The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"So, you're up for more?" Paula asked.

"I'm 'up' for as long as you need me to be," Curtis quipped back.

"Besides, this is our wedding night, remember?" he continued. "I plan on it lasting a lot more than this."

"It's already been better than I could have asked for," Paula said. "We both had some wild urges that needed to be satisfied, and that was great, but if this really is our honeymoon, and as far as I'm concerned it is, then it's time to create some other kinds of memories. The types that are expressions of love as much as they are lust, or anything else. Would you like that?'

"More than anything," Curtis answered.

"Good, then how about we get washed up and then get ready for bed?" Paula asked.

"Not 'sleep' mind you, just bed," she added with a slight wink.

Curtis laughed. "Except for that last part, you sounded just like you did before we... you know. Even when I was eighteen, you still talked to me that way sometimes."

"Yeah, you'd have school the next day and would want to stay up late," Paula added, recalling those days herself.

"You'd work out in the basement and wouldn't even shower before going to sleep, you filthy boy," Paula laughed. "I'm glad you're much more hygienic now."

"Yes, I remember us getting into a few arguments about it back then," Curtis laughed. "I was just a dumb kid back then."

"No, and I'm glad there wasn't some things you didn't understand," Paula said.

"Like what?" asked Curtis.

"I tried to put those memories away, pretend like they never happened, and until recently I'd more or less succeeded, but..." Paula said, her voice trailing off.

"But what?" Curtis prodded.

"But I was alone in a house with a young, handsome man," Paula said. "And maybe you didn't realize it but those old, ratty clothes you insisted working out in had worn out in some places they shouldn't have."

"Well, yeah, I guess," Curtis said, hoping to hear more.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Paula said.

"Umm... yes," Curtis chuckled.

"OK, I could see a lot more than I should have, enough to know that you weren't wearing underwear for example," Paula declared. "To make matters worse, you wouldn't even shower afterwards. The mother in me scolded you for doing so."

"And the woman in you?" Curtis asked.

"The woman in me kept silent," Paula said. "She wasn't allowed to speak."

"But now she can," Curtis said.

"Yes I know," Paula said. "It was difficult for me to deal with it then, but we're past that now, aren't we." Curtis nodded in approval.

"I suppose if she were to speak now..." Paula said, her voice trailing off as if she were connecting with that woman from the past, "I guess she wouldn't have been so careful as to make sure you didn't see her watching you."

"She was watching me?" Curtis asked. Paula nodded 'yes' with a sly grin.

"Go on," Curtis said. "Remember, no secrets. It was your idea."

"She was amazed at how big and strong you had grown, and wondered if you had become big in other ways too. At first, she thought it was impossible, considering how small your father had been down there, but the more she saw of you in those shorts the more she became convinced it was as big as the rest of you. And she wanted to see it."

"And then what happened," Curtis asked. His cock was getting harder by the second and he was dying to hear more.

"She told you to go wash yourself, but you refused," she said. "You were eighteen now and the man of the house, but when it came to this you were acting more like a little boy," Paula continued. "It aggravated and angered her, but it turned her on too. More than you could ever imagine."

"You told Mommy the only way..." Paula said, her voice drying up, "the only way you'd wash up is if she helped you. She told you you were too old for that, but you wouldn't listen."

Curtis took one of Paula's hands and placed it squarely upon his now bobbing erection. She grasped the thick shaft in her hand without protest, pumping it gently. "Go on," he said.

"You told her if she wanted you clean she would have to do it herself," Paula said. "She couldn't believe you were serious but then you pulled her over to the shower and made her stand there as you undressed. She was confused, even a little frightened by the way you were being a bit rough with her, but it made her so horny too. When she saw you naked her pussy was so wet she could barely stand it."

"Umm, I think I like this story," Curtis said. Paula was stroking his cock faster now, getting into it too. "I think it's time you kept that birthday candle promise of yours now." Paula excitedly dropped to her knees in front of Curtis, and immediately began kissing and slurping his cock from top to bottom.

"Mmmm, yes," Curtis said, "you do that so good." Paula's sucking was voracious now, focussing primarily on the big head. Meanwhile her hands roamed the shaft, squeezing and stroking. But she removed her lips from his cock, vigorously stroking his shaft with one hand while the other playfully teasing his balls.

"You turned on the water to the shower, and got in," Paula said continuing her story/fantasy. "And then you roughly pulled her...me... in as well. I tried to stop you, but you were too strong. You tore at my clothes until there was nothing left, and then set yourself upon me, pushing me roughly up against the wall, kissing me roughly with your lips as your hands had your way with my body."

Paula could tell Curtis was very close to coming now, so she increased the intensity of her stroking on his cock, her hands almost a blur now. Taking one of his bloated balls into her mouth, she sucked hard, and then alternated with the other. And in between these oral ministrations, she managed to finish her story.

"You were forceful, even brutish," Paula said, "but I felt more aroused than ever before," Paula continued. "You told me that from now on I was your lover, and I promised I'd do whatever you wanted. I asked if you wanted to fuck me, but you ordered me to get on my knees and suck your cock first, just like I'm doing now."

"Oh, fuck... fuck" Curtis groaned, his orgasm taking control of him. "Suck it Mom, swallow it." Paula was a bit taken aback by the sterness in Curtis' voice, but of course she understood it and, staying in character, obeyed.

She wrapped her lips and sucked hard around the crown of his cock, and the sensation was just too much for Curtis, causing him to explode. Paula could feel the muscles of his penis contracting in her hands, and with each contraction a fresh river of semen forced its way into her mouth. Unintimidated, she sucked hard on the pumping organ, making Curtis groan with approval. She also managed to start a rhythmic swallowing of each jet of his come, allowing very little of it to go to waste. To Paula's satisfaction, she found its taste agreeable enough to her liking.

Curtis was totally spent now, and Paula asked if he'd like a moment to sit down.

"No, I'm not Dad," he quipped, feeling suddenly comfortable enough to invoke his father's name into their conversation.

"No, you certainly aren't," Paula chuckled. "If he had anything in him like what you've shown me today I might even find a way to miss him."

"You can't be serious?" Curtis asked astonished, "after everything he did to you?"

"Whether we like it or not Son, sex is a big part of any romantic relationship," Paula replied. "I'm sure there are millions of people today that are staying in relationships they'd rather end but won't because they like the sex too much to dump the other person." Paula let out a sudden burst of laughter.

"What's so funny?" Curtis asked.

"Something Melanie told me a while back," Paula replied. "I didn't get it before, but I think I do now."

"What did she say?" Curtis asked.

"She talked about tonight as being a ceremony," Paula said. "She said that we couldn't really be together as a man and woman until we proved to ourselves that we were compatible making love."

"And have we proved it now?" Curtis asked.

"I don't know," Paula replied. "I think we proved we enjoy sex with each other. I think we proved we could help each other live out a few kinky fantasies the other may be having, but lovers... I guess I'm still waiting for proof of that."

"Well, I think I'm ready to show you we work together in that department as well," Curtis chuckled. Putting his arm around Paula's shoulder once more, he once again began leading her to the bedroom.

"You said something earlier about getting washed up," Curtis said. "Well, I wholeheartedly agree." The two of them made their way the suite's shower. Like everything else, it was immaculate, with smooth marble walls and well stocked with an assortment of soaps and oils. It was also incredibly large, with room for three or even four people to fit in.

Curtis turned on the hot water and then went to grab a couple of complimentary robes that hung in the bedroom closet while Paula set about to remove her garter belt and stockings. After having a couple of very raw sexual encounters both of them were quite eager to try something different, and this shower together provided the perfect setting. Not that it wasn't sexual in nature -- the giant erection Curtis was sporting the entire time they were in there was evidence alone of that. But with plenty of gentle caresses and here and there, the tone of this adventure was definitely slower and more sensual than anything that had happened earlier in the night.

The two lovers set about to wash each other from head to toe. Between the cleaning and massaging of sore muscles, they explored each other physically in a way they hadn't done yet. Even when Paula got to the part where she washed Curtis' penis she had resisted the urge to make it more sexual than was necessary. Curtis picked up on Paula's lead and followed suit. In addition, he lightened the mood even more by way of conversation. Eventually, he even added a few quips and got his mother laughing, and then she added a comment that had him laughing too. She even reached out and gave a playful tug on his cock and he followed suit with a quick grope of one her breasts, making them both laugh again. Curtis wasn't completely sure if this was the sort of thing Paula had meant when she asked if they could be together as a couple, but he had a feeling he was on the right track. Not that the mood of their shower together hadn't constantly crackled with erotic overtones, but there was something else there as well -- a sense of familiarity developing, and with it, and sense of intimacy as well.

Of course, what was happening now was exactly what Paula has been speaking of, and she took great delight in the direction things were going. The funny thing was, it wasn't any great stretch for them to arrive at this state of mind. In fact, the tone of their conversation in the shower mirrored many of the conversations they'd had a million times before. It reminded Paula of something Melanie had told her: that she thought Curtis and Paula had chemistry together than was much more like a couple than a mother and son. With a sexy smile on her face, Paula embraced Curtis. With her arms tightly around his neck and her heavy breasts squashed against his chest, she tilted her head and initiated a long, sensual kiss.

"I think it's time we got dried off," Paula smiled. Curtis turned the shower off and they used two full-bodied sized bath towels to dry each other. Once again, the experience proved to be an erotic one, although decidedly more sensual than sexual.

"My goodness," Paula chuckled as she noted their suitcases, "We didn't even unpack."

"I can wait till tomorrow," Curtis said, "Besides I don't wear anything to bed."

"Yes, I know," Paula added with a sly wink. "Well, I would like to get changed. How about you make yourself comfortable in bed while I go to the bathroom and put something on." Curtis considered making a joke regarding the irony that after being naked or nearly naked for the last several hours, Paula now wanted to get dressed for bed, but stopped himself. He'd always appreciated Paula as a mother, but if he was going to start appreciating her as a lover than he had to show her the proper respect now. Pulling back the covers of the bed, Curtis got in and waited.

Paula fixed up her hair as best she could, then set upon changing into the bridal lingerie she'd bought a few weeks ago with Melanie. A white silk negligee that ended mid-thigh, the material was completely transparent. Paula loved the way the lingerie hugged her shapely curves, and bought it immediately. Paula had no interest in wearing a bra, but in the end did allow Melanie to pick out a pair of white thong panties with a beautiful butterfly pattern that covered the front. They went extremely well together,. A few dashes of perfume later and Paula was ready.

Standing in front of the closed door, Paula took a moment to plan something sexy for her entrance, and it was in this moment that many other memories from her past came flooding in. She thought about all the times she had walked past her son's bedroom door at night, a door much like the one that stood before her now. Paula had done a good job in suppressing those thoughts at the time, enough that they only appeared as slight flickers of light against the dark night of her consciousness, brief moments of impropriety set against an otherwise pious attitude regarding her son.

They had happened several times after her husband had walked out on them, and even a few times with her husband still at home, sleeping in her bed. But those moments had existed, nevertheless, and now that the memories of these fantasies were re-emerging after all these years it excited Paula remember them. She would enter Curtis' bedroom while he slept, wearing an outfit not so different than what she had on today. In some of her fantasies he would be bewildered, in others, pleased -- the fantasies all had slightly different plots - but all ended with them passionately making love to each other.

Of course Paula knew she would someday tell Curtis all of this, and no doubt their similar, sex-crazed libidos would take them in some kinky re-enactment of those events, but Paula didn't desire that today. Right now, Paula wanted this night to be what had happened in the past, but what lay ahead for them today and in the future.

Paula finally swung the door open gently and stood in the entranceway, giving the sexiest but still natural pose she could muster, with one arm hanging from the top of the door and the other resting on her hip.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexy," Curtis smiled. Her big breasts looked magnificent as the hard nipples strained against the sheer fabric. The soft curves of her tits highlighted prominently against the white silk, as did the soft pink of her saucer-shaped aureole. Sensing Curtis' approval, Paula laughed gaily and gave a half turn so he could see more. The rest of her sensual body was similarly accented, especially her full hips and ass. The panties provided the perfect element to make the tease complete. They may have been tiny, but unlike the negligee they were not see through, instead being solid white in colour. And in that sense, the undergarment both left little to the imagination and made the viewer hungry to see more.

Paula carefully slinked her way to the bed, at time pausing to turn around and give Curtis a different view of her spectacular body. She loved the teasing, and he seemed to enjoy it too as he sat on top of the bed watching her. Every few moments Paula took a peek at his cock, and every time it seemed a bit stiffer than before, making her smile just a little bit wider.

When she finally reached the bed, Paula greeted him with a deep, searing, kiss. Sitting on the bed and facing each other, it soon turned into an even deeper French kiss. Curtis grabbed a silk-clad breast firmly in each hand, kneading the soft flesh, and then broke his mouth away from his mother's so that he could continue the onslaught on her breasts with his lips and tongue. He pulled the material to her shoulders and hungrily devoured her tits, alternately flicking his tongue over the hard buds and trying to suck an entire tit into his mouth as if he were gorging himself on the soft flesh.

"Umm, ohh," Paula shuddered, her body quickly moving into a state of frenzy. Curtis focussed his attention on one breast, devouring it like a animal, and held up the other one against Paula's mouth. Her lips immediately parted and she took the nipple into her mouth, biting and chewing on the excited flesh.

"I want your cock," Paula said, her thoughts momentarily taking control of her voice. Curtis would never forget the words because of the seriousness in Paula's tone and the fact that their faces were only inches apart at the time. Curtis looked into her eyes and saw an intensity he had never seen in her before.

Curtis helped Paula on to her back and she immediately parted her strong thighs, giving him an exquisite view to her entrance. Curtis climbed on top, but to Paula's surprise he kept going until he was straddling her chest. She took his cue, however, pulling his cock towards her mouth and then sucking on the big, mushroom-shaped head voraciously with her lips.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Curtis moaned. And then, deciding to use a line similar to what she had said earlier in the evening, "Suck it mother, suck my cock like you always wanted to." Paula used her hands to cup her pillowy breasts around Curtis' manhood, and opened her mouth just enough so that his cockhead now lay on her tongue. Now Curtis took his cue from Paula, as he began tit-fucking his mother's generous globes. His cock was long enough that he was also able to fuck her mouth with the tip.

Curtis knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer with his cock buried in both Paula's cleavage and her mouth, and so he moved back down to straddle her in the missionary position. He rubbed his cock for a few seconds against her slit, hoping to stimulate her a little longer before penetration, but Paula's moans and the wetness of her pussy told him she was more than ready.

For the second time that night, Curtis entered his mother's pussy, and like the first time, she panted and cried out in a mixture of ecstasy and pain. She was much more ready for him on this occasion, however, and only after a couple of half strokes was pleading with him for more.

"Oh what a cock you have, so good, so big!" Paula grunted, as she settled down to the welcome intruder spearing into her pussy below. From her position Paula could reach just far enough to get her hands on Curtis' ass. She caressed the strong muscles, revelling in the feel of them contracting in her hands as they made the necessary thrusting motions to fuck her.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried, slapping Curtis on the ass like a jockey trying to coax her prized stallion. Paula held on for the next several minutes as the pounding got harder and more intense.

"Ohhh, ohhh," she quivered, feeling the bed shake below her as if they it were a ship caught in a storm. To her surprise, Curtis forced his mouth to hers, and they shared a rough, open mouth kiss as he continued riding her splayed hips below. Paula was amazed at the ferocity of his lovemaking, and even more amazed that he'd been able to keep from coming for this long. Just when she thought that maybe Curtis was getting tired he stopped, but to her surprise it was only for a moment as he turned her onto her hands and knees. Once they were settled into position, Curtis began hammering away again, sending Paula into a madness of lust and passion.

"Oh, ohhh, oh my god," she cried. "Yes, baby yes!" Curtis resumed pounding her with all his might. Finally, Paula came, screaming loud enough that she wondered if the entire hotel would hear. A few moments later, Curtis orgasmed too, filling her once again with his white, sticky fluid. They two lovers lay in bed for a while afterwards, talking and chuckling over the night's events.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers