The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he dumped her on her back I realised with a jolt of excitement that he was going to fuck her as she lay in her own daughters sweat and cum. The nastiness of it all made myself finger myself even faster.

Troy really was a beast of a man. A primal force of nature on the rampage, wrecking sluts like me and my mother. It really was something to see this young man manhandle a woman old enough to be his own mother so easily. To bend her to his will like he had already bent me. And it made me so hot that I was desperate for another fucking and insanely jealous that it was my mother's turn to get the savage treatment Troy was about to mete out.

Suddenly I heard a scream and saw that Troy had forced his weapon into my mother's defenceless cunt. It sank inside her as easily as a knife sliding through butter, her wetness helping Troy split her open.

I watched mesmerised as Troy withdrew his massive implement and as he did so he dragged my mother's cunt along in his wake before plunging back into her anew. Her pussy bulged under the strain of his wrist-thick girth and she was now screaming out in a mixture of pleasure and pain which I knew so well.

The walls of her pussy were wrapped so tightly around Troy's pistoning prick that it was hard to know where his dick ended and her cunt began. She was writhing beneath him, squirming like an eel under the force of his hammer like thrusts.

"Come on old lady, can't you keep up?"

As though slapped in the face my mother tried to open her mouth in response to Troy's insult but her mouth slapped shut as Troy drove hard inside her, submerging yet more of his pipe inside her. All she could do was gurgle and moan in a high pitched squeal.

But her face grew more concentrated and her body stiffened as she attempted to keep up with the young jock who was fucking her harder, I was sure, than she had ever been fucked before.

"Ugh. I guess tight, ugh, cunts run in the family."

Both of us beamed at the compliment as though we had won some kind of reward. Troy glanced round at me and grinned as he saw our reaction to his praise.

"Come here, babe." He instructed and without missing a stroke he leaned across and pulled me into a passionate embrace.

Our lips locked together and we were kissing with a new level of passion and ferocity. It was as though all the anger and frustration that I felt about not being in my mother's position was being poured into the kiss as our tongues became enmeshed, writhing all over each other. I could tell that Troy was being turned on by having a mother and a daughter together. It seemed to have pushed his sexual prowess up to an even higher level of performance.

My mother was really struggling now and as Troy broke our snog we both looked down to see my mother's eyes rolling in their sockets and next second her whole body was shaking and she was squirting like a leaking hosepipe all over Troy's prick.

Instinctively I bent down to lick up her juices and spurred on by my lewdness Troy accelerated his thrusts so that he was deep dicking my mother at what seemed like warp speed. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. She was red hot now and the tremors from her mind-blowing orgasm were still racing through her.

But Troy wasn't going to stop. I saw it in his gorgeous green eyes, a thrilling darkness. He was passed the point of no return. My mother had been fucked beyond her physical limits but Troy, in the throes of passion, didn't seem to care. He just kept slamming her over and over again.

She seemed to be completely limp now as her body was rocked by each thrust of Troy's pelvis but had a blissful look on her face. I didn't think she had ever looked so happy in her life. But it was all getting too much for her and I saw her fading out of consciousness. Whether it was pride in fucking a hot, sexy MILF into a coma I don't know but Troy roared and released a torrent of his man juice all over her prone body.

He didn't cum quite as much this time but he still coated her breasts and torso in his manly essence. He stepped back from the sofa and looked down at the spent, comatose body beneath him with a sense of steely satisfaction at what he had achieved.

Then he turned to me and said, completely matter of factly, "Where is that maid of yours? All this fucking has made me starving."

I hurried up to call for Juanita and we both left the lounge, leaving my mother asleep in our combined sexual fluids.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Juanita had looked shocked when she saw our two naked bodies but when I told her to stop gawking and get cooking she quickly obeyed. I quickly realised that I was very hungry too and we both ate ravenously.

Troy couldn't help but charm little old Juanita and succeeding in making her blush as she looked at his buff, fit body. Soon we had both eaten a sumptuous, but simple meal and were sitting back contentedly in our seats.

"So babe," Troy said in a more serious, workmanlike tone of voice, "I'm guessing you're gonna want me to pump that cunt of yours pretty regularly from now on, aren't you?"

"Well duh!" I said rolling my eyes, "Watching you fuck my mom back there. God, it just made me so hot and wet. The way you totally overpowered her and banged her so hard that she passed out! I was so jealous that it wasn't me you were doing that to."

Troy grinned at me. "Somehow I thought you'd say that. Now obviously you are gonna have to give me something in return if you want me to, umm, give you a regular servicing."

"Anything. Anything you want!"

"Well babe, it's pretty simple. I want it all. I want your whole family. I want you. I want your mom. I want this house. I want all your property. I want your dad's business. The lot."

His sheer audacity impressed me. He thought he could waltz in here and take EVERYTHING? Who did he think he was? But then I realised he was Troy. He was a stud who had fucked me so hard that he had turned me into an absolute slut for him and his cock. I knew that nobody else would be able to screw me like that. Nobody else would be able to make me feel the way that Troy had made me feel today. I had felt more alive today than I ever had at any point in the previous staid, boring 19 years of my life.

And so I realised that Troy deserved everything. It was only right that a big, strong, powerful alpha male should demand everything. Because he knew that he could get it. He knew that after just a few hours with him I would be willing to do anything for him. Even if that meant selling my own family down the river. I would do all that just to be fucked by Troy one more time. Just to feel so out of control, so reckless, so deliriously happy.

"You've got yourself a deal then." I replied, eyeing his dick eagerly, which was lying soft between his legs but still seemed to stretch halfway down his thigh.

"Hey, not so quick babe." Troy chuckled, laughing at the pained expression on my face at being denied, even momentarily. "The way I see it is that I've got you. I've got your pathetic brother. And after that performance just now I think it's pretty safe to say I've got your mom too. So that just leaves one last possible roadblock - your dad. So you better tell me everything you know about him right now so that we can get him dancing to our tune."

"Well stud, if there's one thing I can do, apart from fuck, its wrap my dad round my little finger."

We spent the next few minutes strategising. Here I was talking to a guy that I'd only met today and betraying my own father, the man who had done everything for me my whole life. But that was who I was. My dad had the chance to straighten me out, to make me a better person, but his weakness, his submission to my every whim and demand had made me the woman I was today.

When we had finished agreeing our plan I saw Troy relax and a look of complete satisfaction spread throughout his body. Poor Ted wouldn't know what hit him.

"Right then babe, let's get to work."

We decided we had time for a bit more fun before putting our, admittedly relatively simple plan, into action because Ted usually arrived home late from the office.

We both strutted back into the lounge, Troy slapping my ass cheeks as we went and causing me to squeal in excitement. As we re-entered the room our noise caused my mom to awaken from her cock-induced coma.

She looked groggy and disorientated, confused about where she was and how she had got there. By this point Troy had again sprouted a full erection and despite seeing it in action all day I still had to stare at it in awe. By the time my mom had fully opened her eyes she was confronted by Troy's thick, solid pole pointed directly in her face.

Instinctively she reached out and grabbed hold of it and without another word leaned forward to try and gobble it up. Troy stepped back and she stumbled onto the floor, her hair matted with sweat and cum, her legs wobbling like jelly. Troy forced her to crawl across the room after him. Each time she got close to her prize he cruelly backed away again.

Eventually they reached me on the other side of the room. "Why don't you two sluts show me which of you can give the best blowjob?"

Within a second I was on my knees next to my mom and we were both scrabbling to get our hands on Troy and his huge slab of meat. As we fought each other Troy said mockingly, "Don't worry babes, there's plenty of dick for the both of you."

And before my mom could do anything else to stop me I dove forward and forced Troy's huge mushroom head into my mouth and slammed as much dick down my throat as I could. I knew my mom was pissed that I'd got a head start but she soon realised that Troy had been right and I saw her in my peripheral vision groping at his low-hanging gonads, stuffing her face with first one ball and then the other.

Troy had definitely been right his tool was definitely big enough that it needed at least two sluts to be able to service it. I was struggling to fit even a third of his crowbar into my gob and was using my hands to reach the base of his prick.

As I was blowing him I looked up into his green eyes. I had never been so eager to please another human being in my whole life. Never been willing to subjugate my own needs to those of someone else and I felt pride when Troy let out a moan of satisfaction.

"God damn you two are eager sluts. We're gonna have so much fun together."

After a while at Troy's insistence we swapped places and I saw how eager my mom was to please him. She was bobbing her head on his dick like a yo-yo she was so eager to get him off.

I was still amazed at Troy's stamina. We must have been going on for at least half an hour and yet he seemed like he could do this all day. He had incredible self-control given what a kick it must have been giving him to have a mother and her daughter fighting over his cock.

Eventually Troy dragged us off his huge pipework and laid it out for my mom. If she wanted to continue getting fucked by a proper stud, instead of her useless hubby, then she would have to give Troy everything.

Her eyes widened at the scale of his demands but when Troy made to leave, taking his once-in-a-lifetime dick with him, she quickly shouted him back like I knew she would. Just like with me Troy had unleashed her inner slut and there was no way that she could lock it away again.

With my mom on board with our evil plan I left the two of them to go get showered and dressed, but couldn't help look back at them with a jealous glare on my way out. Still, if our plan worked I would be getting plenty more time with Troy.

When I arrived back downstairs I saw that Troy was again balls deep in my mom. She was screaming like a banshee again and I felt that familiar jealous feeling rising inside me which I fought with all my strength to surpress.

I could see Troy was taking it relatively easy by his standards. She was riding his fuck stick on the sofa which we had spent the day fucking on. He was letting her set the pace and she was grinding slowly up and down on him, her ass wiggling as she did so. I saw that his face was a little bored at the tameness of its all but we both knew he needed to make this last a little longer.

I gave him a quick thumbs up and he nodded his acknowledgement. I retreated out of the room and hid, waiting across the corridor.

I wasn't kept waiting long as the door soon opened and I heard my dad entering the house. Mom's moans were still ringing loud and clear, echoing for anyone to hear. A second after the door had opened and for the second time that day I heard running footsteps run towards the lounge to find out the cause of the unholy disturbance.

I crept out of the room and positioned myself beside the door so that I had a good view of the action but not be seen by anybody inside, until I wanted to be.

My dad ran into the lounge and was confronted with the site of my mom screaming at the top of the lungs while riding Troy in the reverse cowboy position. At the site of Ted she jumped in what Troy and I knew was mock surprise and clambered off Troy's stiff pole.

Even in the drama of the moment I struggled to take my eyes off Troy's huge organ. As my mom stood up it fell back and slapped Troy's abs with a thud which echoed round the room. It was so dark and slick, covered in my mom's pussy juice, which I saw was also starting to drip down her leg.

My dad was seemingly unable to say anything and was momentarily speechless as his face reddened in what I could only imagine was a mixture of embarrassment. Eventually he managed to desperately ask, "How could you?"

My mom looked at him with an icy glare that I could only admire as an expert who had perfected the look myself.

"How could I not?" she replied angrily. "Look at me. Look at this body." She cupped her breasts and wiggled her curvy hips, putting on a show which I doubted he had seen for years. "Remember it? Because it's so long since you've looked at it. You care more about that bloody business than you do about your own wife. So how could I not look elsewhere for some attention?"

"But I've given you everything. You ungrateful little whore." My dad seemed to be recovering his composure a bit now. "And now I come home and find you cavorting with a boy. Have you n-n-no ..."

My dad had been stopped in his tracks as Troy chose this moment to enter the fray. All he had to do was stand up and my poor father came to a stuttering, spluttering halt. I couldn't blame him. Troy looked incredibly imposing as he stood up, at least half a foot taller than my dad and with his massive cock jutting out from his body like a lethal and threatening weapon.

"Boy?" Troy boomed, "Boy? Do you really think that I'm a boy when I'm playing with this?" He gave his prick a few rough tugs to emphasis his point. "I bet you couldn't imagine having a dick like this in your wildest dreams!"

"Uh, uh," Ted was on the ropes now, lost for words as his eyes goggled at Troy and his incredible physique. Even after a day of non-stop fucking Troy looked fresh, his tanned body covered in a sheen of sweat that only made him look even sexier.

"Here's what I think," Troy continued as though Ted had not even attempted a response. "I think deep down you're glad that someone else has stepped up to the plate. I think you're glad that a proper man, a real man is giving your wife the attention that a hot, sexy woman like her needs. It means you're off the hook. You can go back to running your business safe in the knowledge that your wife is being well looked after. Isn't that right?"

My mom took the opportunity to jump back into the fray. She moved towards Troy and reached out and wrapped her hand against his pole.

"Look at it, Ted. Look at it. Once I've had this inside me, how could you ever compete? You always told me that you loved me and wanted only the best for me. Well Troy is the best. He can fuck me better than you ever can. So don't make me choose because even though we've been married twenty years and I've only known Troy one day, there'll only be one winner."

My dad's face was now a crimson red, through a mixture of anger and embarrassment and he seemed paralysed still by the spectacle before him.

"This is what's gonna happen." Troy was speaking again in his deep, commanding voice. "You're gonna let me move in and you're gonna let me keep banging your wife senseless. In exchange Kaitlin won't divorce your sorry ass and take your house, your cars and your company with her. And you don't have to go through the public embarrassment that a messy divorce would cause you. Especially when your business partners and golf buddies find out that your wife has left you for a guy still at school."

Troy spoke with such authority and power that it seemed like my dad would have no choice to submit. His performance was turning me on so much and I was desperate to feel him inside me once again but knew that I had to hold on just a little bit longer.

"I - I - the cheek. The impertinence ..." But my dad's response was drowned out by my mom's laughter. The hand not on Troy's prick was pointing at my dad's crotch. I edged further into the room to get a better look and even after all the events of the day I was shocked at what I saw.

My dad's grey trousers had a dark spot which was rapidly expanding from his crotch and down his leg.

"Oh Ted, you never did have much stamina, did you?" My mom mocked him derisively.

Troy was beaming now. "Well I guess I've got your answer even if it is from your dick rather than your mouth. I'm not an unfair guy Ted. I'll let you watch while I fuck your wife's brains out. And you can wank yourself as much as you want while I do it."

Ted didn't respond verbally, as though he couldn't. Instead I watched as my own father unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. His grey briefs soon joined them at his ankles. My dad's rigid dick was stood to attention, already hard again. But it looked more like a stub than a proper cock. He was even smaller than Brandon. My respect for my mom suddenly went up a lot. It was impressive that she had stayed loyal to a man who had clearly never been able to satisfy her sexually. Though I suppose the money must have softened the blow somewhat.

"Well Ted, it looks like Troy here has got you just as excited as me. In twenty years of marriage I don't think I've ever seen you get hard again so fast before."

And with that she sank to her knees and pushed her head forward, choking on Troy's prick. Ted's eyes were bulging and I watched as he backed away and sat down, continuing to wank his feeble dick.

As I watched the sordid scene before me I realised just how fucked up this really was. I was watching the guy who had spent most of the day fucking me getting head from my mom while my dad sat and watched. But I had never cared much about morality and I wasn't going to start now. Seeing what Troy was capable of doing had only made me more attracted to him.

With Troy I would never be the one in control. I'd never know what would happen next. But I knew that he would be strong enough to protect me. I knew that he would always leave me completely satisfied. And I knew that I wanted him more than ever.

Given my dad's weakness I hadn't even been needed, but that wasn't going to stop me getting some more action with Troy, whether my dad was there or not. I knew instinctively that now was the time to show him what the situation was, now while he was at his weakest.

So I crept down the hallway before walking back towards the lounge. This time instead of being quiet I was loud, instead of hiding my presence I advertised. And in a few seconds I had barrelled through the door.

Both Ted and Troy's heads snapped towards me. My mom remained impaled on Troy's pipe - and I saw him push her head down further, making it impossible for her to look round.