The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"I don't care if everybody heard me," Paula smiled. And then, laughing, she added, "So your Mom's a 'screamer.' Deal with it!"

"I sorta knew that already," Curtis replied sheepishly. "I mean, we do live together."

"So you listened to me while I was having sex with other men?" she asked in mock anger.

"Yes," Curtis replied frankly. "And every time all I could see was myself in their place."

"Mmmm, it turns me on to hear you say that," Paula purred. "I guess we'll always have certain 'issues,' won't we?"

"I don't think it's anything to worry about," Curtis answered. "Besides, I think it might be fun to work out some of these 'issues' you speak of. A lot of fun."

Paula pulled a pillow out and hit Curtis playfully with it.

"Yes," she thought, "indeed he is my son."

Part V: Denouement

The day after the couple came back home, Melanie came over to visit and, as promised, Paula recounted every detail of their "honeymoon."

"It sounds like you had the time of your life," Melanie grinned.

"Oh yes, I did," Paula replied. "And it's even better now that we're home again. One of the first things we did was move Curtis' things into my bedroom. I can't tell you what it's like to share my life with a man again."

"But Curtis was always there," Melanie quipped.

"Yeah, but the old Curtis never stopped me while I did the laundry to have sex on the dryer," Paula laughed, blushing. "I guess you could say the honeymoon atmosphere is far from over." Melanie wasn't surprised to hear this. From what she had gathered from talking to Paula on the phone earlier it was clear that she and Curtis had spent the better part of their hotel stay having sex and were nowhere near the point where their lust for each other was ready to calm down.

"It's amazing to have a man in my life again," Paula beamed. "For better or for worse, I missed it. Whether it's sharing a house, a bed, or a heart, it's different than what I had before. And this time, it's so much better."

"I still not sure how to balance all this with the rest of my life though," Paula said uneasily. "Work, for instance... this would cause a huge scandal if anyone found out."

"I'll do everything I can to help you," Melanie said, "and if it really becomes a problem, you can always move. You're smart enough to find a good job in any city, and Curtis will be graduating from college soon. You can begin again, anywhere, anytime you want."

"Thank you so much!" Paula wept. "You're the best friend I could ever have. I couldn't have done any of this without you."

Time passed, and for another year things continued as they were. Curtis then got a fantastic job offer in another city, and the couple decided to move. It wasn't a problem for Paula, as she had just become pregnant and was looking forward to a new life. And so they sold the house and moved into their new one, the young man and his pregnant wife. And yes, they lived happily ever after.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers