The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers

"You and Dad would get into one of those fights, and I'd pretend to not be listening by watching TV," he said. "You remember, don't you Mom?"

"Yes," Paula said, just barely keeping her eyes from tearing up.

"Then Dad would storm off to the bar while you went to lie on your bed and cry," Curtis said. "And I kept watching TV, acting like it didn't bother me."

"There was nothing you could have done," Paula said.

"There was plenty I wanted to do though," Curtis replied, "and in my mind I did."

"What did you do?" Paula asked.

"I went to your bedroom," Curtis said. "I lay next to you and held you in my arms. I stroked your hair. I massaged your shoulders and you told me how good it felt." Paula was bewildered by this revelation but, even more so, getting aroused.

"Tell me more," she whispered.

"I stroked your hair some more, and I kissed it. And then I caressed your back gently and kissed your cheek, making you smile. It was such a beautiful smile, I couldn't resist the next part, but by then you knew it was coming, as I leaned down and gently kissed you on the lips."

"Was I at all upset?" Paula asked.

"No, you sighed softly, and then you smiled again," Curtis replied. "We held each other gently, and lightly kissed again. And again. You told me it was wrong for a mother and son to do this with each other, but your touch told me that you knew that it was right between you and me. When I began to unzip your dress, you made no attempt to stop me."

"My goodness, if I had only known..." Paula half-smiled, "Maybe back then I wouldn't have left you out there by yourself watching TV."

"Then I began to feel your hand unbuckling the belt on my jeans," Curtis said, continuing the story. "I told you this was my first time and that I wasn't sure what to do, but you smiled and told me not to worry. And I knew it was true. When I was naked you cradled my hard cock over both your hands and smiled proudly, saying that you had never seen anything so big."

"Well, at least that part of the story came true," Paula thought, chuckling to herself.

"We stayed in your bed for the rest of the day, making love," Curtis said. "When it was over we lay in bed for a while, and you looked happier than I'd ever seen you before. We told each other whenever Dad made either of us feel miserable, we would do this again, which we did. And after a few more times, we wouldn't bother waiting for a bad episode from Dad, because we wanted to do it for ourselves. Because we loved each other, and wanted to be together as lovers."

"That's quite the story," Paula said, still amazed by what she had heard.

"And it's all coming true today," Curtis said. "Because whatever role Dad may have played in getting us here, he isn't the reason for anything that happens to us now. I want this, we want this, and the reality of today feels as right to me as any fantasy I've ever had in the past."

Curtis' heartfelt declaration and assertiveness was enough to calm Paula's remaining fears, and she leaned in so the couple could finally share their first kiss.

"Yes," she said, her eyes beginning to tear.

"What do you mean?" Curtis asked.

"Yes... to everything," Paula smiled. They kissed again, and this time it was much longer and more passionate.

"Excuse me if I'm interrupting anything," came the limo driver's voice over the intercom, "but I thought I'd let you folks know that we're here."

The car stopped and the couple went to check in while a member of the hotel staff got their luggage.

"Mr and Mrs Anderson, honeymoon suite," the receptionist called out to the bell hop. "And if I might add, Mrs Anderson, you look absolutely beautiful!"

"Thanks," Paula blushed.

Norma, the woman behind the counter, took a moment to take in the couple before her. Of course, a few things stood out to her immediately. One, that although Paula was indeed stunning in her gown, her dress was a bit old fashioned in terms of style. Secondly, although Paula was a very attractive woman she obviously was well into her thirties while the groom looked only about twenty. Nevertheless, despite the age difference she thought they made quite an attractive couple, and even told them so.

"Thanks, I know I'm a very lucky man," Curtis replied.

"We're both lucky," Paula added.

"Well, enjoy your stay here, Mr and Mrs Anderson," the woman said, "and remember to call room service if you need anything."

They went to the top floor with the bellhop, who carried their luggage. Curtis only had one suitcase, but Paula had three. When Curtis remarked to her about her need for extra luggage, she gave him a delectable smile and said she'd packed a few extra outfits she thought he might like. The bellhop took little notice, although a woman as attractive as Paula would draw any man's attention were she to say anything remotely sexual, but Curtis had to take a moment to let it sink in. After all, Paula was still his mother and he wasn't used to hearing talk this way, especially to him. Not that it made him feel uncomfortable, just more turned on than he'd ever expected. After the episode a week ago where Paula told him on the phone that she wanted to celebrate her by birthday blowing out his big birthday candle, Curtis had got so excited he ended up masturbating after they got off the phone.

In keeping with tradition, Curtis swept his blushing bride and carried her over the threshold into their home for the next three days. That all of this was happening still seemed a bit surreal to him. Paula kissed him on the lips as he carried her into the room, her lips hot, excited, and clearly ready for more. Curtis set Paula down and went to tip the bellhop and she set about exploring their temporary abode.

"Congratulations," the bellhop smiled. "You really have a beautiful bride."

"Thanks, I know," Curtis replied. He took a moment, watching Paula in her white gown marvel at their surroundings, and once again Melanie's words of advice, "take your time" came into Curtis' head. He was going to savor every moment of this, and truly make it a night to remember for Paula.

The grandness of the suite was astonishing. Melanie had made the arrangements and had insisted on paying for it as well. Paula had tried to talk her out of it, but Melanie loved symbolism, and this gift was her way of solidifying her role as the matchmaker for these two soon-to-be lovers. The suite had a living space with a sofa and TV, a luxurious bedroom complete with a full bath, and a balcony, complete with a outdoor Jacuzzi.

"My God, I can't believe this!" Curtis exclaimed as he explored their surroundings.

"Melanie..." Paula said.

"Hey look," Curtis said, pointing to a food cart. On it was a bottle of champagne on ice and two glasses. Paula noticed a card on it as well. It read, "To a new beginning. Love, Melanie."

There was a stereo in the living room and Curtis put on some soft sensual music.

"Maybe I should get changed?" Paula asked. "I bought some lingerie, just for the occasion."

"And I'd love to see them over the next three days," Curtis smiled, "but right now I like you the way you are. Plus, we never had our first dance together."

"OK," Paula giggled. She wasn't sure how far Curtis wanted to take this wedding day fantasy, but she was willing to play along. Besides, he looked so damn handsome in his tuxedo Paula had no desire to resist. Paula met Curtis in front of the stereo and they held each other close, swaying gently to the music. Curtis let his hands roam over Paula's supple curves, feeling the taut silk in his hands while lightly tracing his fingers over the raised lace pattern that wove its way all over the gown.

Even though he'd had plenty of time to let it sink in, there was still a part of him that couldn't believe Paula was wearing her actual wedding dress from all those years ago. The thought made Curtis remember what Melanie had told him about the dress and how Paula had such difficulty at even looking at it after all this time. And now Curtis was holding Paula in his arms as she wore this same dress, softly purring in response to his touch. The thought occurred to him that it was long overdue for Paula to substitute those old memories with some new ones.

"Hey, when do I get to kiss the bride?" he asked modestly.

"Anytime you want to," Paula replied. They stopped moving to the music and Curtis lifted the veil over Paula's smiling face. And then, like a photo out of a wedding album, Curtis kissed his blushing bride. It was soft, and sensual, with a hint of the enthusiasm that was bubbling underneath the surface.

"Mmm, so good," Paula managed to breath before Curtis's lips pressed against hers again. Her passions mounting, Paula pressed back hard, her mouth hungrily sucking on her lover's hot lips. Curtis led Paula to the couch for them to get more comfortable, and then resumed his assault on her with his lips, kissing and sucking her lips, ears and neck.

"Oh Mom, I've wanted this for so long," Curtis grunted, his voice full of manly desire. They had decided long ago that even though they may be lovers, the old titles of "Mother" and "Son" would continue to apply whenever they were alone, a decision Paula found deliciously acceptable at the moment.

"Me too, Son, me too..." Paula cooed. "Please dear, let me help you with these," she said, tugging at his jacket. Paula pulled and tugged away amidst Curtis continued oral ravishment. By the time she got his shirt off she was practically soaking with her excitement.

"Dear, would you mind?" Paula asked, turning the back of her dress towards him. To her surprise, Curtis merely unzipped the back of the gown without removing it.

"Not yet," he said. "Just make yourself comfortable for now." She gave Curtis a confused look and he added, "Trust me."

And so Paula lay back on the couch, trying to compose herself. The cool air circulating down the back of the dress helped immeasurably in keeping her feel comfortable as she watched her lover casually strip off the remainder of his clothing. One again, Paula could not help but smile at how handsome Curtis had become. And once again she marvelled at what she saw hanging proudly between his legs. As Paula had already noted, Curtis was larger than anyone she'd ever seen. Taking a bit more time to study his manhood now, she guessed he had to be close to nine inches long. And considering his length, Curtis was surprisingly thick as well.

When Curtis was naked he lay on top of Paula again, kissing her fervently. This time his tongue entered her mouth, and she sucked on it as if it were a cock. Paula wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer into her body. The feel of the silk caressing Curtis' naked flesh was surprisingly stimulating, adding to his pleasure. Feeling it was time to move things further, Curtis started kissing down Paula's body. For the most part, he was kissing her through her gown, but if anything this only added to his excitement. He then reached the bottom of the dress, and pulling from the hem, hiked the material all the way to her chest.

"Oh my," Paula said, understanding what was going to happen next. Grasping a side of her panties in each hand, he pulled off the soiled undergarment and tossed it aside. The vision before him was nothing short of incredible. Paula lay on her back, still wearing her gown and veil, and below her white garter belt and stockings still framed her sexy legs and shapely hips. Paula pulled her feet up until the soles of her stocking feet sat comfortably on the couch, forming a perfect "V" with her legs and Curtis immediately resumed his amorous assault, kissing all her all over her thighs. The scent of Paula's pussy hung like a cloud over them, musky but sweet, and it wasn't long before Curtis was drawn in to it's primal-like calling to him.

Paula had been squirming in delight during Curtis' oral ministrations, the itch in her pussy to feel touched growing stronger by the minute. Just when she thought she couldn't take it any longer relief finally came as she felt a soft tongue on her outer lips.

"Oh my god!" Paula shouted. "Yes, yes!" Curtis began licking and sucking her sex, occasionally alternating to lap up the sweet nectar that was now flowing freely from her pussy. He hadn't even touched her clitoris yet, but Paula was already going crazy, urging him on for more.

"I'm so close, Curtis," she cried, "please make me cum!" Curtis responded with an all out offensive on her swollen clit, lashing it with his tongue sucking on it between his lips.

"Oh god, baby yes!" Paula exclaimed, squirming about on the couch. "Ohhh, ooooh!" she panted, the guttural sounds filling the room as her orgasm shook her body.

"Oh my god Curtis, that was so good," Paula said, trying to catch her breath. "Wherever did you learn to do that?"

"I've had some practice," he chuckled, "although I doubt I've ever been so motivated to do it right as I am today." Paula lay back to rest, smiling and feeling wonderful. Her face practically glowed with content.

"Besides, all you have to remember from that dress is worth forgetting," Curtis. "When we get home you're going to hang it up in a place where it won't be hidden and when you see it I want you to remember what just happened and how you feel right now."

"Been talking to Melanie, I see," Paula chuckled softly. "She's all about things like symbolism and ceremony and replacing bad associations with good ones."

"Well, what do think?" Curtis asked. "Is it working?"

"You mean, will I now associate this dress with you making me come?" Paula carelessly laughed. "Maybe... but I have a better idea."

"What's that?" Curtis asked amused.

"I think it would be a much better memory if I could associate it with the first time I felt that big dick of yours inside me." Paula said with a horny smile. "What do you think about that idea?"

"I think you won't have to ask me twice to get a 'yes'," Curtis chuckled. He began moving towards Paula again when she stopped him.

"No, over here," she said crooking her finger at Curtis to follow her. She had planned on taking Curtis to the bedroom but, not feeling quite flexible enough in the gown to allow for much in the way of sexual positions, decided to turn and step out onto the balcony. It was very small, barely enough for two people to stand.

"You want to do it out here?" Curtis asked sheepishly.

"Don't worry, no one will see you," Paula laughed. This was true, considering how small the platform was. However, any part of Paula that was above than the chest-high railing would be visible. She looked down; there didn't seem to be anyone in sight.

"Are you sure?" Curtis asked.

"Absolutely," Paula replied. She hadn't done anything this wild in years, and was anxious to again. Paula stood a foot from the railing and then leaned over it, getting a safe hold, and then proceeded to hike up her dress.

"Oh my god," Curtis said, making Paula smile.

"Like what you see?" she teased.

"Oh god, yes," Curtis replied. Once again he was treated to her the vision of Paula's sexy garter belt and stockings as they framed her meaty legs and thighs, but now her shapely ass was there for Curtis to admire too. And of course, her pussy was there again for the taking as well. The sexy sight before him, along with the scent of sex that Paula seemed to be spreading around the suite like an aphrodisiac, built a lust in Curtis that was too much for him to resist.

He walked up behind Paula and placed one hand upon her waist, and with the other hand he rubbed the tip of hard cock to rub against her excited slit. Although not visible, Curtis was far enough outdoors that he could feel the cool night's air circulate all over his naked body, providing a welcome sensation. And then, ever so gently, Curtis eased his cock a couple of inches in.

"Ohh yes," Paula groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. "Take it slow, baby. You really are bigger than anyone I've had before." Just then the irony of this situation struck Paula: the last time she had worn this dress, she had been a virgin. Having this massive penis force its way into her now almost feel like one again.

"More symbolism for Melanie," Paula chuckled to herself. "She's going to love it when I tell her about this."

Curtis continued penetrating his lust-filled mother with just the first couple of inches, gently thrusting back and forth. The sensations for Paula were incredible; she could feel her woman's lips stretching to accommodate her new lover, as every inch of her moulded around and got to know each inch of Curtis' member, from the tapering head and thick ridge below to the hard veins on either side. Her juices were once again flowing freely, and with the extra lubrication Curtis began pushing more and more of his cock inside.

"Oh yes, baby yes," Paula encouraged. "Fuck me!" Curtis grabbed her hips firmly and began fucking Paula much harder. He still hadn't bottomed out on her pussy with this cock, but was close enough that his thighs were rubbing against her stockings on each thrust and his ball sack slapped roughly against her entrance.

"Oh god yes," Paula shouted unabashedly, "Fuck, baby, fuck!" As far as she could tell, they were still alone, but at this point Paula was too feverish with her lust to care. Curtis began ramming at full speed, and Paula could now feel the helmet of his cock bumping into her cervix.

"Oh my god, fuck me, fuck me harder!" she continued to shout, struggling to catch her breath. Curtis had already demonstrated swordmanship skills beyond anything Paula had ever felt before, but she felt she could push him to new heights if properly motivated, and in her obscene state of mind she found just the right words to do the trick.

"Come on Curtis," she ranted lewdly, "Daddy's left for work and now that we're alone I need you to give me a hard fucking. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Oh god yes, I want to fuck you," Curtis growled.

"Then fuck me," Paula hissed, "give me that big cock like you've always wanted to!"

Curtis' hips were practically a blur as he jackhammered in to Paula's pussy from behind, his strong chest heaving mightily as he struggled to keep up to Paula's lust crazed needs.

"Oh fuck, that's it," Paula howled. She could barely keep hold on to the railing as Curtis' body rammed vigorously against hers. With all the commotion, her breasts had spilled out of the confines of her bra and lay over the railing, bouncing hard and fast, making her body seem truly out of control as it tried to absorb the non-stop pounding from behind.

"Oh, oh, I'm coming," Curtis grunted.

"Yes, baby yes," Paula moaned with satisfaction as she felt his cock pumping jets of sperm into her vagina, "better out than in, baby. Better out than in." The feeling of his hot come filling her was enough to make Paula's whole body shake with an orgasm of her own.

They came back indoors and Curtis helped Paula out of her dress and veil. For the sake of comfort, she slipped off her bra as well, leaving her clad in only her white garter belt and stockings. The two of them crashed for a bit on the couch to rest, chit-chatting softly as Paula gently massaged his shoulders.

"Want to go to bed?" Paula asked, her tone sounding restful.

"You mean... to sleep?" Curtis asked.

"Well, every man I've been with would want to sleep for awhile after that," Paula said resignedly.

"And what would you rather do?" Curtis asked.

"Hmm, I can think of a few things," Paula purred, cupping her voluptuous breasts to help make her point.

Curtis stood up and put his arm around Paula, leading her to the bedroom.

"So can I," he said. "For instance, there's still this small matter of a birthday candle you're supposed to blow out."

"I would call it anything but small," Paula laughed heartily, giving Curtis a playful slap on the bum.

parkk84
parkk84
337 Followers