The Mailboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m going to lick this pretty pussy of yours, and you cannot cum. Cum and you’ll be punished. You can speak, but you will not orgasm. Understood?”

“Yes, Jamal.”

He lowered his face to her soaked, hot pussy. He lapped at her pussy with his tongue spread and flat. Taking long, strokes, starting at the bottom and working his way up. He placed his thumbs on either side of her clit, releasing it from its hiding place. Jamal moved his tongue around the throbbing button until Laura’s head moved wildly from side to side. Her moans and sighs told him his pace was right. He bent his head lower and licked her puffy brown outer lips, sucking and pulling. He spread them to reveal her inner lips, a darker brown, wet and slick with her juices. He did the same, licking and pulling. He spread her inner lips to reveal her pink, smooth center. He inserted his tongue and felt the change in texture.

“Oh God, that feels so good. Lick my sweet pussy.”

Jamal, urged on by Laura’s comments, decided to up the ante. He reached for the butt plug and pulled it out slowly. Laura gasped at the emptiness she felt. Jamal tongued her spread pussy and rotated the butt plug, inserting it deeply and pulling it out slowly. It was too much for Laura

.

“I’m gonna cum. I can’t help it. I’m so sorry.”

Jamal bit down on her clit. The pain bringing Laura back from the edge of climax. She pulled her hips into the mattress, afraid of further retribution.

“You’ll cum when I say you cum. Not before.”

Jamal reseated the butt plug firmly inside Laura’s ass and shifted his weight. He brought the glass to Laura’s face and placed it next to her cheek. The coolness was wonderful.

“Open your mouth.”

Laura did as instructed as Jamal poured a mouthful. She swallowed and opened her mouth. He filled it with more cool liquid. The water was incredible. She licked her lips, collecting any drops that might have missed their mark. Jamal leaned over and kissed her. Letting his tongue slip between her moist lips, he buried his hands in her hair. She felt passion, not just dominance. She moaned into his mouth and knew, at this point, she could cum from his kiss alone.

He placed the glass back on the nightstand taking a long look at Laura’s naked body. She was ready and open. He placed himself between her gaping thighs and rubbed the swollen head of his dick on her wet pussy. Jamal watched the expression on her face change as he slid his dick as far inside as it would go. A smile on her lips, Laura moaned softly. Jamal rocked gently, deeply planted inside. Laura bit her bottom lip as she felt him rub against the butt plug already inside her. The thin skin between the two openings let her feel how the advances of his dick moved the plug inside her tight ass. He leaned forward, pressing himself into her breasts. The clamps on her nipples making her scream in agony. Jamal felt the metal digging into his flesh and quickened the pace.

It soon became the heated, passionate, sweaty fuck Laura had been wanting all night. Jamal rose and leaned back to untie her feet. He rubbed the chafed skin briefly and placed her feet on his shoulders. He rubbed her clit while he continued to pound wildly into her dripping pussy. He leaned forward pressing her knees into her breasts, eliciting another cry from Laura as her thighs rested on her nipple clamps. Jamal removed the blindfold and looked deeply into her eyes. Laura saw an intense passion in his stare that she never knew possible. Jamal fucked Laura with reckless abandon. Her moans were taking him to another level. He knew they would both cum soon.

He reached forward and with both hands, undid the nipple clamps. Laura screamed as the blood returned to her assaulted nipples. “Cum now, Laura.” Pure electricity traveled from the tips of her breast straight to her clit. Her eyes widened as the most forceful orgasm she ever had racked her body. Unintelligible sounds escaped her lips, as Jamal had a climax of his own. He threw his head back and yelled loudly, giving in to the raw power of his orgasm. He collapsed to Laura’s side, being careful to ignore her sensitive nipples. He untied her hands and kissed the tips of her fingers. He kissed Laura’s forehead. “Sleep, angel.”

Jamal woke Laura early so she could go home and get ready for work. As usual, they exchanged sarcastic comments later in the day. Laura having the upper hand while at work. That evening, Jamal had the upper hand, thigh, breast, and whatever else he desired. They continue to explore the sexual possibilities of their relationship, testing their limits. Jamal has not made Laura use her safe word……………….yet.

12