The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You were very, very tense, young lady, I think you should come once a week for awhile until we can relax those muscles for you.'

Smiling sweetly at her, he told her that he would leave her now so that she could get dressed. He suggested that she stop by the desk on her way out and book her next appointment and left.

Exhausted but feeling more wonderful than she had ever felt before, Jacquie slid to the floor trying to catch her balance on wobbly legs. She gripped the table until she felt capable of standing without support. Reaching for her clothes, she quickly got dressed. In the mirror on the back of the door, Jacquie looked herself while she ran a comb through her hair before leaving. The glow that only comes after great sex illuminated her face and she felt wonderful. Hand on the door, she looked back at the table with its crumpled sheets and secretly smiled to herself before going to the desk to book her next appointment.

© 2004 Misty's Erotic Stories (revision)

©1998, Misty's Erotic Stories (original)

12