All Comments on 'The Man of the House'

by Revere

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hope for a part 2

A good beginning. Hope there's a part 2 shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Intro

this was a good intro to what could be a great series.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you Thank you

Finally! Usually the longer stories seem to drag on and on. Yours stayed interesting the whole way thru AND I love the detail, the little details that you used during the intimate contact. You made it very easy to see in my mind what you were seeing in yours, and your wording gave me a few of those moments that make the reader take a sharp breath and everything tingles :). You know what I mean lol.

Thanks Revere.......I'm looking forward to more from you.

My validation code isnt working for me so I had to leave an anonymous comment, but this is Vaire :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
agree with hope for part 2

with the way you left us hanging with the sister finding them having sex and the sister and her freind teasing him hope there's a part two and a three later on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Great Start !

OK NOW ! Im The son , Who wants to be my Mommie ? Really though , that was an Excellent start to a Great series, Sure Hope You will continue with the rest..Signed : Be-My-Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HELL YEA

Nice start - wish you had grown the sexual tension more before they had fucked - like the build up, the working through the guilt, even the voyeur of watching each other and not talking about it.

Now that they have fucked - and the sister knows can't wait to see what happens. Take your time to develop it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn Fine Cliffhanger...

Good story! Great cliffhanger!!! Don't keep us in suspense too long now! See ya next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice erotic story

Very hot story. It held my interest and built to a nice climax. Looking forward to chapter two. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing, but you have got to write another chapter to it. I have to find out what was going on with his sister and how their relationship is going to evolve

gbaron64gbaron64about 19 years ago
Next?

Ok Mom's toast. There's still Susan, Tammy and who knows who else that this guy could get into. Aren't you going to keep it going? I hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok, but this kind of plot is getting predictable

it seems this plot is over used:

boy gets one family member (this case mom)

boy gets next (i predict sis)

next comes the sis/mom orgy, and everyone loves each other.

boy gets friend of sister/or 3rd sis

all live happily every after...maybe a baby...or everyone break up happily off to colleges without any family strain, finding happy parters to share life with afterward.

- or it dies out after a few chapters when author looses interest.

and they are never discovered....

i really hope this varys from the predictable tired old formula.

good writing so far.

BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 19 years ago
SISTER ?

Well she seems more jealous than upset. Did mom confess out at the pool maybe that she was hot for the kid? Did the sister have a crush on the guy maybe? Because her best bud knows he likes her but she won't have anything to do with him past friendship. Many ways to take this story. Let us be real there is not really many plots that have not been hit up on. That is for those who says this predictable. Most stories on here are easy to see where they may lead, but are fun to read none the less. So I say write on the way you want to as it is your story to write anyway you see fit. And happy endings are better than sad endings anyday. Isn't there enough sadness in the world?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Right ON!

You know how much I like this one. Don't forget me when you write the next part. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories i have ever read. When are you going to write a sequeal to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't read

don't read this story the writer is an asshole that can't finish what he starts and leaves the reader hanging so if you want a story that is complete look else where

slash3rrtlslash3rrtlover 14 years ago
Great

Awesome story, loved the ending. And as for the twat who said 'dont read, the writers an asshole,' dont be a pussy and tell all of us your name. You people sicken me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
slash is an ass

not every one has a personal computer some of us have to share or use public computers and can't join sites like this and i'm sure SLASH and the other names aren't real either they may as well be anonymous also so shut up the story isn't finished and the writer is still an asshole for leaving us hanging

DBRS

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

It was a hot story. Too bad we'll never know what happens next as this author was a one and done-er having written this single story over 9 years ago.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Follow-up

What becomes of Susan and Tammy does the Family go to Hell. Or do the Younger girls get involved. I could see Susan having a thing for her Step Brother. and Keeping Tammy away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!

This needs at least two more chapters. You've got a great start.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/3/2022) This was hot but what the hell, only one sixteen-year-old submission? This should have been the beginning of a series. What a waste of talent. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous