The Mirror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy found this quite an odd turn of events. Whereas they didn't have anything like a Dominant/submissive relationship, she was normally very submissive when it came to sex, always following Jeff's lead. He was a considerate lover and, although they'd certainly become more experimental over the last few weeks, he'd never pushed her into anything that was uncomfortable. But now she found something that she really wanted, and to get it she would have to become the dominant partner.

Reminding him of their previous encounter in front of the mirror wouldn't do it. Nor would pleading. To get what she wanted, she would have to excite him--to get him started and then make him forget about what he was doing.

Cindy took two steps away from the door, halving the distance between herself and her husband, who was still sitting naked on the bed with his eyes studiously avoiding hers. Lifting her hands to the top button of her shirt she said, "Jeff, look at me."

Jeff looked up, his discomfort in meeting her eyes plain to see.

"I want to see you touch yourself, Jeff." She slowly unfastened the top button of her shirt. "I want to watch your excitement. I want to see how you like to be touched so that I can please you better." Her fingers slowly worked the second button on her shirt. "Touch yourself."

Holding her eyes, acutely aware of her slow undressing but unable to look down, Jeff slowly moved his hand to wrap it lightly around his now-limp penis. He gave it a gentle squeeze, wondering if he'd be able to manage an erection, or if his fear would render him impotent. He wanted to please Cindy, but the idea of masturbating in front of her was so frightening.

"That's right, Jeff," Cindy said as she released the second button and spread the shirt. The tops of her breasts were clearly visible and she ran her fingers over the exposed skin. "What do you think about when you're touching yourself?" She moved her fingers to the third button.

Jeff felt that familiar stirring in his groin as he held his wife's eyes. He wanted to tear his eyes away and stare openly at her slow undressing, but he somehow knew that she wanted him to see her eyes. He knew also that she was in control now, and that he would do anything for her. He could feel the blood starting to flow, his shaft lengthening, becoming firmer in his hand.

Cindy, too, wanted to pull her eyes away and concentrate on Jeff's lap: to watch closely his reaction to her teasing. She saw his shoulder move, and knew that he had given in to her request--that tonight she was in charge and he would do as she asked. She smiled and nodded her head; her full breasts pushing the shirt open as the third button was released. "Tell me, Jeff." She reached up, hands cupping her covered breasts. "Tell me what you think about when you're all alone, holding yourself like you're doing now."

Almost at full hardness now, Jeff stroked slowly up the length of his shaft. "I think of you." His hand rolled over the bulging head and Cindy saw him shudder in pleasure. "I think about being with you," he said, once again filling his hand and stroking down.

"What about me, Jeff?" Cindy was becoming very excited watching her husband begin to stroke himself and also feeling very charged by her control of this situation. She held her breasts more firmly and brought her fingers up to surround her nipples, feeling the hard nubs through the light material of her shirt. "What do you think about me?"

"I think about..." Jeff placed one hand on the bed and leaned back, giving himself a better angle. He stroked himself softly, slowly, pausing on each upstroke to squeeze the head and then pulling all the way down until just his thumb and forefinger were wrapped around the base. "I think about kissing you. About touching you."

"Oh?" Cindy was beginning to really enjoy this game, and she pinched her nipples in her excitement. Jeff saw her eyes widen and her body tremble before she regained her composure. "Is that all? Where do you want to touch me, Jeff?" She lowered her fingers to the button just below her breasts. Two more and the shirt would be free.

"I build a," Jeff began, and then shook when his hand rolled over the head of his cock. At full hardness now, he was beginning to lose his inhibitions. "...fantasy. I start by imagining us together, holding. Kissing. Like we always do." He found it increasingly difficult to hold her eyes, wanting very much to look down, but holding her gaze because that's what she wanted and tonight, she was in charge.

Cindy stood two paces from Jeff, still smiling and working the last button of her shirt. She saw in his eyes that he knew when she'd finally unfastened it, and she reveled in the power she had over him. She could see him wanting to look down--wanting to devour her with his eyes. "Don't look away, Jeff. I want to watch your eyes," she said as she slowly pulled her shirt open, baring herself from neck to waist. Shrugging the shirt off her shoulders, she let slide off her arms to the floor.

Jeff opened his eyes wide, as if doing so would enable him to see Cindy's breasts more clearly. He stopped stroking for a moment and just wrapped his hand tightly around his shaft. "I think of touching your breasts. That always excites me to hear the way you sigh when my mouth closes over your nipple." He released his shaft and wrapped his hand around the head of his cock, squeezing and thrusting.

Quickly closing the space between them, Cindy lifted her hands to hold her breasts in Jeff's face. "These? You want to suck on these?" She brushed her nipples over his lips.

Jeff flicked his tongue out to touch her nipple, and reached up with his hand to hold her breast to his opening mouth. Cindy stepped back quickly, shaking her head. "Uh uh, lover. Mouth only. Your hand has other business."

Jeff looked at her in surprise for a moment--long enough that Cindy was starting to think that maybe the game was over. But soon he relaxed and positioned his hand to resume the stroking.

Smiling again, Cindy stepped forward between his legs and offered him her breasts. Jeff opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around one nipple, sucking and swirling his tongue around it while his hand began to build a slow rhythm up and down the length of his shaft. "Yes, you do know how I like to be touched," Cindy sighed.

Eye contact broken, Cindy looked down into Jeff's lap, watching closely as his big hand moved up over the head of his cock and squeezed. She shifted slightly, keeping her eyes on his hand and turning her body so that Jeff could taste her other nipple. She was fascinated by the difference between how it looked with his hand rather than hers wrapped around that hardness. "Stroke yourself, Jeff. Imagine that it's me touching you. That my hands are holding you and my mouth sucking."

Jeff groaned and lifted off the bed again, thrusting his cock through his hand and then lowering himself back to the bed, leaving his hand in place so that the smooth hard shaft withdrew until once again his hand covered the head. Jeff was in the rhythm now, closing and opening his fist as he thrust, fucking his own hand and sucking on his wife's nipples. All thoughts of embarrassment or of this being wrong had left his mind. He was concentrating on the sound of his wife's voice in his ear and the taste of her nipples.

Cindy, too, was losing control. She had long fantasized about watching Jeff masturbate, but had never envisioned it quite this way. Nor had she expected that she would be as excited as she was now. Leaning forward to let her breasts fall in her husband's face, she quickly unfastened the snap on her shorts and pushed them to the ground. Her movements were not lost on Jeff, who moaned loudly and opened his mouth to engulf one breast, his hand tightening around his cock.

Knowing that his wife was completely naked, and able to smell her arousal, Jeff wanted nothing more than to push her onto the bed and enter her quickly, burying himself deep within her velvet embrace. But he also knew that, although she wouldn't say or even show it, she would be disappointed. She wanted to watch, just as he watched her in this same position three weeks before. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on her breast in his mouth and her sighs and moans of appreciation.

Her hands free, Cindy moved them down over her stomach, spreading her legs a bit further and pushing Jeff's legs apart. She reached down between her legs, fingers lightly touching the soft petals of her lips, so damp now with her arousal. Between her husband's mouth on her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples, the sight of him thrusting ever harder into his hand, and her fingers parting her lips to spread the moisture, it was all she could do to remain standing. Slipping one finger slowly into her wet channel, she moaned out loud and brought her legs quickly together.

Sensing that Jeff was close, and unable to maintain her position due to her own excitement, Cindy climbed onto the bed to kneel behind Jeff. She reached between her legs again and, with her lips at his ear she whispered, "and do you think of this?" She brought her hand around and rubbed her wet fingers over Jeff's lips.

Jeff groaned loudly and thrust hard into his hand as he opened his mouth to suck his wife's fingers. He was close now, thinking about nothing but reaching his climax. His hand moved more quickly up and down the full length of his cock, rolling the hand over the head and squeezing, the smell of his wife's sex in his nose and the taste in his mouth as she brought her other hand up to his lips.

"Look into the mirror, Jeff," Cindy growled in his ear. "Open your eyes and watch." Her breasts pressed tightly against his back, Cindy watched Jeff open his eyes and capture her gaze in the mirror. He looked at his own face set in concentration, mouth partly open around his wife's fingers, breathing in huge gasps. He dropped his eyes, watching his hand moving in the mirror, his cock disappearing and reappearing in his fist.

"That's right, Jeff. I want to see." Cindy dropped her hand and placed it lightly over his. "Do it, honey. Do it for me," she said, flicking her tongue out and then biting and pulling on his ear lobe.

Jeff's entire body went rigid and he lifted his butt violently off the bed, thrusting hard into his hand. He lifted his eyes, catching hers in the mirror. One quick jerk of his hand and another thrust, then two quick jerks and he closed his eyes, tightening the grip on his cock and yelling, "now" as the first stream of semen shot out of the tip, rising to splash against his chest. Cindy pressed herself against his back, eyes open in amazement, her hand following the movements of his as he thrust again and another stream burst forth to land on his stomach. Jeff's body went slack and he loosened his grip, stroking more slowly, the remainder of his ejaculation drooling out of the tip, coating their hands and running down the length of his shaft.

With all the activity--the earlier encounter on the love seat as they watched the movie, the thrill of the power she held over Jeff as she seduced him into masturbating for her, the feel of his mouth on her nipples, and the incredible vision of him losing all control while she whispered commands into his ear--Cindy was so aroused that she could hardly sit still. She had her arms around her husband, her fingernails scratching his stomach and chest. He was leaning against her, slowly regaining control of his breathing, his mind still clouded and his body still twitching from the intensity of his orgasm.

But Cindy wanted more. Needed more. Her whole body was tingling. She was as excited as she had been before when their positions were reversed and it was Jeff whispering in her ear. She quickly moved from behind him, pushing him onto his back. She snuggled up to her husband on the bed, throwing one leg over his body and kissing him hard on the mouth. Jeff brought his arms up, lightly holding her with his hands on her back.

"Jeff, honey, that was beautiful," she said, kissing harder and squirming against him. She wanted to let him rest, but she was just too needy. "But I need some help."

Rolling over on top of him, Cindy straddled Jeff's chest, her knees trapping his arms to his sides. She slowly slid forward, looking into his eyes, pleading for him to take care of her problem. As she got closer to his mouth, she reached down and spread her lips with her fingers.

Knowing what she wanted and happy to oblige, Jeff lifted his hands and grabbed Cindy's ass, pulling her forcefully forward, burying his face between her legs, and extending his tongue to probe. "Jeff, don't tease me. Just finish me. Now!" Needing no further encouragement, Jeff shifted his focus, wrapping his lips around Cindy's engorged clit and sucking. Flicking his tongue over it, his hands holding her firmly to his face, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks.

Cindy let her body fall forward until her hands were on the bed. She squirmed on Jeff's face, totally out of control now, a low moan building. Jeff continued the assault with his tongue, trying to keep his mouth on her as she wriggled and squirmed. He could feel her start to tremble, that low moan turning into a cry and then cut off as she buried her face in a pillow to keep her scream from waking the children.

Jeff held on as best he could through Cindy's powerful climax, savoring the taste of his wife and reveling in the knowledge that he had brought her this pleasure. When she finished, she rolled over onto her back and lay there, panting. Looking dreamily at her husband, she opened her arms, inviting him to come cuddle.

Jeff crawled up the bed to lie beside his wife, draping one arm across her body. His head on the pillow was positioned so that his lips were right next to her ear. "You really liked watching me, didn't you?"

Cindy shivered. "Uh huh."

"I'm glad you encouraged me, because I wasn't going to do it."

She turned to kiss him. "Thank you for letting me."

Jeff kissed her back. "Did you like being in control? Do I have to worry about whips and chains next time?"

"Jeff!" She slapped him playfully. "No. But it was fun telling you what to do and watching you do it."

"Yes it was. But not every time, okay?"

"Of course not, sweetheart. I like the places you take us."

"Goodnight, my love," he said, tightening his arm briefly around her and kissing her neck.

"Goodnight, Jeff."

12