The Meeting

Story Info
Two lovers meet as strangers for a night of fun
3.3k words
4.64
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting at the backseat of a cab she hailed off the street. Trying to catch a glimpse of herself in the rearview mirror, she adjusted the auburn wig that framed her heart-shaped face. Doesn't look bad for a $30 wig, she told herself. She often wondered what she would look like if her hair was straight with long, whispy bangs. It didn't feel like real hair, but she would have to do her best. It was her idea after all.

She wondered what the cabbie thought of her, but then realized that at this time of night and with him talking away on the phone in some foreign tongue, the appearance of what easily could have been his hundredth client of the day, was probably the last thing on his mind. She was glad that she had chosen not to wear fake eyelashes as her darker make-up already accentuated her chocolate brown eyes, and the lipstick was already starting to sit uncomfortably on her mouth.

Calm down, feel sexy, and just have fun with it, she told herself. She found comfort in the little reminder voice in her head, which was rare, because sometimes another voice would appear at inappropriate moments and contradict this reminder voice. And then a war in her head would occur.

Tonight was not a night for one of these wars. She was wearing a below the knee black skirt, with a slit that went above the knee, revealing a smooth, cafe-au-lait coloured thigh. Her tight, leather stilettos were borrowed from a friend, but she felt good in them and was sure she would last all night in them. At least until they came off anyway. Her breasts sat comfortably in the rich, chocolate brown corset she just bought. Over it she decided to throw on a white, button up shirt, the last three buttons undone - a little provocative, but she imagined him stealing glances at her cleavage and noticing a new and different type of lingerie than the type he had been accustomed to have seen her in before. The panties she had on weren't the ones that came with the set - instead, she opted for a pair of the only pink she owned. Lacy and a bit girlie, she thought, why not.

Wearing a fall overcoat, she felt as thought she had a secret and that no one else knew what was on underneath. Underneath her wig, underneath her shirt and under her skin.

She paid the cabbie, stepped out of the car with the unmistakable click of a heel, and double-checked the address. She fumbled in her purse for her cigarettes and pulled one out. She lit it carefully, aware of her new and flammable hair and took in a big drag.

When they had talked about it they agreed that they couldn't go to a place they were regulars at. Also it had to be close enough to home, but not close enough so that they might run into friends or co-workers.

She was early for once. She knew she could take time with this cigarette, but also knew that she was in desperate need of a vodka-something. Or would she go with something this auburn-headed girl would want instead? A martini? A glass of white wine? Nope. She wanted her vodka. Maybe even a vodka redbull. He wouldn't be kissing her right away and wouldn't be able to taste the redbull on her tongue. Her mind started to get carried away and then came back.

She wondered what he would be wearing. Men had a harder time changing their appearances in situations like these. She laughed out loud at the thought of him wearing a wig or a fake beard. Like old-school spies. She took a last drag and dropped her smoke onto the already-littered sidewalk. She noticed the bouncer eyeing her and decided to give him a quick smile before she walked on into the bar.

With a casual look around it seemed like he hadn't gotten there yet. She picked a spot at the bar. The barmaid was wiping glasses. Looking up she asked her what she wanted to drink. Without hesitation she asked for a vodka-cranberry, sensing her craving for something fruity.

She took her coat off and felt completely exposed. After hanging it up she walked back to the bar and sat down.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Excited that he was here she turned around with a big smile - "Drop something, miss?" said the man. He handed her her lighter which had apparently fallen out of her coat. Thank you, she said, embarrassed because she thought it would have been someone else.

She thanked the man again and then went back to her drink. And there he was. He was casually leaning on the bar with an impressed smirk on his face. He had a hat on, leaning towards one side, and a tie. She was instantly turned on - by him, by the situation and by the tipsy feeling she had already acquired.

All he said was hi. And all she said was hi back.

She knew it was him. He was wearing a dark brown suit similar to one he had pointed out in a movie they watched a few weeks back. He looked incredible and owned every inch of cloth he was wearing with a look she hadn't seen before. She sat upright and crossed her legs, watching him watch her. He came closer to her and sat down. The barmaid asked him what he wanted, only it didn't seem like she was referring to a drink. He ordered a scotch on the rocks and then completely focused his attention on the stranger beside him.

They sat and looked at each other for a moment. She didn't really know where to start and was hoping that he would have better ideas for conversation. She suddenly let the words come out of her mouth. "It's been a while." "Yes, a long while," he answered back.

They sipped their drinks and he leaned over and whispered in her ear, telling her that she looked gorgeous. She looked him in the face and then with her lips barely grazing his ear, she told him that he didn't look so bad himself. She didn't realize how horny she really was. He had his hand on her thigh, through the slit and took another sip of his drink. Her pulse quickened. She leaned towards him again and told him that she wanted to leave a ring of lipstick around his cock. Although she ended with a breathful chuckle, he knew that she was serious.

Afraid that she had been too fast and direct, she filled her mouth with her tart cocktail and swallowed. His eyes reassured her that they were on the same page as his hand slid further up her skirt.

They both turned to chit chat and asked each other if they had good days, skimming through the details and sticking to general feeling. It didn't matter what they were talking about, she wanted to get out of there. She wanted him to kiss her passionately with deep throated kisses as she felt her body crave him more and more.

She wondered at his surprise of finding her completely bare. She always tried to have something neat and tidy on principal, but this would be very different.

She was eye fucking him and felt her face grow warm. She re-crossed her legs and noticed that her panties were sticking to her lips.

He motioned for the barmaid and gave her a twenty, telling her to keep the change. They drained their drinks and got up. He helped her with her coat and as soon as they got outside she lit a cigarette and offered him a drag. He took the cigarette from her hand and as he started smoking, his left hand touched her cheek to behind her ear, and then trailed down her neck, in between her breasts, past her belly button and then went behind towards her ass where he grabbed a handful and pulled her in closer.

She went in for a kiss and then stayed there, hanging mid-air. He put the cigarette in her mouth and told her that they needed to grab a cab. Now. As she smoked quickly her mind was on one of the conversations they had about this night. She wasn't sure yet whether she wanted to be herself or the auburn stranger once they got home. It would work out either way, and she figured that they would just play it by ear, as sensitive as they were to each other's needs and states of being.

A cab finally pulled over and they both hurried in. She sat as near to the door as possible and stared at him. She undid one more button of her top and inched over towards his side. With her right hand on his left thigh she rubbed his leg up and down and put her lips on his ear. She breathed heavily and teased him with her lips. She moved her head lower and bit his neck, pretended to give him a hickey and then stopped. Her hand had found the hardness in his pants and rubbed him. She pulled him towards her and he went in for a kiss. His lips found hers and she felt his hot tongue with hers. The way he kissed her always blew her away and she knew they could spend hours making out. This kiss spelled urgency and need. She could feel it as well as he could. She knew they would be home soon and then start to really have some fun. She found her hands pulling him towards her, pulling his jacket and wrapping her arms around her and they continued to kiss like first time lovers.

They noticed the car come to a stop. They got out and he checked for his keys while she put her hands all over his ass, grabbing him and digging her nails into him. He looked at her and asked her if she'd forgotten something. She brought her hands to her head as she realized that she left her wig in the car, which was now just a dot of light at the end of the street. They roared with laughter as they both realized what a ridiculous situation they were in.

She followed him up the stairs and this time as he was trying to open the entrance door, she placed her hands in his front pockets and grabbed his balls, massaging them through his pants. She told him to hurry the fuck up. They got into the elevator and he went underneath her skirt and grabbed her panties at the crotch, feeling how wet she already was.

When they got inside their apartment, everything was dropped onto the floor by the door; her purse, keys, their cellphones and shoes and socks. She ripped off her stilettos after a brief moment of wondering whether she should leave them off and use them as some sort of new prop/piece in their evening tonight. They made their way over to the bedroom and with a hiccup of hesitation started to make out. They would be themselves. He bit her lower lip. She sucked on his. She breathed loudly and with a sigh had her hands all over him.

His tie was already off and she started to unbutton his shirt as he unzipped his pants. She told him to get naked as she started to undress herself. When he saw the corset he told her how much he liked it. She told him that she bought it for him. He looked good in the light; they always managed to get naked in good light. She turned around and asked him to help her undo the snaps on her new piece. She could feel him on her as he was undoing her corset. With each snap he was kissing her neck, biting her shoulders and grabbing her breasts. When the last one was finally done, it was thrown onto the floor with the rest of the clothing.

You look good, she said. And he did. She placed her hands on his face and slid them down his body. She ran her fingernails through his chest hair and then grabbed his ass in a gentler way than she had done earlier. She grabbed his warm balls and played with them. He put two fingers in her mouth and then placed them on her lips. He was teasing her and she could tell. She squirmed while standing and tried to get his fingers to at least touch her clit, but he knew what she wanted and was going to give it to her in his own time.

She pushed his shoulders down, making him sit on the bed and she knelt in front of him. She licked her lips slowly and held his hard cock with her hand. Her tongue was hot and wet and she started to give him big licks. Then she licked her lips again, leaving them covered with her own saliva and ran her mouth around in circles all over him like lipstick. "Tell me what you want," she said. He said that she knew what he wanted. She grabbed him tighter and took in just his head and let her tongue explore him. She could feel herself dripping down her legs as the need for him to be inside her became greater and greater. She let her hand go of him entirely and deep throated it, pausing to look at him once she came back to tip of his head.

He grabbed his cock, covered in her saliva and started masturbating in front of her. She climbed up onto the bed and placed a pillow underneath her ass and started rubbing herself. She was so slippery and felt her clit become filled. He kissed her all over and licked her where she normally had hair. He muttered something about 'this is new', smiled, and then got on all fours facing her as she pulled her lips apart. He penetrated her with his tongue, and then making his way up found her clit started licking her; first with small, firm licks and then with bigger licks, slower, so she could just feel the contact and wetness of his mouth. He could taste her and hear her make noise. He alternated between the two motions and then started making circles. He playfully bit her lips and sucked hard on her clit. Her body started naturally moving in rhythm with his head and her fingers were in his hair. She gasped and told him to put his fingers inside her.

His explored her, feeling her on the inside and bringing her pleasure. He looked down and watched himself finger her faster and faster, her body moving faster and faster and then she gasped loudly as he saw her gush down onto his hand and onto the pillow. It didn't stop her from moving back and forth and she just kept moaning. He pulled the pillow from underneath her and cock-slapped her pussy. She looked at him and spread her legs even more, giving him a clear view. Her breasts lay there and she grabbed them with a laugh as she looked at him, impatient. He grabbed his cock and covered his head with her juice and he teased her, watching her watch him. She sat up and kissed him, told him that she could taste herself and told him that she wanted him to fuck her. He grabbed her by the wrists and pushed her down asking her what she wanted. She tried pushing against his hold but couldn't. Just lifting up her chin she told him she wanted him inside her.

He let her go and put his cock right onto her pussy. He felt how hot she was and with no warning invaded her. His lack of warning caught her unaware and she moaned sharply. She brought her knees up to her shoulders and grabbed his hips. He knew how she wanted it. He could do anything to her and she would enjoy it and want more. She was loud and blunt about it.

They always had amazing sex, and the foreplay to the actual evening, the excitement of a new game outside the bedroom that they could play, just made them hornier. He didn't need her to be a different character, and she didn't need him to pretend to be any another man. They fucked. They made love. They had sex. Their moods and needs called for different things on different days.

She suddenly flipped over and got on her knees. She told him to spit on her asshole. He wanted more than that. He wanted to taste her. She screamed into the bed, the feeling his tongue made onto her hole running through her body. He put his finger inside her and all he could hear was a deep, animalistic moan. He fingered her ass and then moved onto double penetration. She was in heaven and was rubbing her clit furiously. He pulled her hair and admired his cock getting lost inside her.

He pulled out and slapped her ass cheek with his hand. She got back up on all fours and turned over to him, her head over her left shoulder. She told him to do it harder. He did it again and she begged for more.

She wanted to take him in her mouth again and feel him. She lay down and he placed his balls in her mouth, watching her take it from a birds eye view. She sucked on each ball, her tongue massaging him. She then put a finger in her mouth, lubed it up and found his hole. She made circles in each direction as he placed his cock in her mouth. She began to suck him off, moving her head back and forth. He placed his hand on the wall for support and held one of his ass cheeks aside letting her understand he wanted more of her inside him. She could smell herself all over him and taste herself on him too.

She gently pushed him off of her and he got on all fours. She kissed his ass and then spread his cheeks. She lengthened her tongue and gave his hole a quick lick. He moaned and took in a breath. She licked his ass while he spat in his hand and started stroking himself. She started dirty talking to him, everything vibrating where her mouth was. She bit his cheek and slapped it. She spanked him again and said that she wanted more.

She lay down on her back and took it. He fucked her furiously knowing she was loving every second of it. Her rhythmic screams were followed by hot, sweaty skin against hot, sweaty skin.

He could feel her come all over him. She was so slippery. It was in his pubic hair and all over his balls. She reached around and grabbed his balls for a bit, and then pulled him by the knees while he moved in and out of her.

"You gonna come for me baby?" she asked him as she made eye contact with him. He looked good, giving it to her, hot and sweaty. He had the best fuck face. With the curl of a lip and a last, short breath he thrusted with explosions of pleasure. He stayed inside her and felt her every moment. She felt him pulsate and reacted with every jolt.

He lay on his back and she came up, kissing his stomach, kissing the two freckles on his side one at a time, planted one on his lips and lay next to him, her right leg over him. Their breaths slowed down eventually.

They found the covers and stared at each other, just inches apart. She touched his cheek and told him she loved him. He took her hand and kissed it, and told her that he loved her.