The Morrisons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

For the next three hours we negotiated many things and settled some less important items almost immediately. When we came to the financial part of the negotiations each of us attempted to get the best deal for our respective companies. Finally, Stefan said, "Lunch is ready, let's take a break and have something to eat."

Beth notified our staff that we were taking a lunch break but I wanted them to monitor their computers in case I had a question.

We closed down the tops on our laptops and we went to the bathroom. When we came back to the board room we filled a plate and went back to the table. Stefan and Klaudia came and sat with Beth and me. Stefan sat next to me on my left and Klaudia took a seat next to Beth on her right. At first our conversation was what I'd term as very dry because each of us was noncommittal. After a few moments I said, "Stefan, we aren't that far apart on our numbers, let's agree to stay here today until we have a deal. I'm willing to give your company a chance to be our supplier however it all boils down to the numbers."

Stefan looked at me and smiled saying, "We can sit here all afternoon and beat each other up over a half of a percentage point at a time or if you're willing to split the difference in half, I'll have the contract drawn up this afternoon and we can sign it first thing in the morning."

I thought about his offer for a few moments and calculated in my head where we were and where I wanted to be. I realized my company wouldn't be giving up that much with Stefan's offer so I said, "Let me think about your offer while we finish lunch."

Suddenly Stefan and Klaudia seemed to be more tranquil and our conversation flowed effortlessly. Stefan even cracked a smile as he told me a story about his youth. Klaudia and Beth spoke in barely audible whispers. I noticed they were smiling and every now and then they made physical contact with their hands.

Stefan finally announced, "Please finish lunch and take a bathroom break if you need to but I want to resume our negotiations in ten minutes."

Ten minutes zoomed by and soon we were sitting at the board room table with Beth typing to our team. I typed in some numbers followed by the words, crunch these numbers immediately, I need an answer yesterday.

I watched my screen and read the messages from everyone before I typed, stand by, Beth will let you know what I need next.

I looked at Stefan and said, "I'm going to make you an offer which I hope you will accept." I continued to talk and used the numbers I received from my company's team. In addition I added a few stipulations which would define the way our companies would work together.

Stefan looked at his team and waited for an answer. I watched as the team worked on their laptops. Finally I saw the CFO nod his head and then I saw a smile spread across Stefan's face before he said, "I have a stipulation I want to add."

Stefan continued with, "I want to add a one-time event stipulation. After we've sent you some of our product, I want to come to your company and see my product being used. I want to tour your facilities. For the best part, I want your company to pay for the trip both ways. Included in that stipulation is, I want to bring Klaudia with me since she has volunteered to be your escort while you are visiting our company."

I sat in my seat and stared at Stefan who sat confidentially in his seat and stared back at me. We maintained eye contact throughout me saying, "Mr. Kraus, I believe we have a deal and .... (I intentionally paused for at least thirty seconds for effect) .... I have the authority to approve your stipulation. I would like your team and your lawyers to get together with my team and our lawyers so they can hammer out the wording of our contract. If they get everything set, I believe we can sign the contract tomorrow."

Stefan continued to stare at me when he said, "I am positive you won't regret doing business with my company."

Stefan's CFO asked Beth to send him the contact information for our team and our lawyer. Beth said, "Please bring your laptop over here and I'll get you set up with both of them and then you can work with them."

I typed in on my laptop, we have a deal. The numbers I gave you are the numbers I've agreed to use. I have approved a stipulation which Beth will forward to you. Beth is going to set up their CFO to work with you for the contract wording. Please do so efficiently and expediently. I want to sign the contract tomorrow.

I signed off and closed my laptop. I unplugged it and put everything away in my laptop case. Beth took over and made the arrangements and monitored the communications between everyone.

I stood up and walked over to Stefan and said, "Mr. Kraus, this is a new beginning. I believe, with your business convictions, we will have a great working relationship."

Stefan responded, "Mr. Morrison, I want to thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your company."

I watched Beth as she worked with the CFO and his team for a few minutes and then I said, "Stefan, let's go in your office for a few minutes with Klaudia."

Stefan signaled Klaudia to follow us and the three of us walked into his office. Once the door was closed and all of us seated I said, "Stefan, I want our relationship to start off with honesty so we can trust each other at all times. I don't want you to think we have or will do something to cause damage to your company."

Stefan said, "I've talked to Klaudia and she assures me that you are an honorable man."

Looking directly at Stefan I said, "The reason your sister isn't wearing panties is because of me. I am only telling you this now because Klaudia tested my resolve earlier when she took off her skirt. Now that we are going to be working together I think we should understand each other. I have a habit of requesting people do something they normally wouldn't do. I never ask them a second time because I don't want anyone to ever say I begged. However, I do use my requests as a simple test of loyalty with the assurance that I would never put that person in any danger or cause any harm to that person."

I continued with, "Since Klaudia was going to be with Beth and me and would be privileged to our conversations; not knowing that the two of you were brother and sister, I needed to know if she would come back to your company and tell you what she heard or if she would maintain our confidentiality. I tested her yesterday morning by asking both Beth and Klaudia to give me their panties, while we were riding in the car. I told them both that no one would know I had them. Beth didn't hesitate to give me her panties, while Klaudia didn't act on my request until we were in the elevator. That was yesterday, today, Klaudia handed me her panties in the hallway of our hotel without me asking."

"Klaudia, I want you to know, I would not be revealing any of this had you not taken off your skirt. I believe loyalty flows both ways." I said while looking directly at Klaudia.

Stefan said, "I was totally taken aback by my sister's actions and I understand she felt the need to prove a point. Klaudia, I want you to know, I am not upset with you and I don't want you to make a habit of showing yourself to businessmen."

Klaudia flushed and said, "Stefan, I'm still not sure why I trusted Dan so much, there just seemed to be something about him. I can promise you, my performance won't be repeated ever again."

I looked at Stefan and said, "Let's go see how everyone is making out in the board room."

The three of us got up and walked back into the board room and we saw Beth was just watching the CFO and his team busy working with my team. I asked Beth, "How are things going?"

She looked over her shoulder and said, "I've got them linked into our company and they are working out the details. Basically, I'm finished. All they have to do is create the contract and review it, and then a copy will be prepared for you and Stefan to sign."

"So are you finished here?" I asked Beth

"Yes, I can go anytime you're ready." Beth replied.

Klaudia said, "I'll call for our car, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Stefan turned to me and said, "I have dinner arrangements made for five at seven o'clock. If you would like to arrive earlier, about six o'clock, we will have a few cocktails before dinner."

Stefan leaned over towards my ear and asked, "Did you say, Beth isn't wearing any panties today?"

I smiled and looked him straight in the eyes and said in almost a whisper, "The only way for you to find out for sure is to ask her privately."

I reached down and touched Beth on the shoulder and said, "Stefan would like to speak with you privately."

Beth stood up and stepped towards Stefan. A look of nervousness suddenly appeared on Stefan's face as he looked at Beth and motioned for her to follow him. They walked into his office and he closed the door. I stood watching everyone typing messages to my team. Suddenly my cell phone rang and when I looked at it, I saw Tom Banks was calling me.

I stepped off to the far side of the board room and slid my finger across the screen to take the call and the first thing I heard was Tom Banks saying, "CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you could do it. I'm here in the office and I'm looking over the numbers and you did a fantastic job! I'm very proud of you!"

I smiled and said, "I was going to call you when I get back to my hotel. I'm still in the board room so I really can't talk here. I appreciate your confidence but without my team to help me, we would still be negotiating."

Tom said, "Dan, I don't know what it is with you but you always give praise to others instead of taking the praise for yourself. You're a good man and I'll be waiting for that call when you get back to your hotel room. Good bye Dan and thank you."

I replied, "Good bye Tom, I'll call you as soon as I can."

I looked at my watch and then called my insurance company. I told them I was away from home but there were people staying at my home and there was a break in. I told them I needed them to send an adjuster out there immediately so they can make an estimate of the damages. I told them I would be calling repairmen to get everything fixed and back in order so the adjuster needed to go immediately. I told my agent to speak with Joanna Doyle if she had any questions.

I disconnected from my insurance company and called my lawyer. I told him what happened and I wanted him to send someone out and interview the five people who were in my house when the break-in occurred. I gave him all five names and told him I would be seeking restitution for the person or persons who caused the break-in.

I asked how he was doing on my land purchase and he said, "The paperwork will be ready by the time you return."

I said, "Get the architects busy with a house plan like I described for you."

He replied, "No problem Mr. Morrison, I'll have someone get right on it."

I told him I have other business for him to do when I return and he said, "I'm available to you Mr. Morrison, just let me know what you need."

****************************

Inside Stefan's office Beth faced Stefan and in a quiet voice she asked, "You wanted to speak to me?"

Stefan paused and looked blankly at Beth and for some reason he couldn't say what was on his mind. Beth tried to help him by suggesting things from the board room but Stefan remained tongue tied.

Finally Stefan asked Beth to have a seat and when she sat down Beth saw Stefan's eyes drop and stare at her lap. Beth smiled and asked Stefan, "Did you want to talk about what Klaudia did with her skirt in the board room?"

Stefan finally whispered, "I'm not as bold as Dan, I can't bring myself to ask for a lady's panties."

Beth smiled and said, "Stefan, I can't give you my panties because I'm not wearing any. As a matter of fact, I decided not to wear a bra today either. I am wearing this pink silk blouse and it's very pretty, let me show you."

Beth shrugged her right shoulder and allowed her jacket to slide down her right arm and then she shrugged her left shoulder and let the jacket slide down her left arm. With her jacket holding her arms backwards at the elbows, Beth's round "C" cup breasts were pressed tightly against the pink silk and her pencil eraser sized nipples poked bumps in the material too.

Beth sat in the chair and parted her legs making her skirt ride up her black thigh high covered thighs until Stefan could see the elastic at the tops. Beth looked up at Stefan and in a very quiet sexy voice she asked, "Stefan, ..... it's just us in here, did you want to see more of my body?"

Stefan pulled out his hanky and dabbed the sweat off his forehead. He stared at Beth and finally nodded his head up and down. Beth said, "I seem to be helplessly bound up in my jacket. It's holding my arms so I can't move. If you want to see more of me Stefan, you'll have to unbutton my blouse and take off my skirt."

Stefan stepped closer to Beth and with shaking hands he reached out but hesitated. Looking into Beth's eyes he asked, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Beth said in a very quiet subdued voice, "Sir, my arms are bound up in my jacket and I can't move them to stop you from unbuttoning all the buttons on my blouse and pulling it open so you can see my breasts."

Stefan touched the second button on Beth's blouse and with shaking hands he unbuttoned it. Beth looked directly in Stefan's eyes as his trembling fingers moved lower to the next button. When Stefan finished undoing the third button he could see the curves of both breasts. When he moved down to the forth button Beth said, "Let me stand up because it will make it much easier for you to do what you want with me."

Stefan stepped back while Beth stood up keeping her arms bound in her jacket but now her chest was mostly visible through the gap in her blouse. Stefan reached out with hands shaking so bad that Beth had her doubts if he'd be able to undo the button but the shaking aided him.

Beth whispered, "Stefan ..... I um ..... I've never let an executive do this to me before but because your sister took off her skirt, I trust you won't say anything if I let you take off my skirt."

Stefan looked into Beth's eyes and said, "I won't tell anyone."

Beth whispered again, "Stefan ..... I want you to take off all my clothes so you can see me completely naked. I want you to see my whole body Stefan."

Beth looked down at the front of Stefan's dress pants and it was very obvious that he either had a hard-on or a sausage in his pants. Since Stefan didn't have sausages in his office, she guessed correctly that it was a hard-on tenting his pants. She smiled at herself knowing she had caused him to be in that condition.

Stefan once again reached out and with quivering fingers he pulled down the zipper on the side of Beth's skirt then unbuttoned the button. When he let go, the skirt fluttered to the floor and immediately Beth stepped out of it.

Beth stood facing Stefan as he looked down at her bald pussy. When he allowed his eyes to travel up Beth's body to the last button on the bottom of her blouse he reached out and unbuttoned it. Immediately Beth's blouse fell open and Stefan reached out and put his thumbs under the collar of her blouse and pushed it off her body and down her arms. He paused for a moment to stare at Beth's round breasts and then he pushed her blouse and jacket down her arms. He held onto both articles of clothing while Beth pulled her hands out of the sleeves. Stefan handed Beth her blouse and jacket and she turned and placed them on the chair behind her.

When she turned back and faced Stefan she asked, "Do you want me completely naked or do you want me to leave my stockings and shoes on?"

Stefan smiled and said, "Beth you look lovely the way you are. May I touch you?"

Beth replied in her soft subdued voice, "Stefan, ..... it's just you and me in here .... what we do .... is between us. The only thing I'll ask you not to do is ..... please don't put your cock in my pussy."

Stefan looked up and down Beth's naked body as she stood with her feet slightly parted. She smiled at him and said, "I want you to know, my standing here completely naked has nothing to do with my job. I am doing this because I want you to see me naked. It turns me on to have a man look and feel my body."

Stefan reached out and cupped Beth's bald pussy and her juices squeezed out on his fingers. He smiled at Beth and said, "You are very wet."

Beth smiled and said, "Yes, I know."

Stefan raised his other hand and rolled Beth's breast in the palm of his hand then moved out and pinched her nipple gently. For the next few minutes Beth allowed Stefan access to her body. Finally she reached down and felt his hard cock and asked, "Do you have some tissues here Stefan?"

Stefan walked over to his desk and when he came back to Beth she was on her knees. She reached out and unbuckled his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and let them fall on the floor. She reached out and pulled Stefan's boxers down and she marveled at his hard seven inch cock standing straight up under his shirt-tales.

Beth leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock as she slowly began to stroke it. Stefan moaned as Beth picked up the pace stroking his cock. Beth reached up and took the tissues from Stefan's hand when his breathing became very erratic. Soon, he started gasping and groaning until the first stream of cum shot out of his cock taking Beth by surprise. On the next few pumps and until she drained Stefan, Beth held the tissues in place and caught the rest of his cum.

Stefan stood with his head tilted backwards and breathing hard and saying, "Thank you, that was good! Oh that felt so good!"

Beth wiped the end of Stefan's cock with the tissue then stood up saying, "I have to go wash your cum off my breasts."

When Beth returned from the bathroom, Stefan was still standing where she left him however, now he was stroking his own cock and watching her naked form walk across the floor. Beth stopped and posed then turned and bent over at the waist and allowed Stefan to see her rosebud asshole and her pussy. Then she stood back up and walked to the edge of his desk and sat down and spread her legs enough so he could view her small slit.

She watched as Stefan's cock grew in his hand and she listened as Stefan's breathing changed again. Soon he closed his eyes and tilted his head to one side and Beth realized he was almost ready to cum so she pulled a couple of tissues out of the box. She stood up and walked over to Stefan and put the tissues in his hand then stood back and watched as Stefan blew a second load of cum into the tissues.

Stefan held the soiled tissues in his hand. After he had rested for a few minutes, he pulled his boxers back up his legs. Then he reached down and pulled his pants up. Beth stood naked in front of Stefan, waiting for him to tell her to put her clothes on. Finally Stefan said, "Beth, you look so lovely standing there completely naked and I wish we had more time. However, we must get back to the others so please get dressed."

Beth took her time getting dressed because she knew Stefan was watching every move she made and he was staring at the part of her that wasn't covered yet. So Beth elected to put on her blouse first and she only buttoned the bottom two buttons before she reached for her skirt and stepped into it. She pulled it up and tucked in her blouse then buttoned and zipped it. Looking at Stefan she said, "Thank you for your courteous manner while I was in your presence and naked. You are a real gentleman."

When both of them were dressed, Beth hugged Stefan and then turned and walked towards the door leading into the board room.

****************************

Klaudia and I were talking quietly while standing off to the side of the board room table, watching everyone work. When Beth and Stefan returned to the board room, Klaudia smiled and said, "Our car is here and waiting for us out in the front. Anytime you are ready to leave, we can."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers