The Manhattan Gentlemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a breath and walked out of the bathroom.

Veronica and Alex were sitting at the bar, and Angie was talking to them. By the look on their faces, Angie was telling them what she'd stumbled into. 
I slid into my seat at the bar to a quiet round of applause from Veronica and Alex. I cleared my throat and ordered another scotch and soda.

"Well done," said Alex.

"Sorry I didn't see it myself," said Veronica.

And then Kim made it back to the bar. She looked remarkably put together for a woman who was having back-breaking orgasms not fifteen minutes before.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You're OK," said Angie. "But you're not done yet."

Alex spoke up.

"Angie told us about what you guys were doing upstairs. And she told us you didn't finish. So we're going to give you a second chance."

With that, Angie placed my cum shot photo on the bar in front of Kim. But there was something on it — my cum! — dribbled right over where my cock was.

Kim shot me a look. She had done the math, and knew that I jerked myself in front of Angie after she left. She looked down at photo.

"Hurry up," said Veronica. "Tony's coming back upstairs."

I looked over and saw Tony's head and shoulders appear.

Kim looked at the girls, and then at me. And then she picked up the photo and, in one move, sucked all the come off of it.

Veronica and Alex applauded, while Angie just laughed.

"That was awesome," she said, hiding the photo away.

Tony came over to us.

"Looks like we've got a few more people in here," he said. "Why don't you guys walk the floor."

She nodded and stood up. With Tony now behind her, she reached up to give me a kiss on the lips. Except her mouth was open, slightly. I reached out with my tongue, but felt her pushing what was in her mouth — my cum — into mine.

"Thanks, baby," she said. "Had a great time. Never had my asshole licked before, and I love it. But I gotta go to work." 
She twirled and headed off onto the floor.

Then Alex and Veronica came over to give me a kiss on the lips. I kept my lips shut, hiding the cum which Kim had redeposited in my mouth.

I looked over at Angie.
 "Come on over here and give me a hug." 
I put on my jacket and grabbed my bag, and walked over to the end of the bar. I put my arms around Angie and lifted her off the ground. When I put her down, she kissed me. It wasn't a quick kiss — she kept her lips on my mine. So I opened my mouth, and felt her do the same. Our tongues found each other, and I slid my cum into her mouth. She swirled her tongue against mine, and pulled off.

She looked up at me and, slowly and deliberately, swallowed.

"Aaahhhh," she said, comically wiping her hips with her sleeve.

"I didn't think Kim swallowed your load, and I didn't see you swallow either. So thank you. And thank you for the show."

"And I'll keep your photo safe."

12