The Milkman Cometh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" he cried in triumph and ground his balls under her chin. "Swallow it all."

Tears of joy sprang from her eyes as a series of orgasms wracked Andrea's body; detonated by the flow of spunk down her throat and his big toe jammed between the lips of her pussy. She reached up in an attitude of surrender and held onto his meaty cheeks, squeezing them and holding him tight until she felt faint. Andrea practised regularly on her biggest dildo, sucking it whenever the opportunity arose, thinking of him and their regular rendezvous: This was all she needed to keep body and soul alive and it was with a mixture of satisfaction and regret, and a substantial amount of pride that she took everything he could give more time before his juicy length slid carefully past her lips and dripped limply on her heaving breast.

"That," gasped Enoch, slumping back in his chair, "hit the spot!"

Andrea smiled like the Cheshire Cat and vanished upstairs to make herself respectable again, re-appearing after twenty minutes or so of extensive repairs to her make-up and composure. In the time she took to do that, Enoch had collected the many plaudits from the online audience and realised that in his stoned state he'd inadvertently switched on to room broadcast instead of switching off audio --- and everyone there had not only heard everything, but received a grandstand view of the entire proceedings. Ruefully, he bade BeachBabe and RedLady a fond farewell, and rolled another spliff to toke as he savoured another cup of coffee. She handed Enoch her panties for a souvenir and accepted a cup of coffee but refused the offer of a toke; she got her kicks from a far more potent drug.

They chatted absently about this and that (and thought about the other), eyeing each other across the table as lovers do, postponing the moment of return to their routine lives. Marley twined himself about her legs, hoping for a crumb or two but had to settle for a gentle caress behind his ears and, denied a seat on her lap for fear of spoiling her skirt with loose fur, he twitched his tail disdainfully in the air and scooted out through the cat flap, seeking the pretty ginger queen two doors down.

Andrea followed him out soon after with a toe-curling, breathless kiss by the door that left her lips tingling in a wide smile. There appeared to be a palpable spring in her step and she turned at the bottom of the path to give Enoch a cheery wave. He returned it with interest, a blown kiss that she caught with a wide grin and got into her old Mazda, driving off to shop for hubby's favourite meal (honey roast lamb and new potatoes, washed down with best Yorkshire bitter) and something nice, perhaps, for herself.

"The things you do for money." Enoch said to himself and waved again as Andrea pulled away with a 'toot-toot!'

Still, the rent was now half paid and that was one thing less to worry about from his point of view. He took a deep breath and savoured the scent of Mrs. Talbot's roses, nodding pleasantly over the fence and watched Marley skip nimbly along the wooden border separating his jungle-like patch of garden from her orderly Eden then went back inside, deciding to take a nap rather than continue his online pursuits for now … which was just as well really: the e-mail waiting in his in-box would've ruined his beauty sleep.

12