All Comments on 'The Making of Vampires Ch. 01'

by VRSnow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wrong score

I meant a score of 5. Very good read. Enjoyed this very much

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for sharing that you scored it wrong. I am glad that you liked it and I hope you read the other chapters that I post.

I was excited to see my story up and available for members to read. Yay!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

What happened to their evil grandfather? I'm guessing he ran back to his maker for help.

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years agoAuthor
To AriesGirl

First, I did not forget about the grandfather. I don't want to give anything way, though.

Second, I really like your name. If you meant a specific Aries (Kevin Smith from Xena) then way to go. He was such a cutie. Sad that he passed.

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Good

Can't wait to see how it develops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love to help

Dont know of it will let me log in again but I do have an acount here. That being said I'd love to help you out with a proof reading and help deminish "random words that dont belong". Though i'm not very good with grammar or spelling erros myself I am very good with picking out what doesnt read right or flow right. So if you still need the help please respond to this.

Also you inspired me to possibly write a vamp story myself, though idk if it would fit here since mine wouldn mt have much sex in it.

All in all great story and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

-ShadowSaber

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years agoAuthor
ShadowSaber

I would appreciate any help in editing. Please email me at:

vr.snow@aim.com

I don't think the contacts form is working for me. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks for finishing

time and time again I will be into a great story and then it does not have an ending. I have even found a few authors that have started several stories and none have been finished.

This is to the point now that I often wait until the story is complete before I start which means that the author receives no feedback , however I am overjoyed to see the statement in your opening paragraph and started. Even better I am finding the story very much to my taste and am enjoying it up to date.

Thanks Canadian Cowboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've only just found this story, but I just wanted to say

I realise this comment will be down on your pecking list, since its for Ch1 but really its so good to read something about the horror of being turned. Most vamp stories just allude to it being horrible in the past , but this sort of gives the reality - even though I'm so totally aware it's just fiction - or is it? mwah ha ha *evil laugh* :)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

So far so good! You really need to kill off 'grandad' though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous