The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came flooding out of me, the torrent of invective. It made me feel good to have a bit of power over someone again. I might have enjoyed being humiliated by Troy because he had the strength and the wherewithal to dominate me, to put me in my place. But it still felt nice to lord it over a weakling like Nate who wouldn't know power if it hit him in the face. It was made even better by the fact that he'd had his little moment in the sun. He thought that he had won a victory over me. But I was showing him that he would forever have to kowtow to me, especially once Troy had got a taste for my cunt.

But my trash talking stopped as soon as Nate entered our lounge. I had to stop because once again it seemed like Troy had managed to suck all the air out of my lungs just by looking at him. All thoughts of abusing Nate were pushed from my mind as I focussed anew on the god-like man in front of me.

He was stood in the middle of the room, his feet a few paces apart, his back straight, and his hand wrapped around the base of his large tool. It still looked slick from his forceful blowjob and was now pointing straight towards me as he slowly tugged it in his firm hand.

Our lounge was massive and imposing. There was an ornate fireplace to the left with a large mirror above it, huge windows to the back, dozens of art pieces on the wall and a collection of sofas and small coffee tables set out in an artistic pattern across the room.

But all of that paled into insignificance compared to Troy, who dominated the room and demanded my attention. I was instantly wracked with an intense need to be fucked. As Nate lowered me to the floor my hands groped my dripping cunt as I massaged it vigorously while walking towards Troy.

"You two can go. I think it's gonna take some time to straighten this naughty girl out and get her in line."

I heard movement from behind as both Scott and Nate left. I revelled in my brother's dismissal and I beamed at Troy as he watched me approach and then spoke again in his deep, sexy voice.

"You want it, don't you babe?"

If any other guy had called me babe I would have slapped them, but I loved Troy calling me that. "Yes." I whispered hoarsely.

"Sorry babe, I didn't quite catch that."

"I want it." I said louder this time, a note of desperation very noticeable in my voice.

"What do you want me to do you, babe?"

He was grinning now. Grinning like the cat which had got the cream. He was playing with me, toying with me, showing just how in control he was.

I lost it. I tore off my bikini and quickly pulled down my thong to reveal my naked, toned body. My cunt was bare and free of any encumbrance I thrust my hand into it and squealed in pleasure. The nipples on my breasts were so hard they were painful. Acting on pure instinct and emotion I walked forward, my excitement building as I got closer and closer to Troy.

We were just inches from each other now and I could smell his powerful, masculine odour, which only intoxicated me further. "I want your dick." As I began to speak my hands reached up to my large, perky breasts and I massaged them sensually, pushing them together so that they seemed even bigger. "I want you to plunge your huge, fat prick into my tight, wet pussy and fuck me so hard that I can't walk properly for a week."

I could see that Troy was enjoying the show I was putting on for him. I was wiggling my hips now, while I talked out my fantasy. All my inhibitions had gone. All the scheming had vanished. The ice had melted and now I only wanted one thing. And I wasn't going to stop until I got it.

"I want you to ravish me. I want you to use me. I want you to destroy me."

I emphasised the word destroy with extra passion and it seemed as though Troy had heard enough because he moved so quickly that I barely realised what was happening before my back was on the sofa and he was on top of me.

His weight forced me to sink back into the sofa and I saw his head approaching mine. And suddenly we were kissing. Our tongues were entwined in a dance as they mashed together.

His tongue pushed itself fast and furious into my eager mouth and our faces glistened with the flecks of our shared saliva. Our bodies were now pressed tightly together, my breasts squeezed against his hard, muscular chest. He was so warm, so hot, like an engine that had been idling but was now preparing to hit top gear.

He moved his hand to the back of my head and pulled me even closer in, and our kissing became even more frantic as we both panted with excitement. But neither of us were satisfied for long. We both wanted more. I needed more.

As our clinch continued I reached down with my hand until it reached his hard, jutting spur and struggled to hold it in my grasp. It was pulsing now and I knew it couldn't be long until I had my wish and felt his schlong penetrate me.

The anticipation was killing me. My small soft hand was exploring his impressive shaft, tracing the large vein which bulged underneath. It was so hot and so hard and I needed it inside me. I was no longer thinking with my head. The only thought was being driven by my cunt.

In desperation I pulled my head away and screamed, "Fuck me, Troy. Fuck me, now. I need you inside me. Use me. Use me like a cheap whore and fuck me into oblivion."

As I was screaming out of control I saw his eyes ablaze in excitement and felt his prick pulse in my hand.

In a flash his hips had been drawn back and then he pushed forward until the dark purple helmet hit the entrance to my now flooded cunt. He was now towering over me, as he straightened his muscled body, while I lay beneath him, my back arched against the soft fabric of the sofa while my legs dangled helplessly over the side.

Troy with his feet on the floor was directing his hard, thick pipe downwards, perfectly positioned to break me in two. I was so hot, my head swimming with pheromones and as I looked down I could see his thick, veiny love muscle dark and forboding against my pale, white skin, about to penetrate my soft, pink pussy.

Next moment all conscious thought was pushed from my mind. Troy had forcefully pushed downwards, opening me up to his invasion. His immense girth and the speed of his thrust made me gasp in shock and knocked the stuffing out of me almost straight away.

But before I could draw breath he had withdrawn, before plunging his pecker into me once again. I was screaming, mewling and totally out of control. The wetness of my cunt and the angle of his attack meant that he met virtually no resistance as he slid into me.

And before I knew what was happening we were fucking as his hips bucked and he forced himself further and further inside me. His cock was so fat and so hard that it simply forced my cunt to accommodate it, forcing it to stretch wider and wider.

I just loved how good it felt. He was fucking me hard, really hard. But any pain was overwhelmed by the pleasure he was giving me. My cunt felt like it was on fire, the friction he was causing making it twitch and shudder, sending shots of pleasure right through my body.

I was gasping for breath and my head had rocked back as my overloaded senses tried to cope with the pounding I was receiving. Troy's head swam into view and as he looked down he had an expression of concentration on his face, like he had a job to do. But it was so handsome, so beautiful, so rugged that I didn't care about anything else.

And all the while he kept up a metronomic pace. Each time I thought that I was settling into the fucking that I was receiving I would feel him push harder and plunge deeper inside me.

He was playing me like a maestro. Each time my screaming petered out, each time my breathing became less erratic, each time I felt like I was regaining my composure he upped the ante.

It was like a high performance car being slowly taken up through the gears. Each time I thought I couldn't take any more, that I'd been pushed beyond my limits Troy seemed to prove me wrong.

All it took was for him to press himself further inside me, or alter his angle by just a degree and a new, as yet undiscovered part of my cunt, screamed out in pleasure.

He was now stuffing my pussy with nearly all of what seemed to be his foot long dong. He somehow managed to keep the pace of the fucking going while hitting me with long, deep strokes that were filling me with ecstasy.

Each time he drilled me it felt like my internal organs were being rearranged, such was the force and speed that he was going at. My screaming had now died down. Not because I had learnt to cope with the pounding, but because it had reached a pitch too high for human ears.

What few words I was managing were garbled and lacking in any meaning whatsoever. "UUUgghhhh. Arrrghhh. Yeeeesssss. Fuuuucccckkkkkkk. Morrrreeee. Harrrrrdd. Arrgggggh. Ugh."

The sofa was rocking now, hitting the wall with huge force each time Troy plunged inside me before being dragged away again as he lifted his hips out.

TWACK. THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

The noise of the sofa slamming into the wall mingled with my garbled shouts as Troy, with the stamina of an ox kept nailing me harder and harder.

And still Troy carried on fucking me. Remorseless and relentlessly he was spearing me open. For how long this went on for I have no idea but suddenly I felt something snap inside my head and at the same time my cunt felt like it had exploded.

Sticky girl juice came squirting out, drenching Troy's prick in my essence and dripping down on the sofa. That had never happened to me before. Obviously never with Brandon, but not even in my most frantic masturbation sessions had my cunt reacted like this before.

I felt my whole body quiver and shake as waves of pleasure rushed through me, making me feel better than I had ever felt in my life.

It was then that I truly realised how stupid I had been. What a deluded fool I was for thinking that I had any other place in the world than here: Underneath a stud like Troy, being nailed like a cheap slut.

I had wasted so much time on such ephemera. Obsessed with keeping my composure, protecting my high-society status, manipulating and controlling those around me. All that seemed so pointless now that I had experienced being fucked by a sexual god.

All I wanted now was for Troy to fuck me again. To give me another one of these incredible orgasms, to have that rush of endorphins spreading from my cunt throughout my body and making me feel so fucking good.

And as these thoughts rushed through my mind I let out a primal scream stronger and more intense than any in my life.

Troy was still going. He had carried on fucking me even as my body had seemingly shut down from the intense feelings of pleasure. My frame was weak and limp. I was exhausted sexually and physically. But it looked like Troy was just getting started as he continued his pounding as though nothing had happened.

The fluid from my geyser-like cuntal explosion simply greased my pussy even more, meaning Troy was able to penetrate me even deeper. He was now covered in a sheen of sweat from the exertions of pumping me, making his tight, ripped abs look even more impressive.

Just as I thought that he could carry on forever he abruptly pulled out of me. The momentary absence of his pipe from my cunt made me feel empty and I groaned in disappointment as my pussy screamed out to be fucked anew.

I didn't have to wait long. Troy flipped me over with incredible speed and dexterity so that I was now on top of him. He was lying almost flat on the sofa, his head propped up by the back rest. His hips extended past the end of the sofa and he was supporting me on his strong thighs.

"Ride that dick!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. The change in positions had helped to re-energise me and I was eager to show Troy that I wasn't just a cock sleeve and to prove to him that I was worthy of his prick.

So I quickly moved myself forward and placed my cunt on his dick before thrusting down and impaling myself on his thick, unyielding shaft.

"Ugh," I screamed out, "You're so fucking big. You're aaarrrgggghhhh!"

My words were interrupted as Troy flexed his muscles and drove his pole upwards so quickly that I was thrown into the air. As I fell back onto his spear it penetrated me again, slithering yet further into the inner reaches of my cunt.

This new position was hitting new nerves inside me and firing off pleasure throughout my body and within seconds Troy had started his rhythmical fucking again.

I might have been on top but he was very much in control as he showed off his sexual prowess by hammering my cunt with the same deep dicking that I had learnt to love and crave. I did my best to keep up with him and used all my strength to ride his dick as hard and as fast as I could.

Our bodies were smashing together and I could feel his huge peach-sized balls slapping my ass each time we connected. I was screeching now at the top of the lungs and had lost all sense of self or thought.

In this position I could see Troy's incredible body laid out before me. With each thrust into my twat I saw his muscles flex, making them look even more refined. As I struggled to cope with his pace my hands reached down, using his hard, muscled pecs to provide support.

But my eyes were inexorably drawn back to Troy's face and our eyes connected as we fucked. As I looked into those emerald eyes I realised that I never wanted to look away. It was like I was being hypnotised. I had never felt so dependent on anyone else in my life. Never felt so needy. But there was no doubt that after today that I would need Troy forever. I would never tire of having my cunt ripped apart by his monster dick. Whatever I had to do to keep getting fucked like this I would do because I knew that nobody in the world would be able to fuck me as well as Troy was fucking me now.

His eyes burned with a smouldering lust. He had a grin on his face as he watched me getting more and more delirious. I could feel another orgasm building inside me and it felt even more powerful than the one that I'd already experienced. That excited me, but it scared me too.

Sensing that I was on the edge Troy did two things at once to push me over the sexual cliff. He reached up and tweaked my nipples, roughly and hard. At the same time he doubled the speed that he was fucking me, sending his hips into overdrive as I bounced and flailed on his prick.

There was no question of this being a partnership now, of me contributing. He was destroying my cunt with his pipe, boring into it so hard and so fast that the whole room became a blur. I started to feel dizzy and the stimulus became too much.

Without even having the energy to scream I came. I had thought my earlier orgasm was powerful, but that was nothing compared to this. My body was convulsing so hard that it felt like I had been electrocuted.

I fell forward onto Troy and my face hit his hard pecs. It was all too much and as I felt my cunt flooding yet again the word faded away and I lost consciousness. Troy had fucked me into a coma.

When I came round I opened my eyes blearily but was soon jolted fully awake as I was confronted by a huge purple helmet resting on my face.

"That's it babe. Ding, ding time for round two."

I looked up for a moment and saw a manic look in Troy's eye. He certainly wasn't done with me yet. The tingling which I still felt in my pussy only intensified further as I saw his greed for sexual gratification. He was going to keep fucking me until he came. And that was fine by me.

I could smell his meat. It reeked of my own juices which were splattered all over it. But just as I went to reach out and put it into my hungry mouth Troy quickly flicked the hard heavy dick so that it slapped me on the cheek. Before I could react it had swung back and had hit me on the other cheek too.

"That's it babe. Not so high and mighty now, are you? Tell me what I've turned you into."

I didn't even think. "I'm your bitch, your whore, your slut, your skank. I would do anything to be pounded by your huge fuck stick. Give it to me, stud. Give it to me hard."

Troy just laughed, bent down and turned me round so that my face was being pushed into the sofa while he positioned himself behind me.

But once again Troy had a surprise for me. Instead of lining himself up with my cunt which was swimming with my juices I felt the tip of his wang touch my tight rose bud. Simultaneously, his hand came crashing and slapped my ass cheeks so hard that my whole booty jiggled.

I'd never let Brandon stick his thing up my asshole before. It was so disgusting so degrading. How could a classy girl like me let a grubby boy do that to me? Well, I was finding out that I wasn't the classy girl I thought I was.

But even if I had wanted to protest Troy wasn't going to give me the chance. His hand kept slapping my ass and I could feel it starting to burn. But all the abuse did was make my ass and cunt twitch in desperate need of the pounding which I knew was about to begin.

"Who owns this ass?" Troy bellowed while continuing to mete out his punishment.

"You. It's all yours. You own it, like you own me."

The words spilled from my lips without hesitation. The final vestiges of my self-worth, of seeing myself as a strong, independent woman disposed of without a second thought.

Troy didn't respond verbally. He responded physically.

Without any further warning he forced his hammer deep inside my shitter, propelling me forward so that my shoulder crunched into the back of the sofa with a thud.

It was agony. It was like my ass was being ripped open, my juices providing only the barest lubrication to his sudden, forceful entry.

But I didn't have long to worry about it because before I'd had chance to draw breath he had drawn his hips back and slammed me again. He was soon hitting his regular fucking pace, leaving me squealing beneath him like a pig being skewered on a hot poker.

The noises I was making now seemed barely human as I tried to come to terms with Troy's brutal assault. It was like he was trying to ram home his dominance over me, to finally and utterly break me to his will. And it was working. I was losing all track of my bearings as he continued to plunge his dick into me harder and deeper with each stroke.

My tits were swinging now, smashing into the base of the sofa while my head lolled in around in a puddle of my own pussy juices. The smell was intoxicating and as well as the physical pain of having my ass pounded I realised through the sexual haze how revolted I should be. But that didn't matter now. Everything that I thought I knew was being deconstructed by Troy as he re-educated me about what was really important to me.

Before long what had been excruciating pain was giving way to ecstatic pleasure. My ass started to grow accustomed to Troy's size as he stretched my muscles and bent them to his will just as he had bent me to his will.

Unlike earlier though he didn't even wait for me to grow comfortable before raising the stakes, pummelling my ass with such ferocity that I thought he was going to kill me.

And then suddenly my body was juddering as a new orgasm ripped through it. My ass felt like it was on fire as it shook violently and as it became wetter with my ass juices my slicker canal only allowed Troy even easier access to keep splitting me in two.

Troy didn't miss a beat. He just kept right at it, pounding away, thrusting faster and faster his arms reaching round to grip my shoulders to increase his leverage, and I was totally lost. My body was thrashing about like a fish caught on a very large, thick rod. I felt high as a kite. It was all so mindless. So hedonistic. So liberating.

I heard myself screaming out, "Fuck me harder. Deeper. Faster." Troy was already giving it to me better than I could have ever imagined possible but with my inner slut was still greedy, hungry for more.