The Mayor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as his tongue made contact with her throbbing clit, Jenni laid back on the desk and closed her eyes, her small, soft hands guiding his head as he licked her. At first, he was all over the place, like a starving man attacking a big meal, wildly tonguing her clit, her pussy lips, and even her ass, before going over it all again. After getting his initial fill, though, he settled down and seemed intent on getting her off. He wound up nibbling at a slow pace on her clit, and sliding one thick finger in and out of her. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist, and she could feel her juices flowing out and soaking his desk. Determined to have a really good come, Jenni pulled her blouse open and tweaked her nipples in time with his tongue strokes. As she pictured what this scene looked like from above, she could feel the pressure building inside her, and reached a hand back down to guide his mouth to just the right spot...

At her place in the outer office, Veronica was listening close to the intercom speaker, with one hand shoved up under her skirt. She imagined what must be going on in the Mayor's office, and fingered her wet pussy until she was right on the verge. When the little slut roared out an orgasm, Veronica came hard, doing her best to muffle her screams with her other hand. Coming down, weak kneed, she could still feel her clit and nipples throb, unsatisfied with a lone climax. Listening again to the speaker, she could hear more motion...

Both Jenni and the Mayor were energetically trying to free his cock from his pants. Finally, it sprang free, and, kneeling on the floor in front of her chair, she took it into her mouth. Jenni was inexperienced with oral sex, but to see this blonde eighteen-year old down between his legs sucking his cock turned the Mayor on like a light switch. Within minutes, he felt himself on the verge, and she showed no signs of slowing down. He was seconds away from sending a huge flood of spunk down her throat when the door to his office opened and closed.

His panicked eyes flew to the door, where his assistant Veronica was walking toward him. Her face looked set in stone, and she looked furious. His cock started to deflate immediately under her gaze, and he reached down to pull his trousers back up. Jenni got up and pulled her shirt together, covering the partial nudity that had so enflamed his lust. Then she stood there looking worried- other women had always hated her for the way she distracted every man who crossed her path, and she feared those women she couldn't control.

Veronica, took Jenni’s arm and gently led her out of the room. Before opening the door to the hallway, she said, 'Enjoy your new apartment. This never happened, and if you try to tell anybody otherwise, I'll say that I was there the whole time and that you're a lying attention-seeker. Have a nice day.' A stricken Jenni left without a word.

Her boss thus protected from the consequences of his lust, Veronica locked the door to the hallway and returned to the inner office to face the Mayor. He was sitting behind his desk, head in hands. As she entered, he looked up at her and then away, ashamed. She came around behind him and, massaging his shoulders, told him that she understood that he was lonely and had needs. He just needed to be more careful about who he chose to satisfied those needs. As she spoke, she could feel the tenseness in his muscles dissipate as he relaxed. After a few minutes, she came around to stand in front of him, leaning back against the rather damp desk. He reached for her hand and kissed it...and then stopped cold.

Too late, she realized that her hand reeked of aroused pussy, and that she was the one who was caught. Veronica's cheeks burned crimson as the Mayor looked up at her with a smile. Standing, he had her cornered against his desk as he took hold of her other hand as well. She looked up at him, trapped by his gaze, her clit buzzing between her legs, breathing deeply with excitement. Suddenly, his lips were pressed against hers, and she melted into his arms. Their tongues danced as they embraced, and muffled animal noises of desperation escaped from both.

Veronica could feel his again-hard cock pressed against her stomach, once again trying to escape his pants. She lowered a hand and stroked it through the material, producing a whimper from a man desperate for release. Experienced and sure-handed, she unbuckled and unzipped his pants without even looking. He immediately pushed them down to his ankles. Then, with him standing, she knelt down and engulfed his cock in her mouth with one motion.

He gasped. Jenni's mouth hadn't felt anywhere near this good. Veronica bobbed her head like a natural, brining him to the verge in record time. Feeling his arousal peaking, she stopped sucking and held his pulsing member in her hand. Not yet, she said, I want to feel this inside of me first...

Sitting him down in his chair, she pulled up her skirt to reveal an elegantly trimmed pussy, with the fleshy lips wet with desire. Quickly and easily, she straddled him in the chair and, in one motion, plunged herself down on his hard cock.

They both moaned at the new sensation. He was overwhelmed by the heat and softness of Veronica's cunt, and was afraid to move, for fear of coming immediately. She was luxuriating in the delicious intrusion- his fat cock felt so good stretching her cunt in all the right places, and she could feel it throbbing inside of her. His hands found her covered breasts, and she squirmed on his lap deliciously.

He stood suddenly, still impaling her, and sat her on his desk. Without withdrawing, he pulled her sweater over her head and unsnapped her bra like an old pro. Thus revealed, her breasts were magnificent. Large and well rounded, they were capped with dark nipples that stood out and begged to be nibbled. He began to thrust himself into her- slowly at first, increasing speed gradually, until they were shagging for all they were worth on his desk. When he paused for breath, she rolled him onto his back on the desk and mounted him. Ever so slowly, she undulated on his cock, and, eyes closed, fingered her clit while he moaned beneath her at the sight. When she started to shake and groan, the sight became too much for him and he knew he was joining her, whether he wanted to or not.

Vibrating with pleasure, Veronica took one more stroke up and down on his rock-hard cock and came like a banshee. All the pent-up energy that she had been holding inside for months, all the desire for this man, and her usually restrained, but powerful sex drive burst the floodgates and she thrashed around helplessly in the power of her climax. Feeling her orgasmic contractions and watching the intensely erotic scene above her, the Mayor took hold of her beautifully curved hips and shot spurt after spurt of molten come into the sex goddess above him. He screamed with the pleasure of it, and was carried away by the intensity of the contact he'd waited so long for. Losing consciousness, he could only gasp for air and moan softly as the warm cocoon of pleasure closed around him. Finally, after so long, he was fulfilled…

12