Watching Laurie

Story Info
Me, a voyeur, watching my Laurie pleasure herself.
2.5k words
4.65
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me to come by after work. I got off a little earlier than usual and headed over and I figured I might even beat her home. I pulled up to her place and lightly knocked on her door. I could hear something inside, a faint noise, like a tv or something. She had always told me if she doesn't answer and the door is open to come on it; as she may be in the shower or doing something where she can't hear the door.

I tried the knob and it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and asked "Laurie? Are you home?" No answer. As I slowly entered inside, I identified the sound I heard outside her door. It was music, louder, now that I was inside. "Laurie?" I asked, louder this time to announce my presence. No answer. As I walked around her front room I followed where the music was coming from. It led me down the hall to her bedroom. The music was soft and kind of jazzy, and by the time I got to her bedroom door I could tell this is where it originated from and was loud. No wonder she couldn't hear me.

The door was halfway open and there was space between the door and the wall by the hinges, space enough to peer in. I wanted to see if she was there first and not just walk in unannounced and startle her, especially if she is in state of undress. Besides, I was early. I would feel funny about just barging in; not that she would mind. If fact, I know she would love that. Maybe it was my proper upbringing that it just didn't seem right. So, I peered in; I could see her-- she apparently had just gotten home from work, still had her work outfit on: a white blouse, dark brown knee length skirt, legs encased in sheer nude pantyhose and matching brown heeled pumps. Nothing special, her typical professional attire.

She was viewing herself in the full-length mirror, turning to the side, then to the front, then turned so she was almost had her back to it, her head turned around so she could see part of her back side. She was swaying softly to the music. She was trying different poses, seeing how she looked. She ran her fingers through her silky blond hair. Her nails were done in a lustrous cherry red, which perfectly contrasted her fair features. She then ran her fingertips along her cheek, down the nape of her neck, closing her eyes, as if imagining her hands were an invisible lover. Was she thinking about me? Or a hot celebrity? Or someone totally imaginary?

Her breaths were deep and heavy. Her fingers traced a line down to her blouse. She circled the top bottom first, before slowly unbuttoning it. Her eyes were open now, looking in the mirror, as if she was looking at her imaginary lover. Then, slowly again, unbuttoning the second button. She paused for a moment, as if teasing her unseen lover. More of her neck area was exposed now, almost milky white and smooth. I was frozen in my place. Maybe I wasn't early; maybe I was exactly on time. Did she know I was there? Or was this how she was passing the time waiting for me? I couldn't interrupt now, so I watched, unseen by her, a secret voyeur.

Next, a third button, revealing the top of her breasts; breasts that I have always loved touching, caressing and sucking. But now, I was just watching. The next button revealed her bra—white, professional, with a touch of lace. After what seemed an eternity, all the buttons undone, she pulled the bottom of her blouse out from her skirt, pulling open slightly, admiring her almost nude torso in the mirror. She slowly pulled her blouse off her arms and let it drop to the flow. Seeing her in her lacey bra otherwise topless had me so aroused. I was hard, but transfixed on her unable to move.

Next, she moved her hands behind her waist and she slowly unzipped her skirt. Her skirt loosened around her waist but her curvy hips prevented it from dropping to the floor, till her hands assisted, pushing around her curves till gravity took over and her skirt puddled at her feet. There she was, all of her outer clothes removed; she was only in her bra, and pantyhose and heels; I could see her panties through her hose. They were a match to her bra—white briefs trimmed in lace. Even in this state she was so sexy.

After a few poses in front of the mirror she stepped over her discarded clothes and sat on the edge of her bed. She then removed her heels. She didn't kick them off, she used her hands. Her legs were crossed and she ran her hands slowly down her legs, starting at her hips, as if they were a lover's hands, slowly caressing her nylon covered legs till they reached her foot. A hand slowly pushed the back of her pump off her heel, so that it only hung on by her toes, teetering. She paused before slowly pushing it completely off and letting drop to the floor.

She then re crossed her legs and did the same procedure to her opposite leg. Even through the nylon material I could see that her toes had been painted, a perfect match to her fingers. Still sitting on the edge of the bed she started caressing and rubbing her foot with her hands. She let out a sigh as if her imaginary lover were massaging her foot. Her hands starting running up her leg, massaging as she went. By the time her hands reached her hip she uncrossed her legs, moved her hands to her opposite hip and this time massaged her hose covered leg, this time starting at her hip and working down. Her breathing was becoming a little more ragged now, an occasionally let out a sigh.

Next, she hooked both her thumbs inside the waist of her pantyhose, slowly easing them down. She raised her butt of the bed for a moment the get the hose past her hips, then sat back down, her hands slowly inching the hose down. I loved seeing her sexy smooth legs being revealed, inch by inch. Finally, they were pushed completely off, revealing her beautiful feet with sexy painted toes.

She stood, now and viewed herself in the mirror—still, I did not know if she was admiring her own body or if she was showing herself to that imaginary lover in the mirror. She ran her hands, fingertips only, along her belly, up between her breasts then one hand pushing her opposite arm up above her head. I could her soft moans and I could the flesh on her arm covered in goosebumps. She repeated the process on her other arms and I hear soft moans escaping from her lips. She arched her back, jutting her beautiful bra covered breasts out. I was so turned on I felt like I was about to explode. Not yet, not yet. I composed myself as much as I could and remained the silent voyeur.

Next, she placed each hand on the opposite shoulder, and slowly eased the straps off her shoulders. This caused her breasts to drop slightly, exposing more of her sexy, milky skin, so that the bra was only covering her nipples. Her hands reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and it remained for a second as if the bra were unsure what to do then fell from her body, joining the rest of her discarded clothes. Her hands cupped each breast, pushing it up like they were a push up bra, then squeezing. She was biting her lip and moans, louder now, were escaping her mouth. Her eyes were closed and I sensed she was lost in her passion, her head back, hair falling off her shoulders.

Then she used both hands on one breast; one to cup and squeeze, the other hand to tease her nipple—first light touching, then pinching and pulling. I heard her moan "Ohhhh!" Her hands then repeated the same on her other breast. Her nipples now were erect and hard. She drew her index finger to her mouth, sucked on it making it slick and wet and traced circles around one nipple then the other, her other hand squeezing and kneading her breasts. She was moaning now, loud, drowning out the music. She was in full blown arousal now, her hips gyrating, back arched.

As my eyes gaze down to her remaining garment, her white laced panties, I could see a small wet spot starting to form at the bottom. She was beyond wet now; I knew she was ready. As was I. But yet I remained frozen, as if hypnotized by her.

Her hands now travelled down to her panties, tracing around the edge. One hand covered the crotch of her panties and massage herself through them, pushing up, down, side to side, causing more and louder moans to come out of her sweet mouth. Her hand continued to manipulate herself through the panties, pushing now, spreading her hidden labia, pushing the material in her wetness.

She was so ready. I could smell her musky scent. Her room must be filled with it, for I could even smell her through she small opening I watched her from. Her scent has always sent me to a higher state of arousal. I felt like I was about to explode just from watching her. The wet spot on her panties was now a big wet spot. She had totally soaked through them.

Her hands then moved to the waist band of her panties and slowly started pushing them off. As she slowly pushed them down her hips, the crotch part was stuck to her sex, till she peeled them away. There she was, in all her glory, her face flush, her breasts heaving, her sex wet. She stood in front of the mirror, spread her legs slightly, her eyes open now, wild looking, filled with lust. A hand dropped to her center and pushed her labia apart, and fingered herself, finding the little bud, circling in, moaning wildly. She slid a finger into her hole, making a sloshing sound, then removed it. Her finger was slick and shiny with her honey.

Her other hand was attacking her breast, pinching and pulling her nipple. Now she was fucking herself; a second finger joined the first. Her room was filled with the sounds of the sloshing of her fingers fucking her and her moans, louder still. Her other hand now dropped down and found her clit, attacked it first then circled it, and rubbed it faster and faster, her other hand fucking herself harder and faster. She threw her head back, eyes closed again and offered herself to the mirror, moaning wildly. I could sense this was the moment; her body tightened, fingers thrust hard deep into her wetness and held there, her other hand franticly rubbing her clit.

She came; her whole body almost convulsing and trembling and shaking, moaning and moaning. Her finger slowed its torment on her clit, her fingers still lodged deep inside her, still cumming and she collapsed, backwards, fortunately on to the side of the bed behind her, her head and torso flung onto the bed, her legs, spread wide dangling of the edge. She removed her fingers from inside her with a plop. I could see her delicious juices running down her beautiful, glistening slit.

I remained frozen in place, transfixed by the beautiful sight before me. As she lay back, her eyes were closed and she was softly moaning now, coming down from her ecstasy. I thought, what do I do now? Should I quietly leave and then pretend like I just arrived? Or did she know I was watching and this was a show for me? I considered my options. I don't think that I could silently leave and then "arrive" without her hearing. So, given my heightened state of arousal, I appeared from my hiding spot and approached.

She stirred as she no doubt heard me, and propped her head up, leaning back on her elbows. Her eyes were wide and had a look of both surprise and confusion. "John?" she started to stammer. "What...watching?" she started to stammer, words coming out incoherent. "You...long?" She couldn't even put a sentence together. And it became apparent that I was early and that she had no idea I was there, watching.

I approached her, saying nothing and knelt at the side of her bed, between her splayed thighs. Her scent was still strong, thick and musky and sweet. I placed my hands on her thighs, pushing them farther apart and brought my lips down to her moist pussy, inhaling her scent. My tongue spread her lips, working up and finding her clit, circling. "Ohhh!" I heard her moan and she fell back onto the bed, her head handing off the other side.

She began sighing and moaning, once more drowning out the music, which was still playing. My fingers forced her lips apart and I ran my tongue down, finding her sweet hole, very slick and wet. I rolled my tongue and slid it into her, tasting her sweetness. She moaned "yes!" and I withdrew then thrust back in, penetrating her with my tongue.

She was beyond wet now, juices leaking out, some leaking down my chin. Her body was writhing, hips bucking, incoherent moans coming forth from her mouth. I replaced my tongue with a finger, then two, and rammed them up in her. She shrieked in pleasure; she felt so tight around my fingers and yet so wet. My tongue found her clit and attacked, circling it then sucking it, while my fingers slammed into her, hard and fast. I could tell by her moans she was close.

I stood, still fully clothed, unzipped my pants, freed my cock, hard and throbbing. I grabbed her ankles and without warning slammed my cock into her. This caused a loud "Yes, Yes!" She was so tight around my cock, gripping me. She felt so warm and wet and I thrust in her hard and fast. It's a good thing she was close because at this heightened state I wouldn't last. Will one last shove I was in her deep and growled and came. She made a sound, something between a moan and a scream as I erupted inside her. She got even louder as her orgasm raced through her, her vaginal muscles spasming, squeezing every last drop out of me.

I released her ankles and bent down, grabbed her wrists, pinning her and kissed her hard, our mouths devouring each other, her softly moaning in my mouth. After several minutes I broke our kiss and we stared into each other's eyes, not speaking. There was a look of surprise and lust in her eyes. Finally, breaking the silence she said "Wow! I didn't hear you come in. You were early," as a lusty grin grew on her face.

"I think maybe I should be early from now on," I said, grinning.

"Yes," she softly whispered and our lips met and we tenderly kissed.

THE END