All Comments on 'The Master Program Ch. 02'

by Varun1987

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MarshalJon13MarshalJon13almost 12 years ago
Master PC - Suicide Girls Edition

Excellent entry into an excellent shared world. I especially liked the new look for Imogen, and hope to see more alt girls here as you continue your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Interesting story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, Thanks

Good story, well thought out.

You might want to watch out for homonyms, eg, lead vs. led, complimented vs. complemented.

Thanks for this enjoyable story. Hope many more chapters are coming.

thor_pfthor_pfalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Like it a lot so far. You've managed to hit a good balance, letting Steve live out his fantasies without getting too God-like. After all, without challenges, what would be the thrill?

So, are we now going to get to enjoy Sophie and Alice along with Imogen? :-)

zena99zena99almost 12 years ago
Keep it cumming

The 5 stars I awarded for Chapter 1 are certainly justified upon reading Chapter 2. I like that the scenario is not perfect and that the creature that Stephan has created is fucking other guys. I was going to suggest that Imogen would help Stephan in finding other women to fuck, but you beat me too it. I am really looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
That's the stuff

Great story. I really love the master pc thing.

I like the fact that he changes Imogen's body and mind. What I'm not a fan of is that he creates memories of their relationship. It would have been better to see the "seduction". It's exciting she became a slut but the way he found out looks like he was cuckhold and with all his power I expected a little payback. If you wanted him to be cool with it you just had to make her came back with a date and then Stephen realized he was ok with it.

And last point to make your story perfect for me, a little more description during the sex scene.

I know I gave critics but I really enjoyed your story and I'm just sharing what I think could improve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 3

I love the story great imagery, content they should make a movie BUT all the while I kept waiting for the obvious Transition. . . . somehow the changes to the girl begin to take control of him. Developing breasts, etc. etc. then he finds him(her)self craving sex with a guy and the awesome taste of sperm. and feeling of being filled. Better orgasms than any he had as a guy. He shops for sexy lingerie, sex aids and loves being seen in public. Ultimately he makes these changes permanent and moves in with his girl as roomates and lesbian lovers. Please hurry and help me out by writing this up professionally. I can't wait!!!!

jdgray68jdgray68almost 12 years ago
loved this

I really enjoyed threse 2 stories. Having read the rest of the master PC stories I can find online, I am really happy that you decide to pick it up. And I hope you write more to continue this series, your doing a great job.

JustwrastlinJustwrastlinover 11 years ago
So good.

I really liked your two stories, please continue writing more. I've read a lot of stories in the Master Pc universe, or based on it, and yours are my clear favorite. A chapter 3 would be great. I love the innocence you give the main character, most other variations have a rather evil or corrupt protagonist, it really gives your story a more realistic touch.

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Cool idea

I've already thought about making my own list of changes for myself for fun. It gets a little fuzzy where exactly the lines are drawn for what changes can be made, but I'm enjoying the story and hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gross

The start of your story was okay, but it made a bad turn. After discovering his errors in changing Imogen he should reverse the changes and give her her life back, or place her somewhere else. Not poke around in other mans gravy.... That was really a bad section to read. So all that Steve could manage getting the master program was to turn into a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hated it

What was the whole point of this if he was just going to give her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Body parts

Why is it that a majority of writers deem it necesaary to increase th size of woman's breasts to such ridiclous proportions-I mean really FF, or GG is so ludicrous it is not evern funny.

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago
Too complex

I enjoyed the first chapter, but i couldn't even finish this one. It just went on and on and on. I like reading about fucking women, but I don't want to spend 5 pages building one from scratch. Boring...

falcon72falcon72almost 4 years ago

So this guy has the power to bring any women he wants to his apartment and do whatever he wants, but instead he jerks off the whole time. You have really turned him into a wimp. Also have to agree with the breast size being way to big.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Honestly where do I start. I’m confused I can’t see the logic in this storyline. You’ve got this guy who can program and fuck at will and he’s wanking more than fucking. Clearly you have a fetish for women who have tits the size of a fucking cow which didn’t help your story in my opinion. Programming his dream girl and letting her fuck anyone at will. My god this guy is an utter idiot, what a whip. This story showed a lot of promises at the start but went down fast. I hope he’ll learn to use his power really really fast if not you fucked up a great story. ⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous