to thrust the whole thing back again into her wet and willing vagina over and over again. Just rhetorical, "how many," not a question but a statement fuelled by his jealousy as he thought of other cocks that had invaded her cunt. The cunt of this perfect woman, this goddess, this person with whom he now realized he had fallen hopelessly in love. Fuelled by regret that others had been there before and most likely others would follow. He wanted to be the only one, the sole possessor of her body. A veritable cascade of emotions rumbled through him as he worked his cock in and out. Jealousy, regret, sadness and fear because he could not imagine this goddess letting him fuck her forever, could never love him like he loved her.

Then he made up his mind -- he was going to fuck her every way and in every orifice while he could, before she discarded him. An earthy solution for an ethereal problem; his way of solving problems, and he went to work straight away.

He stuck his tongue right down her throat. Just as she abandoned herself to sucking on it, he pulled out and thrust his fingers in instead. He collected her saliva and in one fell swoop pushed his tongue back into her mouth and his saliva coated index finger up her bum.

She cried out in pain and surprise and almost bit his tongue in half. Before she had gotten over the initial pain and astonishment he had shoved his middle finger in as well. Tears involuntarily welled up in her eyes. He licked them passionately and said, "Nothing like the pain you will feel when my cock will rip your ass apart. Yes, now I want your ass. I want to take you like a filthy outcaste woman and have you lick my cock after it has defiled your ass." All the time his cock went in and out and never did her cunt deny it entry. "And you will get used to it, my queen, for this humble servant will fuck your ass after that, many times, in many ways."

Oh my god she thought, how can I get this guy into his goddess worshiping mode? I can't take this thing up my ass! No way! It feels wonderful in my cunt now, but it did take a lot of getting used to. Up my bum hole, oh god, it will destroy it. She remembered how Mahmud's prick had felt going up her ass the first time. And this guy was way bigger than Mahmud.

He sneered down at her, "How many have you had up your ass, my queen?"

She had been buggered royally by a few but none as big as this weapon pounding her cunt. Mahmud was the first defiler of her shit hole. And come to think of it there had been only one other. Mainly because her sexual liaisons were short and hectic to preserve their secrecy. But this one guy had persisted after he had fucked up her up her cunt. He was a carpenter, a distant relative of the Royal carpenter. She had got him to fuck her from behind in a secluded corner of the Royal garden on a hot and humid afternoon.

After they were done he persisted on leaning on her as his cock continued to move inside her cunt in its semi erect state. She should have moved off but for some reason stayed as she was. Very soon his cock hardened to its full potential. He spat on his fingers and introduced one into her ass.

Gradually he worked another spit riddled finger into her bum hole even as his cock continued fucking her cunt. Quick as a flash he removed his fingers and stuck his cock into her ass. He spat on it as he advanced it further into her rectum. It felt like a fire had erupted in her anus. She cried out in pain but he persisted in pushing more of his cock in till the whole fucking thing was embedded. Now he began ramming her ass while his fingers worked on her cunt. She felt the pain being replaced by a feeling of wantonness, of lust, of wanting him to bugger her to extinction. And he proceeded to do just that. He roughly held onto her hips as he savagely ploughed into her ass. He was lost in a haze of lust and moved in and out only to satisfy his lust. Yet his fingers in her cunt and on her clitoris were rapidly bringing her to a boil as well. So well was the whole exercise orchestrated that they both came together, with him depositing his spunk in her rectum even as she gushed on to his fingers.

It was satisfying but she did not like the fact that she had lost control of the situation. She enjoyed the buggering but not the fact that he had initiated it without her consent. That was the last time they met. She pulled unseen strings and had him sent away to a far off kingdom.

And now she remembered that the young man's cock had been very efficient but pretty average in size. Even Mahmud, big as he was, was not in the same league as this black giant. Goray Lal's cock was almost as long as her forearm and as thick as her closed fist. "My God," she thought, "it will feel like a battering ram."

Desperately she asked, "Have you fucked anyone's ass with this thing?" "Oh yes," he said, and added matter-of-factly, "Plenty. I am very good at it. You see my mother taught me." "Your own mother?" She asked, astonished. Then she felt relieved for she had found a reprieve. "Yes my own mother. Even though she was not my first fuck, it was she who taught me that true pleasure lay in overwhelming a woman and completely satisfying her. She taught me how to worship a woman's ass and give her sublime joy."

Quickly, and nimbly, she moved from under him, disengaging his turgid cock from her wet cunt. "Tell me how this happened?" He looked at her and smiled because he understood that she was trying to buy time. But he was not averse to telling his story. In fact he now wanted to tell this woman everything about him. But his cock was erect and it was unsheathed.

He said, "Only if you suck my cock," and he took hold of her head and moved his cock towards it. Willingly she began slurping on his cock. "But then if I tell you my story I will have to fuck you in the ass," she cringed and bobbed her head faster on his cock. He laughed and continued.

"My father left home when I was a boy to work for a rich merchant in another kingdom. He kept coming back with money every now and then. Then years went by and he never returned. We never knew what happened to him."

"My mother worked and earned enough to keep me and my elder sister fed and clothed. She cleaned the latrines of the rich people in the village and swept their courtyards."

Thus reminding the queen that she had broken yet another social taboo by sleeping with a handler of human waste, a person so low as to be out of the caste system altogether. Handlers of human waste and others like the cobblers who handled animal skins were considered disgustingly dirty and decent folk would not let even their shadows cross the threshold of their homes.

"Yes," he reminisced, "She taught me how to fuck with my mind and body." "How did it happen?" She asked, removing her mouth from his cock. "Suck my cock, my queen," he said as he spread his legs and pushed her head back to engulf his cock. "Suck it and make it hard because I will have to bugger you, if I tell you." Repeating his promise, or threat depending on the point of view. "Speak!" she commanded even as she moved to swallow his monster. And he obeyed her command and began speaking.

"My mother went without sex for years while I was growing up. But when it became obvious that my father was not going to return anytime soon she took on lovers. She was a lusty woman. And as I discovered later, she simply loved to fuck. For her fucking was a sublime act. The joy of giving and receiving pleasure transcended all earthly values. You see, my queen, in our society if you are an outcaste nobody gives a damn about you as long as you stay away from better folk. So we do not have all the social mores and taboos that upper caste Hindus have. Fucking is a simple act of pleasure that at times leads to procreation and that's as far as our thinking on the subject goes. So it was easy for my mother to find men within her casteless miasma."

"When I hit puberty it took me a few years to discover the joys of masturbating. Then when the cowherd's wife discovered me I enjoyed the joy of fucking, until my mother discovered me fucking the life out of the cowherd's wife. After that I really discovered what fucking was all about. Oh yes I remember those days well."

"The cowherd's wife was of course of an upper caste and really had no business even talking to me, let alone fucking me. But she was not getting much at home and did not want her husband to find out that she was getting fucked by someone else. She did not want to lose her family and home. I guess I was easy from her point of view. After all I would not be able to tell anyone and live."

"She caught me watching her bathe. Actually it happened quite by accident. I was wandering aimlessly in the fields way outside the village when I came across this shed with a water tank inside. It was right next to an open well and was used mainly as a watering and bathing place for people and animals. It was late in the evening and I think she felt secure that everybody would be in their homes for the evening meal. It was an isolated spot and only someone like me with no purpose could be there. She was naked, which is unusual for a woman bathing outside her home. They usually cover their breasts and private parts with pieces of clothing. But there she was in glorious nudity rubbing a sponge vigorously and humming a gay tune."

"It was as she bent over to fill her bathing mug with water from the tank that her eyes caught me spying through a hole in the wall. She was outraged and quickly covering herself yelled out asking whoever it was to step forward and identify themselves. I am not sure she knew what she would do next, but was greatly relieved to see me. It was very obvious that I was an outcaste and very young. I was having incredible difficulty hiding my arousal. The sight of her nudity had started my pecker rising and her half clad body did nothing to dissuade it from expanding to full erection."

"She scolded me in no uncertain terms. My god, that lady really laid into me in her high pitched shrieking voice, not even sparing my long departed father or my lower caste mother. "Stop squirming," she said, "you piece of human excrement." How could I? It was the only way I knew to hide my arousal. But like I said I was still very young and a scolding elder was someone you obeyed. So I stood still."

"It was then that she noticed the size of the thing straining to pop out of my loose draw string trousers. Involuntarily, she gasped and her hand flew to her face in amazement. That was bad. For she let go of the piece of cloth covering her breasts. Delicious, perfect, it was the first time that I had seen mature female breasts so close. My penis lurched and a few drops dribbled out and wet my draw string trouser front. I just stood there and stared. I think I was panting like a horse."

"We stood there in front of one another for what seemed an eternity. Then a sly smile crossed her face and she let go of whatever else was covering her. Glorious! My first glimpse of a fully naked, full grown female, so close! Her skin was white, but not the sickly paleness of some very fair people, rather it had a healthy pink glow to it that was very attractive. And then she did something that made it even more incredible. Her hands snaked down to her bush and parted the black hair to show me the pink soft labial petals of her vagina. All the while she stared right into my eyes with an enigmatic smile on her lips. She pushed a finger into her cunt and then another and began fucking herself right there in front of me."

"She worked her fingers in and out and soon she was panting and making unh, unh noises and her eyes took on a glazed look. Then she abruptly stopped and said, "Enjoying the show, you pervert?"

"My heart stood still as I braced myself for another round of scolding or something more dreadful. Surprisingly she beckoned me nearer and then told me to drop my trousers. There was an involuntary gasp from her as she said, "So Big!" Her right hand grasped my cock and then she began to milk it. She was after all the cowherd's wife, used to milking cows and to this day I remember her silken touch. A few strokes were all it took. I came with a roar. All over her hand and abdomen and as my cock lurched in the throes of orgasm I deposited a load on her milky white breasts. Instead of being grossed out by the amount of my spunk she spread it all over herself and purred!"

"She had not let go of my cock, continuing to milk it and it stayed hard. She lay down on the floor and parted her legs and commanded me, "Put it here," pointing to her cunt. I fell on her like a crazed being and shoved my cock right there. It hit her thigh and I cried out in pain and frustration. She told me to calm down and took hold of my cock and placed it on the lips of her cunt. I pushed and it slid right into heaven. Such warmth, such tightness! She told me to go slow and kept her hand between us. But I had to reach bottom. Don't know what possessed me but I had to sheath my whole cock in her cunt. I roughly removed her hand and plunged in. She let out a loud cry and her face broke out in sweat. I pulled back a bit but could not stop myself from plunging in again and again till I had my whole cock in her. I had to lift her legs up till her knees were up to her shoulders and spread wide and only then did I reach bottom. I looked down at her as I slowly withdrew. Her face was held in an expression I have never forgotten. Part shock, part lust, part fear, part pain, teeth biting lips and eyes wide open. Then I plunged in again, this time to the hilt in one thrust. She let out another painful cry but made no attempt to push me off, and just lay there with that expression plastered on her face."

"I got into a steady rhythm and as I got more and more excited my thrusts got shorter and shorter but every now and then I had to pull back to the tip and then ram the whole fucking thing into her. I don't know why, it was something I just had to do. She was sweating profusely now, moaning continuously in a loud drone almost wailing, saliva dribbling, her eyes closed and her head waving around lifelessly. I felt my excitement reaching feverish heights, an overwhelming feeling of well being swept through me and then I came with a life ending whoosh. For the first time ever in a woman's cunt; it was incredible and I think I passed out."

"After what seemed an eternity I felt her stirring beneath me. I rose up on my elbows and looked down on her. Her eyes were now open but glazed over and her lips were widely parted as she gasped for air. Her hand crept down to where we were still joined and she said in an astonished voice, "My god it is still hard."

"She pushed me off her on to my back. Then her hand was on my cock and she once again began milking it, softly like a cow's teat. She lifted herself up and for the first time I saw what I had done. Her bush was slimy with my come and stuff was leaking out of her cunt on to the floor. It was all over both her thighs and even the lower part of her abdomen had globs of semen on it."

"Then she carefully lowered herself onto my cock. Her cunt was well lubricated with my come and she rode me smoothly for a while. She rolled her hips up and down and back and forth working my cock. She controlled the action not allowing penetration beyond the point where my thing was half way in by placing her hand firmly in the way. Her breasts rose and fell and beckoned me. They were not huge, the size of large mangoes, milky white and perfect. I seized them roughly, making her cry out but she made no attempt to stop me. I squeezed her nipples, they were huge and pink and felt like my cock when it is soft and I felt them hardening as I squeezed. I lifted my face and sucked on one then the other and softly bit them with my front teeth."