The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was half-a-second where nothing happened, then my dad regained his senses and covered himself with a cushion, although he could have done the job just as easily with only one hand, I thought cruely.

"What the hell is happening here?"

Troy chose the moment of my anguished cry to pull my mom roughly off his prick. She fell back onto the floor like a discarded bag of potatoes. As she did so Troy's huge rod sprung up, covered in my mom's saliva, it's wetness making it seem even bigger.

My eyes were torn away from my awkwardly fidgeting dad towards Troy who was grinning at me with a smile of cat which had got the cream.

"I'm just having a bit of fun with your folks. Want to join in?"

Troy walked towards me, and just as my mom had a few seconds earlier I dropped to my knees before my sexual god. Within seconds I was gagging on his meat, which was being roughly forced down my eager throat.

"Ted, it looks like your daughter didn't want you and Kaitlin to have all the fun."

As he mocked my dad I heard no response except a low, quiet grunt and I knew that my dad much have cum again. Knowing that what was happening was so taboo, that I was blowing a guy in front of my father while he continued to wank himself only made me get more horny. I needed Troy to split me open again so badly.

My head was now moving frantically up and down his erect manhood, eager to please him, eager to prove my devotion to him. I could taste my mom's juices and while that should have disgusted me it just made me even more horny.

I was soon joined by my mom, who grabbed hold of the base of Troy's shaft and I felt her head dip underneath mine as she took his ballsack into her desperate mouth.

"You like that, don't you Ted?" Troy had resumed his mocking of my dad, entrenching his alpha male status. "You like watching your wife and your daughter fighting to suck me off, don't you? You filthy pervert. Admit it."

"Y-y-yes I-I do."

Troy's only response was to laugh.

"Well I think you've had enough fun for one night. I wouldn't want you having a coronary. But don't worry there'll be plenty more opportunities for you to see us all in action. So I'm gonna take these sluts up to my master bedroom. I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to sleep in this huge mansion."

I felt my head being pulled off Troy's prick as he dragged me and my mom out of the room and up the stairs. We were both giggling and panting as we went, excited about the night ahead.

It wasn't long until Troy found the master bedroom. At its centre was a huge bed, at least twice the size of a double. It was a bed fit for a King. And that was what Troy had become. He was now the man of the house and we were his subjects, desperate for any scraps he was willing to give us.

It felt as though the confrontation, the assertion of his dominance over a much older, wealthier man had turbo-charged Troy's sexual appetite to an even higher level.

As soon as we had hit the bed he was on top of me and had torn what few bits of clothing I was still wearing off my body. Before I knew what was happening he had filled me with his shaft, burying it inside me straight to the hilt. I screeched out yet again in both pleasure and pain and at once Troy was pumping me hard and fast and deep.

I clung to the bed sheets for dear life and saw Troy above me kissing my mom, first on the lips and then lapping away at her big tits. Troy was fucking me so hard that after that point I struggled to know what was going on.

I felt my cunt spasming around his thrusting prick as he drove himself into me again and again and again. There was no let up and I was now panting at the exertion as our hips smashed together and the bed was shaken by the force of our primal rutting.

Within minutes I felt an orgasm of such ferocity race through my defeated body that I no longer knew who or where I was. All I knew was that my cunt felt like it had been hit by a lightning bolt and was sending waves of pleasure through my quivering body.

My body was being pushed yet again beyond its limits and I felt my eyes rolling back in my head and my tongue lolling out as Troy continued his relentless fucking.

The rest of the night was a blur as I swam in and out of consciousness. Each time I awoke and felt the emptiness in my pussy I looked across the bed to see that Troy had turned his attention to my mom and was drilling away at her needy twat with just the same power and force as I had experienced.

And each time I struggled across to their two hot, sweaty bodies and offered myself up to be sexually conquered by Troy again. How long we went on for I have no idea but I knew that I never wanted it to stop.

After that day my life changed forever. Gone was the boring and tedious existence that I had come to accept. Troy was true to his word and by the end of the following day both he and his brother Scott had moved in to what was now his mansion.

My dad was so full of shame that he could barely look any of us in the eye, but when he saw Troy taking mom up the ass the next evening, tearing her open with his huge schlong he again watched excitedly, wanking while another man fucked his wife harder than he could have imagined in his wildest dreams.

And so we all quickly settled into our new routine. Troy bestrode the house, very rarely wearing any clothes while my mom and I ran after him, servicing him whenever he needed it. My dad kept out of the way except when Troy allowed him to watch our marathon sex sessions.

Nate and Scott generally kept themselves to themselves too. The little I saw of Nate he seemed to be shocked at what had taken place. The match he had lit in trying to humble me had blown up in his face, bringing our whole family down into a cesspit of debauchery. But the hold Troy had over me, dad and mom seemed to extend to Nate too. There were quite a few occasions when I saw him sneaking covetous looks at Troy's impressive body. If he had any objections to the new order that Troy had wrought, he certainly didn't voice them and seemed happy that Scott was now a permanent resident of his bed.

After a few days Troy started to bring other girls into the house to satisfy his carnal needs. At first both mom and I were angry and overcome with jealousy. I made the mistake of voicing this to Troy and telling him that he needed to show us some respect.

Troy's response was hard and swift, a forceful back-handed slap on the face sent me sprawling backwards onto the floor. But this physical punishment was not the worst of it. He also banished me from his bedroom for the next few days.

This meant each night I fell asleep hearing the screeching cries of the latest sluts Troy was banging while fingering myself to satiate my desperate appetite for his big dick. Troy had ruined me, completely. I could no longer function without him. I felt so empty, like there was a void inside me.

So when Troy accepted me back into my bed I vowed to be more obedient than ever, to make sure that I was never banished from his side again.

Over time I saw the true scale of Troy's ambition for wealth, power and control. He already ran a series of nefarious activities at his school, whether pimping out the cheerleaders, running extortion rackets or selling drugs.

He wanted to use Nate and I to expand his operation into Barts and I was only too willing to help. I sort of made myself believe to start with that I had to do this. That Troy was forcing me. But the truth was that he had helped unleash my inner bitch.

I'd always had a sharp tongue and used my body and wealth to manipulate men and get what I wanted. But now I was taking things up a notch. Troy pushed me to raise my ambitions. It wasn't enough to have guys running around after me, falling over themselves to please me. But now I would settle for nothing less than owning the whole school.

So the four of us got together; Troy, Scott, Nate and I to start planning our takeover. Nate was a little frosty but whatever Scott was doing to him was obviously working because he didn't cause any problems.

I was a little surprised to see Scott taking the lead in putting together the strategy. I'd expected Troy to take the lead, but he seemed happy to take a back seat to his little brother. I soon realised why. Scott was a genius and worked out answers before the rest of us had asked the question.

Scott was clever. He didn't was himself or Troy to do any of the dirty work. His argument was that they would stick out like a sore thumb on our campus. He was right but I knew that he also wanted to keep them off the radar for now. With Troy around that wasn't going to work for long, but it was smart in the short-term.

By the end of the meeting we had a plan and over the next few weeks we implemented it with a ruthless efficiency. The very next week I had wormed my way into the Principal's office, having caused mayhem in my Chemistry class.

Our Principal was in his late thirties and was one of these ambitious, high-flyer types. But I knew that like any man he was ruled by one part of his body. Before walking into his office I unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on my shirt to expose a tantalising amount of cleavage.

Knocking loudly on his office door I walked straight in and saw he was sat at his desk, studying a stack of paperwork intensely. He looked up, startled, and I saw his eyes zoom straight towards my bust.

"Err ... Miss Sterling ... what are you doing here?"

"Oh, Mr. Holding," I simpered seductively, "I've been such a naughty girl and I need to be punished." By now I had reached his desk and was leaning forward, pushing out my full, perky breasts for him to ogle while fluttering my long eye lashes.

Mr. Holding was clever but he was not a physically impressive man. He only had an inch on me in height and he had a large, crooked nose which made his face look creepy and disfigured. He was the type of guy who would have spent his years at college buried in books while his roommate was buried in pussy.

As expected Mr. Holding was blushing now, his face bright red and his breathing becoming increasingly erratic. Pressing my advantage I stepped around his big, wooden desk, forcing him to swivel in his chair to face me.

I leaned forward to hand him the note that my irate chemistry teacher had hurriedly written. He read it quickly and then turned to face me, raising his eyebrows as he did so.

"Miss. Sterling, this is not acceptable be-be-haviour."

His sentence came to a stuttering halt as I twirled my tongue around my lips and pouted down at him. I noticed a stirring from his groin and could smell his smouldering desire as his tongue hung out of his mouth as he gawped at me.

Taking control I fell to my knees and began unzipping him.

"I know, sir, I am such a very naughty girl. Let me show you just how naughty I can be."

I looked up at him and saw a mixture of horror and horniness in his eyes but he seemed to have lost the ability to speak. Before he had chance to recover I had fished out his now rock hard dick and buried it inside my greedy mouth.

I was pleasantly surprised by what I had found. He was a couple of inches bigger than Brandon but after Troy servicing him felt like childs play. Within a few seconds I had gobbled up his entire length, the tip of his prick entering my tight throat and already leaking copious amounts of precum.

His meat throbbed in my mouth and he was grunting loudly at my ministrations. I was sure he'd never had a blowjob like the one I was giving him now. I was bobbing my head up and down his shaft at high speed, using my tongue to push him closer and closer towards the edge.

His grunting got louder and louder until eventually he couldn't last any longer and he blew his load straight down my throat. My sex sessions with Troy had turned me into such a horny slut that I was desperate for some cum, but I was left disappointed by the measly helping provided by Mr. Holding in just a few short spurts.

After Mr. Holding had recovered I laid down what was going to happen. If he wanted me to keep providing him with a regular servicing he had to give me free reign over the school. And by the time he grew a conscience and tried to call it off we had more than enough footage of him screwing me on cameras Nate had installed in his office to blackmail him into toeing the line.

It didn't take long to build up a group of guys who would do my bidding, while Troy took care of the chicks. Over the next few weeks virtually every rich and attractive broad over 18 and in their senior year had found their way into Troy's bed under my guidance. It wasn't too hard because once word got round about what Troy was packing and how good the sex was it was more a case of selecting those who we needed.

With me controlling the guys and Troy controlling the girls it wasn't long before we ran the school. Within a few short weeks the school was fully under my control. Difficult teachers had been sacked and replaced by those who were amenable to either sexual or monetary bribes. We had a group of tough guys who were more than willing to enforce my rule in exchange for having access to premium pussy. And of course the chicks would do anything I wanted if it meant they got another shot at being destroyed by Troy.

And from there it didn't take much effort to flood it with drugs and start offering out the chicks as high-end escorts for middle-aged lonely businessmen. And these were all trust fund kids who were almost as rich as Nate and I. Scott dealt with the money but we must have been pulling in tens of thousands of pounds a week.

By now I had realised Scott and Troy weren't just a pair of two-bit criminals. They were bloody clever. They used my dad's company to launder their elicit gains, and its size meant it would be almost impossible for the authorities to work out what was happening. And they made sure they kept their hands clean, getting intermediaries to do the most dangerous work.

While they used me to run their operations at Barts they used another slut called Dixie to run the show at his school. We were physically very different. I was brunette, she was blonde. I had always effortlessly got what I wanted, she had needed to fight for every scrap. I was elegant and graceful, she reeked of dirty, filthy sex.

But while we were very different, we also had a lot of similarities. We were both incredibly hot, we were both manipulative, we were both ruthless, we were both ambitious and most importantly we were both addicted to Troy and his huge dick.

That all meant we were both desperate to be Troy's favourite, to be the one that he most enjoyed fucking. So we competed in our shared desperation to show Troy that we were more worthy. And of course Troy loved to play us off against each other, forcing us further and further under his control.

So Troy was able to spend most of his time doing what he wanted and sticking his dick where he wanted as Dixie and I did the hard work building his criminal empire, dollar by dollar.

A couple of months after that first encounter with Troy I woke up in his bed. My cunt had a familiarly tender feel, having borne the brunt of a battering from Troy the night before. As I opened my eyes I saw a series of female bodies spread-eagled across the new, bigger bed that Troy had just got installed.

There were six other chicks laid out across the bed. Each of them had the contented look on their face of a girl who had been fucked out of their mind by Troy, given orgasms so powerful that they had been unable to remain conscious, forcing him to move onto his next conquests.

Each one had her legs splayed open while being covered in while blotches where Troy had released his seed onto them. As I gazed at the incredible scene the events of the last night raced through my mind. The hot and sweaty bodies, the scrapping for attention, the shaking of the bed, the screams of ecstasy, the pounding of my cunt, the blissful feeling of ecstasy.

It was hard to believe just how much my life had changed since I had met Troy by the pool on that fateful day. I was now being used, like a pawn in someone else's game. Troy had never even set foot inside Barts and yet he owned it, he controlled everything that happened there, because he owned me.

I knew in every pore of my being that I would do anything for Troy. Anything at all. Because a life without Troy would not be a life worth living. But it was more than the purely physical, Troy had got inside my head like a virus. He was changing me, reprogramming me to serve his needs.

But I wasn't resisting, I wasn't fighting. Because I revelled in the monster I was becoming. Troy got me in a way that nobody else I knew had ever got me. He had shown me what a power-hungry, evil, manipulative bitch I really was. And I loved him for it. Every day since I had met Troy had been an adventure, an adrenaline rush, a thrill.

It was like Troy had rewired my brain just as effectively as he had rewired my cunt and ass. By turning me into a needy slut eager to be filled by him at every opportunity he had taken my manipulative scheming and removed all my old inhibitions, all the high-society etiquette which had held me back and kept a lid on my inner bitch. And he had shown me that my only purpose in life was to serve him and please him in any way he demanded. He had made me see that my own needs and desires could only be fulfilled through him and knowing the totality of his control he knew he could use me in any way he wanted and I would keep coming back for more.

As I got ready for the day ahead I had no idea what the future would bring. But I knew that my future was now inevitably intertwined with Troy's. I had embraced this sordid, dangerous existence and there could be no turning back now. As I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and looked into my own cold, hard eyes I realised with a thrill of shock that I had no idea how far I was willing to go on this path of moral decay. But then I realised that while Troy had in some ways been my liberator, he was also my captor and that my future was no longer in my own hands, but his.

The old Grace would have found this unacceptably frightening. The idea of total and complete dependence on anyone else a complete anathema. But the new me felt strangely calmed by this realisation. I had never met someone as strong as Troy, both physically and mentally and as I stepped into the shower I felt strangely comforted that my entire future rested in his hands.