The Mandingo Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

"You heard her boy, Cum in her ass. Squirt your sperm right in her 'mommy' butt." One of the other girls chimed in.

She still had her hand wrapped around his tool as his cock pulsed out a healthy serving of man sauce. His dick muscles pushed a load of cum deep into her ass, like she requested. He quickly pulled out of her gaping hole and plastered 3 more shots of his stringy cum all over my wife's lower back, covering her tramp stamp. Her meaty, generously curved ass was being bathed in his jizz as it squirted from his veiny black cock. The girl's little hand even made his joint look bigger as she squeezed every last drop of cum out of it. She then pulled his dick closer into Katie's body and rubbed the cum all over her butt cheeks with it, like spreading icing with a spatula. She was smiling the whole time as she assisted in the final touches. The cum was oozing out of my wife's gaping butthole and the girl used his softening knob to stuff the cum back into Katie's well used asshole.

Kelsey hopped up and dropped to her knees. She spread my legs and got between them and took my cock into her mouth. She did not seem to mind that it was covered in her own pussy juice, as she began to take my full length in and out of her mouth very slowly. Her pierced tongue really intensified the feeling as it she dragged it slowly up and down my aching shaft. She twirled it around my knob and it sent stars to my head in a dizzying display. I could feel that I would not last long that way, but let her go for a short bit more. She squatted really low and I lifted up my legs off the floor and I held them up. Her tongue touched my taint and I almost shot my load at that moment. She focused on the underside of my dangling ball sack as she flicked her tongue in earnest.

Krissy did a great job of acting slutty. She looked at Kacey with a devious look and leaned into her body covered in a mixture of dripping sweat and cum. Krissy appeared to be in a feeding frenzy as she licked and slurped all the warm jizz from my step-sister's hot body. Kacey watched eagerly as Krissy made a complete slut out of herself as she made sure to get all the cum as it oozed down Kacey's pussy. My dear Kacey writhed in excitement as her body was still on a high from having her own orgasm. Krissy was just taking the 'icing OFF the cake', while Kacey looked on in astonishment.

I pushed Kelsey up and stood up myself. I turned her around and we both faced the club. I kissed the nape of her neck for just a moment as my hands explored her tight little body again. I ran my hands up her shirt and exposed her cute little A cup braless boobs as she moaned in approval. Her lean athletic body was going to be on the receiving end my own sex show, although nobody was going to know but us. I bent her over at the waist and her upper body layed flat on the table in front of her. I lifted up the loose material of her skirt and let it ride on her cute waist. I got down on my knees and buried my face into her ass crack and just barely reached the bottom of her pussy with my tongue and my nose tight against her sphincter. Her nectar tasted incredibly sweet as it already had begun lube her up. I stood and admired her trim ass and legs from behind. She adjusted herself so her feet were together while she was bent over at the waist, legs straight with her knees locked, with her boobs mashed flat on the table, and feet flat on the floor. Her vulva was squished and pushed out from between her clamped tight inner thighs. The view was outstanding and I was ready to go.

Katie's butt guy had move away and she was now still impaled on the guy underneath her. She had absolutely no energy left and appeared to be lost and disoriented. The group was still surrounding them and another girl reaching in to help keep the action going. His shiny thick cock was only halfway inside my wife's worn cunt. The girl told Katie to stay still and she would finish them off. The slutty girl grabbed his cock and began to jack him off, while he was still half inside Katie. Her pace was fast and furious, as she was on a mission to see the final act. The guy did not last long and I could sense his impending arrival. I heard him shout his intentions of cumming and she kept yanking him until she sensed his first blast. After the first shot was deposited in Katie's fuck hole, the girl pulled it out and layed in Katie's butt/pussy crack, like a hot dog in a bun. He continued to launch several porn star sized loads of hot spunk on my wife's already cum covered body as the girl jerked it all out of him.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock to Kelsey's bulging slit. Her trickling pussy juice allowed it to pop right in with very little resistance. She squealed as my meat slowly pushed into her. It only took a few seconds and one slow push until I was balls deep inside the velvety smoothness of this young girl. I grabbed the soft flesh of her hips and began to glide my fuck tool in and out very slow and erotically. I could hear her gasp with each deep insertion as her pussy gripped my meat very nicely.

"Pleassssssse cum in my pussy. I want you to cum while we watch all the sluts get fucked by those black boys. Your wife loves it and I can see that you do too. Now show me how horny it makes you and cum inside me."

The combination of her talk and the sights I have just witness really pushed me to the limit, both physically and mentally. My erection was aching from being hard for so long and my mind was overflowing with all the visions of Kacey, Krissy and Katie getting some serious fucking by all the young black cocked strippers. However, there wasn't even any of the usual stripping preliminaries. It was just pure unadulterated white women fucking black guys, plain and simple. They got off on it and I was about to do the same.

As the guy was busy shooting his fuck sauce all over my wife, the girl milked every last drop out of his now flaccid dick, which was covered in my wife's pussy juice and his own cum. The slutty girl even bent down and sucked the head of his knob to get that last of his tasty jizz and smiled in appreciation. Two other girls leaned over and spread the cum all over Katie's body with their hands. One of them sucked the cum off her own fingers and then the other girl took that queue and leaned in to lick the cum from Katie's shimmering body. The strobe light reflecting off the disco ball, made the cum appear to be sparkling almost as if it were glittery.

As I was giving Kelsey a very slow dicking, she adjusted again and crossed her feet. Her upper thighs tightened together a little more which squeezed her pussy even more firmly around my shaft. My eyes absorbed everything quickly and my mind reached its limit. I could feel my body stiffen as my boiling sperm began to rise from my tighten scrotum. I had a death grip on Kelsey's tiny waist as white hot sperm began to erupt from my shuddering dick. Every muscle in my body was now doing everything possible to pump my cum deep into her firm young pussy. I grunted and groaned as I continued to penetrate here as slowly as possible with the thick warm jizz exploding from my knob. Her tight pussy did not hold it all and it began to oozed out and down my balls as well as her inner thigs. She looked back at me over her shoulder and nodded her approval of my accomplishment.

We both stayed in this position while I regained my normal breathing rate. I could see the other 3 women had begun to gather their clothing and appeared to be getting ready to leave. I pulled my now limping penis from the slick confines of Kelsey's beautiful freshly fucked cunt and looked at the shiny mess. She stood and turned to face me. She stuffed her tongue in my mouth and we kissed very deep and passionately. My body really began to relax when she pulled away and knelt down. She took my cock in her mouth and greedily sucked off all the cum as well as her own pussy juice. She looked at me with a smile on her face and cleaned my meat up quite nicely. Kelsey stood and regained her composure.

"Well Uncle Pete, I sure hope you enjoyed the show. We really like presenting it to you. Maybe next time, you can take care of MY needs a little bit more. Maybe we can do it out on the boat. "

With a wink and a motion of her hand, she opened the door and strode off. I was dazed for just a moment, trying to make sense of the whole night. I saw her re-enter the bar as she rejoined and spoke with the other 3 women. Suddenly, to my shock and horror, they all waved to the mirror; as if they knew I was on the other side. My wife even walked up to it and planted a big kiss right on the glass. I was totally blown away by what she did next. She mouthed the words...." Love you dear." With that, she walked away with very wobbly legs from her night with 'The Mandigo's."

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers