The Mind of a Wayne Head Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh Weezy F Baby... You can fill me up and fuck all you want!"

His mouth and fingers render me shaking profusely. He slides around both of my pleasure points and dances his way to my soul. Tunechi eloquently continues caressing my clit with his tongue. His head giving skills are unbelievable and have me feeling a strong type of way. I clench my thunder thighs tight around his neck and begin guiding his head in me. In moments my legs become fully paralyzed like that initial moment when you catch a Charlie Horse cramp.

"Ooh Tune, you got my Nila purring something fierce."

"Oh yes baby she purrin' alright."

He goes to work stroking his fingers faster and faster like a drill. He demolishes my pussy with his fingers and I explode! Not only was this the first time I had all three erogenous zones fully activated but never in ever-dom has a man finger fucked both of my holes at the same damn time. Tunechi's head game was untouchable, I can only imagine like the male version of Superhead. My body is acting so brand new, my convulsions look like I'm having a seizure. This feels like my first orgasm all over again. In fact, this introduction introduced me to a whole new kind of pleasure... It was Waynerrific to say the least. But nooo Tune doesnt't stop there, he catches all of my creamy juices and begins vacuuming up my sweet drippings with his mouth. "Mmmm I got a mouth full of Diamonds and baby, it's priceless." He licks his glossy lips and expresses. His mouth feels like he's was making a platinum hit in my studio. He licks all around my Godiva chocolate and swirls his tongue in my inner walls like trying to clean the inside of a Jell-O shot. I'm so amazed at his work that the moment feels so incredibly unreal. Here is Lil Wayne signing his name all over my pussy and I don't know how to act.

"Since you're the King of the Jungle it's time for your Simba to meet my Nila."

12