All Comments on 'The Motorcycle'

by bobstales

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely!

:o)

DrawnToLifeDrawnToLifealmost 12 years ago
Talent!!

You are a master :)

I sincerely enjoyed the pace, the images you put in our heads, and most of all, the slight restraint with which you managed to describe this hot, steamy summery afternoon in an unforgettable yet tasteful way.

As a woman, that's the written approach I find most erotic.

So it sounds like you know your way around a woman's mind, heart, or at least her secret desires! *l*

A stressful day awaits me tommorrow, but you sure helped create a much more relaxing atmosphere...

So forgive me if it sounds a little sleazy to add that your woman must be a lucky one, along with my request that you please frequent this site with many more stories written in this perfect style....(delicious!!!!!!!!!!)....in the Romance and Erotic Couplings areas, for example!

But whatever you choose to do, PLEASE don't be shy about coming back, and submitting, and sharing! (Fingers crossed you'll pop up again in the above story categories ;-)

Congrats on your talent!

(And PS: This is the only written-format "sex-on-the-beach" story I have EVER even remotely enjoyed..and it was super!! Keep up that unique style..the restraint builds, well - tension. *blush* *L* .)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous