The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momentarily I was completely lost for words. Inside my head I was screaming, "He's talking to me! He's talking to me! What do I do?"

Even in my moment of panic I appreciated the irony of the situation. Usually it was me who was sat in Troy's position, making guys flustered. Now the boot was well and truly on the other foot.

I suddenly realised that my mouth was still agape and my eyes were still fixed on his crotch. With a tremendous effort I forced myself away and looked up.

Troy was grinning. It was a cocky grin, the grin of a guy who was in complete control of the situation and knew it. If anyone who knew me could see me now they would have to laugh. My ice queen demeanour had well and truly melted away in the face of the scorching heat emanating from Troy.

But that wasn't what really caught my attention. Once again I felt my gaze being drawn to his green eyes, which sparkled with a vibrant energy.

"Uh, thanks, uh, uh, I guess."

For the next few minutes we engaged in an inane small talk which took all my mental powers to engage in. It was like my mental capacity was being entirely utilised taking in this powerful figure before me.

The sight of his mammoth dick had seemingly infected my mind like an out of control virus, breaking through any mental inhibitions I had and stopping me from thinking straight.

I couldn't help taking furtive glances at his crotch as we talked. Like a moth drawn to a flame I couldn't stop myself. And each time my gaze returned to Troy's face I saw that his grin had widened as he gave me a knowing look.

I simply couldn't believe what was happening here. Troy was sat with a relaxed, open posture, his legs spread out wide as he lay back in his chair. He was acting as though he had not a care in the world and as though sitting by the pool butt naked was an everyday occurrence.

As I struggled to maintain the small talk a furious battle was playing out inside my head. A part of me was furious at the gall of Troy's behaviour. The ice queen inside me was demanding that I tell him to leave, to get out of a place which he could never afford.

But yet I didn't do that. I was acquiescing to his presence, submitting against my conscious will. My body was betraying me. It was wracked with need and desire which could not be sated.

So as I fought not to give in to my wanton lust I sat there in a self-enforced purgatory, condemned by this internal stalemate. But it was an uneasy truce, one which I feared was about to shatter with devastating consequences.

Troy was evidently getting impatient at the lack of progress too because out the blue he suddenly growled at me, "You want it, don't you?"

Simultaneously, he started to tug on his prick which I noticed with shock started to grow almost immediately. Once again, my mouth was ajar, unable to formulate a coherent sentence.

His act was so vile, so uncouth, so disgusting. I shouldn't be allowing this good for nothing delinquent to do this in my house. Who did he think he was?

But there was a stronger, more powerful force inside me which was turned on by these raw, unconstrained acts. Troy wasn't one of the domesticated guys who I was used to. He wasn't a trust fund kid who had been emasculated by high society etiquette.

He didn't care what I thought or what was expected of him. He was a hunter, a predator who would take what he wanted. And I was his prey. Despite my reluctance to accept it I found this exhilarating beyond anything I had every experienced in my cocooned existence.

My body was ahead of my mind. I felt my hand, seemingly involuntary, slipping down and entering my quickly moistening pussy. I moaned slightly as I pushed my fingers inside, overcome by a level of desire which I was seemingly powerless to control, even if I wanted to.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this. I knew I was better than some cheap, common slut. I knew that I should be screaming no and running as far away as possible from this beast. But I couldn't stop myself.

Troy watched me as though amused by a pet. Then he stood up suddenly and I watch transfixed as his now hardened dick sprung up, slapping his hard abs and sending a sound which seemed to reverberate inside my head like a gong.

"Get on your knees."

His order was clear and firm. And for the first time in my life I found myself willing to obey an order given to me. Willing to submit. It was a truly novel experience but one which seemed to please me as I felt my cunt continue to wetten in lust.

As I fell down to my knees my head was pushed forward so that his prick stood just inches away from my face, his huge, hairy ballsacks level with my face.

Acting now on pure instinct I reached up with my right hand and took hold of his shaft. Just touching it sent a surge of excitement through me. My petite hand was barely able to reach around his tool, despite it still not being fully hardened.

It felt so warm, so hot, burning with sexual energy. It was so utterly different to Brandon's pathetic twig that it might as well have been a completely different body part. As I started to slowly massage it up and down I felt it continuing to grow and harden.

Seemingly happy that I had submitted to him Troy stepped a few paces back and sat down again. Without even thinking I crawled forward and I leaned down to get closer to his meat, my breasts resting on his powerful thighs. In one simple movement he had asserted his dominance and control over me, forcing me to crawl on my knees by my lust.

I reached out with my other hand so that both were now gripping his rapidly swelling member. It was now a struggle for my hands to fully reach round, such was the size of his girth. And still it kept expanding upwards and outwards.

All I could do was watch, mesmerised. My eyes were cross-eyed trying to keep up. I loved seeing the contrast of my dainty white hands against his dark brown pole, making me feel even wetter.

"Suck it, bitch."

Troy sounded cold now, like he was doing a job, breaking in his latest foal. Nobody talked to me like that. I was the queen bee. I was the girl that everyone else had to bow down to. I wasn't the one who took orders, I was the one who gave them.

But the idea of not obeying Troy never crossed my mind. He had unearthed a side of me that I had suppressed all my life, the desire to be dominated, used and abused by a strong bull-stud. And now after years of denying myself here it was, finally happening. And it felt great!

Yet Troy was clearly unimpressed with my lack of a speedy response and without warning he roughly pulled my head forward and forced my mouth down on his fuck stick.

Instinctively I opened my mouth as wide as it would go in an attempt to accommodate his huge appendage but still I was only able to fit the first few inches inside.

Troy loosened his grip, giving me a chance to show what I could do so I lifted my head back and dove back down, this time forcing a bit more of him inside me. I tried to use my tongue, lapping at the underside of his prick while using both my hands to wank the parts I could not reach with my mouth.

My senses were assaulted with new sensations. I'd never gone down on a guy before. It had just always seemed such a revolting, degrading act. I loved Brandon licking me out, it was pretty much the only thing he could do to turn me on but me go down on him? I don't think so.

And now here I was slurping on the pole of a stranger I had only met ten minutes ago, acting like an utter slut. And with a sudden jolt I remembered that my brother and Scott were just feet away. But all these humiliating thoughts only increased my arousal. I loved it. I loved being humiliated, forced to please a strong, virile man.

The thought made me feel liberated and I renewed my efforts to please Troy, bobbing up and down on his spear enthusiastically. The taste was strange, a mixture of the chlorine from the pool and his natural salty tang as he worked up a sweat.

"Jeez, you really are an amateur cocksucker, aren't you?" Troy said amusedly. "Looks like I'll need to give you a little help."

And before I could react I could feel his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down. It was so strong that I felt my face slipping down as he impaled my head on his huge weapon.

It was so uncomfortable, so difficult, so alien. But slowly my head slipped further down his shaft until the tip was nestled in my throat. All I could see now was his sculpted abs and the remainder of his prick.

I was wriggling now, unable to breathe properly and struggling to get air through my nose. But Troy just laughed and held me in place, seemingly enjoying my discomfort.

"Yeah, not so stuck up now are you? What? No witty retort? No withering comeback? Yeah suppose that would be a bit tricky with a huge cock rammed down your throat!"

Another wave of humiliation swept through me as I realised it wasn't Troy's deep, masculine voice which was taunting me but the clipped, preppy tones of my brother. How embarrassing, to have him watch while I sucked off this stud right in front of him.

Yet again my reaction surprised me, although by now I should have realised the change which had been wrought in my inner psyche. I didn't jump up and tell my stupid little brother where to go.

All my life I'd owned his sorry ass. When we were growing up whenever we had a row or an argument I would complain to dad and of course he couldn't refuse his little princess. So Nate had been sent to his room or been grounded regardless of who was at fault.

At school I was the popular one. I was the one who had guys chasing after me while he was stuck with the nerds, laughed at and bullied by the more muscular jocks. And I loved to taunt him, demean him, show him who was boss.

The old me would have told him not to be jealous, that a big-dicked stud like Troy would never be interested in a pathetic runt like him, that his todger was so small that you'd need a microscope to see it, that he was a sad pervert who should go back to his room and wank himself to sleep.

But I didn't do any of those things. I didn't get angry. I didn't get frustrated. I got wet. I felt my cunt twitching as my brother taunted me. I loved it. The sheer and utter humiliation was making me so, so hot.

The next second I felt Troy pulling on my hair, yanking me upwards. But before I had chance to draw breath he was pushing my head violently back down. And he didn't stop as he roughly bounced my head up and down on his pole like it was a basketball.

As he did so my brother kept up his nasty invective, obviously enjoying his cathartic revenge.

"Look at you, your cunt is dripping. You love it, don't you? Who knew that the little princess, the high and mighty ice Queen was nothing better than a cheap cock slut?"

All the time Troy kept his hand firmly on my head, yanking it up and down at such a speed that I started to feel dizzy. I was completely lost now. Spit was drooling down my chin and onto his throbbing shaft. My throat felt sore as he continually pounded his pecker further and further down my oesophagus, contorting my neck to allow him to penetrate further.

And still Nate kept up his trash talking. "That's it. That's where you're meant to be. On your knees. Serving your superiors the only way you can. The only thing you're good far. Opening your mouth and letting it be used and abused to get your stud off."

He was right and I was absolutely fine with that. At this point I was literally a fuck doll. A pretty, beautiful fuck doll. But a fuck doll nonetheless.

I was completely at Troy's mercy as he abused my mouth in order to satisfy himself. Suddenly I heard his gravelly voice cutting through my brothers whine. "This isn't working."

And in one swift motion he pulled me off his now slick shaft. He stood up and loomed over me like a human colossus. My mouth stayed open as I gazed up in wonder at his magnificent body, not even noticing Nate and Scott stood watching to the side.

I could now see his magnificent tool in all his glory and it seemed that I wasn't the only one to be stunned as the sight had also put an end to Nate's stream of abuse.

Troy's dick was standing completely upright and resting on his perfect abs, extending impossibly far past his naval. It was like a weapon that was fully loaded and ready for action.

Looking at it I shivered. It was a shiver of fear, a shiver of anticipation, a shiver of desire. I knew that weapon was powerful enough to destroy me but I was too far gone now, had slipped too far down the path of hedonistic lust that I wanted it. I was desperate for it. I needed it.

As I stood gazing I watched as Troy grasped hold of his manhood and pointed it downwards. He started to bend his knees and I saw in horror what was going to happen before it did.

"Hold her head," Troy directed Nate.

Next thing I knew my head had been grabbed behind me and tilted back and Troy's prick was descending like a magnet being pulled inexorably towards its target. Instinctively I opened my mouth as far as I could, completing my utter submission, and next thing I knew it had been completely filled.

Troy was using his weight to force his shaft further down my defenceless throat. I was completely immobilised as Troy's thick, solid pipe pressed itself further inside me, forcing my mouth to open wider and wider to accommodate it.

"That's it bitch. Not so talkative now are you." My brother had started his invective again. And now one of his hands had grabbed hold of my hair while the other was yanking my chin down. "That's it sis. Take his dick you good for nothing skank. Because that's all your good for really, isn't it? Underneath your high and mighty front you're just a needed slut, desperate to get fucked, aren't you?"

For once in my life I was actually agreeing with my brother. This is what I wanted, he didn't need to hold me down, I would have let Troy do whatever he wanted to me because in that moment I was lost and all that existed was my sexual desire which was over-riding any self control that I might have possessed.

As Troy continue to plunge further down my throat I started to feel light headed as it became harder and harder to breathe. I could hear myself gurgling away as I was skewered mercilessly on his humongous rod.

I tuned out Nate's insults and just stared up. My eyes were squinting in the sun, but its glare was nothing compared to Troy's. His body towered over me and I felt utterly powerless. I had never stood a chance against this.

As I looked up I saw his pitiless, merciless eyes as he thrust his hips further and further down, impaling me on his pole. And with a shudder I felt myself cumming. Cumming harder than I had ever cum in my life.

Nobody had touched my cunt and yet here I was shaking pathetically like an inexperienced virgin. It was the look in Troy's eyes that had sent me over the edge. I knew that look because I'd dished it out so often. It was a look of power, of strength, of dominance, of control. It was a look which said this is all about me, and you are here as my accessory, as my plaything.

It was at that moment as I was gurgling helplessly on Troy's huge tool and my cunt was spasming out of control that it finally hit me quite how far out of my depth I was. It was like I had been thrown in at the deep end of the pool without being able to swim and without anything to keep me afloat. Instead, I was being swept away on a tide of euphoria. But as I looked up into those unyielding eyes I knew that this wasn't a game. This wasn't a sport. This was me being changed, irrevocably. I was being broken like a piñata.

As I came round I could hear my brother panting like an excitable puppy. "She's cumming." He seemed to have given up abusing me and instead was talking deferentially to Troy, who even in my wretched state I was pleased to see was obviously unimpressed by his immature attitude.

"There was me thinking she would be easy to break." He continued excitedly. "But look how easy it was for you to break her!"

And at that moment I knew. I knew that my brother had set this up. He had invited this sexual predator, this uber-stud into our house with the express purpose of breaking me. It should have appalled me. The betrayal, the lack of familial love, the deviousness of it all.

But it didn't. If anything it yanked up my arousal levels even further. If I knew about one thing it was manipulation. Bending others to my will. And I had to hand it to my brother, he had found my weakness and exploited it mercilessly. It seemed that bitchiness ran in the family.

It was so humiliating, being served up by my pathetic wimp of a brother for a sexual annihilation like the main course at a huge banquet. Yet that humiliation did not embarrass me. It only made me feel hotter and more needy.

This I realised was what I had needed. I had been shaken from my torpor, my palid, turgid existence and was experiencing life in the raw, my primal essence being unleashed free of high-society constraints.

But as these flurry of thoughts raced through my head I was becoming more and more dazed, the pressure of Troy's dick on my gullet draining the oxygen out of me like a deflating balloon.

Next moment though I was spluttering and coughing, my spit flying everywhere as Troy removed himself from me and again stood towering above me. His prick was now coated in my spittle, gleaming even more in the sun like a polished piece of pipework.

But when he spoke, in his deep baritone voice he wasn't addressing me, but instead my brother.

"Pick her up."

With that simple command he turned on the spot and began walking to the house. It was the first glimpse that I'd got of his muscular, tight arse which flexed as he walked, as impressive as the rest of his physique.

My brother looked startled by the turn of events. It seemed like this wasn't in the plan. Taking my advantage I whispered, "Better carry me bro. I don't think you'd like Troy angry."

His face blushed as he realised that despite his scheming, despite his determination to bring me down, he had about as much control of this situation as I did.

I saw the look of confusion in his eyes. He was still panting from his excitement, but I could see that was fading fast into what looked like a mixture of the lust and fear which was consuming me.

He glanced back to see Troy walking away, confident that we would both follow. And his eyes were fixed on his muscular glutes as he took a sharp intake of breath. Finally in desperation I saw him look over my shoulder at his boyfriend Scott.

The expression his face was pained, as though he was seeking guidance. But if he expected some sort of rescue it was obviously not forthcoming and I saw his eyes change again. The light inside faded slightly as he seemed to accept his fate. Yes this was my dear brother, weak and vacillating. He was proving yet again how inferior he was, even while I was lying at his mercy.

And then in the next second I felt Nate's arms reaching round my body and picking me up. One arm snaked under my legs while the other supported my back as he lifted me up off the ground. Then he was hurrying forward, chasing after Troy like a wayward puppy trying to find his way back to his owner.

In just a few minutes the power dynamics had changed utterly and I wasn't about to let that opportunity pass me by. "That's it brother. Carry me, like the docile bitch that you are. Weak and pathetic. You'll never be a real man, like Troy."

I was spitting my venom now, my old bitchy sell rushing back to me, and I saw that my barbs were hitting home as Nate's face darkened and reddened in humiliating embarrassment.

"Troy wants me Nate. He wants to fuck the shit out of me. And I can't wait for it. I might not be an ice Queen anymore but I'll be Troy's Queen if it means getting plugged by that huge dick of his. Of course he wants me. And that makes you jealous doesn't it Nate? You're jealous that it's your sister who is gonna get pounded. But then, what would he want with a sad little bitch boy like you?"