The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Dexter's brother and sister are told of his desire to be a girl.
2k words
4.48
10.9k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out of the Closet and Into the Fire"

"I don't know Sarah. I had him try on a dress of mine. Then I sent him in to take a bath and shave his legs. He seemed to be doing as well as could be expected under the circumstance I guess," she said on the phone

"When did he leave Lynn?" Sarah asked calmly.

"Well, he took a bath and put the dress back on after some prodding and a pair of pumps I got him for this, I told him I would be right back and I went to get his brother and sister and had them sit in the living room because we had something to discuss as a family. I was going to bring him into the room wearing a dress and..."

"Don't tell me. When you went back to get Dexter he was gone," Sarah interrupted.

"Yes. He snuck out of the house and I have no idea where he could have gone."

"Did he leave wearing the dress do you think?" Sarah asked having a pretty good idea that he had not.

"No, the dress and heels were laying on his bed. He changed clothes first before leaving."

"Ok Lynn just settle down. He'll end up in one of two places. I'll locate him. What I think what you need to do now is take the initiative for him. Talk to Aaron and Michelle, and tell them of their brothers desire to transition to female. It might even be better this way without Dexter there for now. He's not ready to look or act accepting anyway."

"I will do that in the morning. I'm just too stressed out right now."

"That's fine Lynn, but they need to know," Sarah said in a sympathetic voice.

"I'm worried about him getting picked up and disappearing like..."

"Like what Lynn?" Sarah said at the hesitation in Lynn's voice.

"Nothing. This is just all so crazy. A sex change? The very idea the Queen would do something like this to an innocent young man."

"Yeah ok," Sarah said not at all convinced of Lynn's explanation. "Innocent he is. I agree with that, but why she is doing this I haven't got that part figured out. You can help Lynn. We need to get together, give me some background."

"There is really nothing to say that would help the situation."

"Honey, I'm not stupid and it is all but too obvious there is something in your history that is disturbing you, that you feel is at play here," Sarah said prying a little deeper.

The phone was quiet for a moment.

"It's ok Lynn. Get the children together and get the process started."

Lynn hung up the phone and looked in the mirror. She had been such a beautiful young woman in her youth. Very fashionable and a public head turner for sure. She had dedicated herself to raising her kids alone and the thought of another man in her life had fallen dormant in her mind. At thirty five years old, she seemed so tired looking at first glance, but her natural feminine beauty and the poise of a confident, sophisticated woman still shown through to anyone who just took a moment to look a little deeper.

...

Early the next morning Sarah was in her office preparing to start her day. She had to be down at the shopping mall before it opened as two of her clients were being placed in punishment stocks this morning and placed on public display.

She reviewed the Dexter Ferguson case. Dexter was eighteen. His brother Aaron was sixteen and his sister Michelle was seventeen.

"Wow, that's a lot of kids in a short time," Sarah commented to herself.

Darrel Ferguson the children's father had been dead for twelve years.

Clarence came into the office a little more hyper than normal.

"Alright Sarah. You need to fill me in more on what is happening in this Dexter Ferguson case."

"What's wrong Clarence. You seem a little uptight this morning. Just relax and give me what you found out," she said without even looking up at him.

"I checked out this Darrel Ferguson guy you requested."

"Yes," she said waiting for more.

"I found out he was in the Kings Guard. In a very high position. He only answered to two people."

"That would make him very powerful indeed I would say," Sarah said now looking up at him and giving him her full attention. "I suppose one of those two people was the King himself, but who was the other?"

"I was contacting a second source about that when I was detained by the EQG. (Elite Queens Guard)

"I'm sorry Clarence. That was not expected. This is a very sensitive case indeed. They identified themselves as EQD?"

"Yes. They questioned me for hours about what I wanted and what I knew about Darrel Ferguson."

"You told them nothing of course, since I didn't tell you anything. Ignorance was indeed bliss for you."

"When I told them I knew nothing about their questions and I was just gathering information for a case you were working on they eased up to let me go. I was taken aside and they had me drop my pants and bent me over and performed a cavity search on me while they told me about inquiring on sensitive government information."

"A cavity search? I think that might have been more for dramatic affect than an actual body search for anything hidden in there," she said with a smirk.

"Well, they took long enough not to find what they werelooking for." Clarence took a deep breath, "Was this guy Ferguson some kind of spy or something?" he asked wide eyed.

"I don't know Clarence. And I'm sorry some guy probed you with his finger," she said.

"It was a woman," he said looking up at her.

"Oh, in that case I take back my apology. You probably like that," she said smiling, "You did good though. I have information on where the Ferguson boy Dexter is. He ran again yesterday."

"What is going on here Sarah?" he asked not knowing anything about the Queen's decree.

Sarah needed to be careful. She would need Clarence to probe other areas and he needed to have no knowledge of this case when he got picked up again, as she figured now he probably would be seeking information that would become more and more prying and a cavity search would be the least of his problems.

"Let's say we are protecting this young man's right of self determination and his desire to transition to be female."

"WHAT!" Clarence exclaimed very surprised.

"He wants to be a girl Clarence," she said with a hint of dry humor.

"I thought you were against all these sexual reassignment procedure cases?" he asked still shocked at the new cases premise.

"Just the forced sex changes that the courts hand down to punish men convicted of extreme cases of sexual assault against women. Then they are sent to spend the rest of their lives isolated in the basement of Oakhill Penetentiary for Women, doing laundry and cooking for the other inmates above. I don't feel that's a good solution."

"Those men that get that punishment prey on the innocence in our society," he said with conviction.

"It's the innocent I am trying to protect Clarence," she said firmly in a controlled tone giving him a hard stare.

"I'm sorry Sarah. What do you need me to do now?"

"The police didn't pick Dexter up this time, it was probably elements of the Queens security team I'm sure. He is being kept dark, so we won't know where he is until they are ready to inform us. I hope he didn't push thisto far this time. I have requested he be turned over to our custody for the time being. I need you to take these papers and have them stamped at the courthouse here locally. I will take care of the other papers myself along with my request to appeal a certain injustice."

"Ok," he said realizing how involved she was in this case.

She gave Clarence an unexpected kiss on the cheek.

"As a reward for such good work, and to make up a little for the detainment and that cavity search you endured for the case. I tell you what, why don't you take me to dinner tonight," she said picking up her purse and briefcase. She knew he would jump at the offer.

"Sounds good. I'll pick you up at..."

"No, I will call you, and we can make arrangements from there. Now I have to go watch people be degraded in the name of justice," she said giving him a wink as she left the office.

...

Lynn had the her son and daughter seated in the living room. She nervously rehearsed what she wanted to say, and how she wanted to say it. It was about Dexter and having to lie about her oldest son wanting to become a girl was going to be difficult.

"I want you to know I love you all very much. More than you will ever know. I want you to be happy in your life and be able to chase your dreams and have families..."

"Mom, really? What is this? The big I love you speech?" Michelle said looking at her cell phone. "Please don't let this be the birds and the bees talk. Please!" she said texting a friend.

"Michelle, put the phone down. I have something to share with you two," she said looking to Aaron who seemed more interested in not being there than what she had to say.

"I will always love and support you no matter what decisions you make in your life."

"Where's Dexter. Is he in trouble and that's why we are getting lectured?" Michelle said irritated that she was having to sit and listen. "I don't feel we should be getting lectured if he did it," she said without looking up.

"No, Dexter is not in trouble, but your brother needs the support of his family right now. He just turned eighteen and has expressed to me his desire to have his sex changed. He wants to be female. Your brother wants to become a girl."

Both kids sat there shocked for a moment, then Aaron broke the silence.

"WHAT?" he said trying to take it all in. "You can't be serious," he said grinning ear to ear. "Dexter wants to be a girl?"

"I am very serious Aaron, and we need to be there for him and support his desire to be a young lady. It will be a long slow process for him. He has desired to be a girl for a long time."

"EEEWWW YUCK!" Michelle said.

"That's not being supportive Michelle?"

"Oh what am I supposed to say mom, I can't wait till Dexter gets home so we can paint each others toenails," she said as Aaron burst out laughing.

"That would be a more appropriate answer, yes," Lynn said to challenge the sarcasm.

"I can see them sitting in the floor together arguing over what color their toenails should be," Aaron said laughing.

"Shut up Aaron," Michelle sheered his way.

"What about Angela?" Aaron asked about Dexter's girlfriend.

"He is only changing his sexual identity to female, not his sexual orientation." Lynn tried to reason.

Lynn was realizing that this was going to be very difficult. It was best that Dexter was not there to witness this initial reaction of his siblings.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here." Lynn said standing up quickly. "Your brother needs your support and I expect it from both of you."

"Will he start dressing like a girl soon?" Aaron asked.

"Yes," his mother said firmly and decisively, "and you will be doing the same if you don't change your attitude mister. It will be your way of showing support for his transition.

Lynn stood up and left the room.

"Well that went better than I expected," she said to herself.