The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghh.. Maddie. Wait. We can wait...till tomorrow," he urged, pulling her head away and up toward him. Madeleine smiled silently and straddled him. In alarm, Stephen felt her legs part over him as she attempted to mount him. His stiff shaft pulsed warm and willing. Her pussy lips spread on either side of him. It took all of his willpower not to thrust up into her.

"Madeleine, Madeleine," he moaned, lifting her off him and arranging himself. He reached out and turned on the bedside lamp. Her face was flushed with arousal. "Tomorrow. I promise," he said. Pressing a soft kiss to her cheek, Stephen led Madeleine back to her room.

-----------------------

Siobhan watched the scene in her pearl locket. She fumed inside. Still, she knew she had time to ensnare the unwitting prince. She waited till Madeleine was in her room before she crossed the grounds and entered Stephen's room. He turned, thinking it was Madeleine.

"Maddie I told you-"

Siobhan took a trinket from her pocket and crushed it. The silver mist that was Madeleine's voice wafted in the room and Stephen's eyes clouded over as he fell under her spell.

Laughing softly with wicked glee, Siobhan led the hapless prince to his bed, where she undressed him.

"Such a fine specimen, the little minx has chosen," she laughed. She stroked him to full hardness before spreading her legs and impaling herself on him. A deep, satisfied moan escaped her. "Ohhh the humans have something right, at least," she murmured. Arching her back, she rode the enchanted prince on and on, riding out the waves of her pleasure, till he spurted inside her.

Dawn was breaking when Siobhan finally lifted herself off the prince.

"Come now, Princey. It's time for a wedding."

--------------------

Madeleine could do nothing but stare in numb shock. The Prince stood before the altar with a strange woman by his side. She knew it was the sea-witch. It had to be. He loved her, she knew that.

Flustered, she paced the castle grounds searching for a plan.

It came to her, but it was an unconventional scheme. Still, it was all that she had. When the vows were taken and the newlyweds had adjourned to her conjugal chambers, Madeleine slipped to the sea.

Her tears turned silver in the jade-green waters, and it was not long before her sisters emerged from the sea. Their faces were distraught when they saw her.

"Madeleine, we knew you must've gone to the witch, oh Madeleine, what are we to do?"

She was wordless, but Madeleine managed to convey her message to them through gestures.

"We will do our best sister. The lagoon by the bay, bring her there at six. We will be there."

Mary held Madeleine's hand before she left.

"Be careful, sister."

Madeleine nodded. She rushed back to the castle.

-----------------------

"So, you've come to your senses have you?" Siobhan laughed. She had a protective arm on her prince. He stood silent by her side. "Well, I see no reason why we shouldn't enjoy the little picnic you've prepared for us. And I know how much Prince here loves picnics,"

Madeleine turned red.

"Alright bring us to your little cove. I think I'll just hang on to this prince for a while more. He's very good in bed, you know," Siobhan cackled.

The sky was just beginning to turn pink with dusk when they arrived by the lagoon.

Madeleine led Siobhan to her seat by the water.

"Well, it is very lovely indeed. I have to hand it to you-"

Before Siobhan could finish her words, a flurry of mermaids emerged from the water and dragged her into it. Loud screams and thrashing followed.

Madeleine knew she had limited time. The sky was fast turning red. She went to Stephen's side and removed his clothes. He sat, unmoving, caught fast in the spell. Frantic, she looked at him and tried to get him back to his senses, but he was unresponsive despite Siobhan's subduing. An idea flashed to her and Madeleine kneeled before Stephen. She took his cock in her mouth. He grew hard quickly under her soft, sucking mouth. She looked up with her eyes but his face was as expressionless as before. The skies turned ever darker. With her left hand she cradled his balls. She sucked on him with all her might, and suddenly she saw a muscle move in his face. His limbs shuddered and he orgasmed in her mouth. Blinking, Stephen looked down at Madeleine. "What the-"

Down in the water, Siobhan morphed back into her usual form, since her enchanted one was suffocating underwater. A silvery mist spread through the water and to her delight Madeleine found her voice back.

"Stephen! Oh, Stephen you were under a spell. Please, we have to make love, or I will turn back into a mermaid and belong to the sea-witch!"

Stephen was slack-jawed, but he could see the mermaids thrashing in the water, trying to subdue the enraged sea-witch.

Madeleine tore her dress and undergarments, and took his hand to cup her mound once more.

"Please," she implored.

A resoluteness came over Stephen's features and he pressed Madeleine against the sand. He spread her legs. The sun was close to setting, but he could not help but dip his head between her legs. She shuddered as he pleasured her with his mouth, feasting on her luscious wetness.

"Please!" She cried, seeing the orb of the sun dip at the corner of her eye.

Stephen raised himself on his arms and fit his body to the curve of Madeleine's. He kept his gaze locked on hers as he pressed the blunt head of his manhood to her yielding mound. She nodded to him and he lowered his head to the nook of her shoulder and flexed his hips forward. Madeleine gasped and thrashed under him as she felt his warm flesh part her lips. A deep pleasure flooded her between her legs. Stephen's eyes were black with desire, and he plunged into her over and over. The sweetness of the sensations overcame them both and they shuddered in orgasm.

Down in the water the sea-witch unleashed a piercing scream. The force of their love shot a shaft of white light into the water and she exploded into smithereens, till all that was left of her was greying pieces of fungus adrift in the waves.

Madeleine panted from under Stephen. He looked down at her and laughed. She laughed too, and the sound of her voice was like so many pretty bells in his ears.

She got up and thanked her sisters tearfully. They held her close and bid her farewell.

There was a second wedding that day. It was held on the beach so that the merpeople could attend, and everybody was full of joy and celebratory spirit.

And late that night, Madeleine found Stephen smiling against the skin of her shoulder, his strong hand snaking down between them to fondle her new legs.

As she turned and received her lover, she knew that she had finally found where she belonged.

12