Orc War Ch. 01

Story Info
The orcs have entered the Kingdom.
2.2k words
4.21
5.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"General Groot, are we ready to open the portal for our soldiers to March through?" Questioned the grand master wizard.

"Yes Grand Master. Set us about on the plane in Far East kingdom and we can attack from there" replied the giant green orc with a very impatient look on his face.

"Yes sir. I will open now. Have your troops at the ready. The portal will close once we are through." The Grand master grinned as he begun his portal enchantment. He was ready. The cloaked orc started circling his staff in a clockwise direction while chanting; "Rivvon alacoma locamotiv portula. Rivvon alacoma locamotiv portula. Rivvon alacoma locamotiv portula." On completion of the third rotation, a circular, purple glow appeared before them. Growing larger and brighter each time, the giant orc ordered

"March!"

In unison, the green muscled orcs marched forward. They stood 7 food tall, broad shouldered, equip with large double sided axes in one hand and bows in another. Just a loin cloth covered their bulging groins as the trudged into the portal.

"Column, halt!" They stopped at once, breathing heavily with the portal closing behind them. "Set up camp at the foot of those cliffs and take my belongings into the cave. Corg, take your brother and scout the town to the west. We need to understand our enemies strength and how we will conquer them swiftly!"

"Yes general. Right away" as he turned and moved hastily towards the back of the column.

As nightfall hit, the camp was set up, fires flowed between the tents and laughter coursed through the air from the drunken green warriors. The General with his commanding officers sat in the cave discussing tactics on how to destroy their enemy and take this land for their own.

"I want your thoughts commanders on how to defeat the humans..."

"We are bigger and stronger than the enemy, General. I suggest a frontal assault starting with the Eastern kingdom, as that is the closest."

"No, Krug. We may be stronger but we are too few in numbers to take the 4 kingdoms by force. We need to be smarter. We need to be cunning. We must exploit their weaknesses and stop them from uniting. They cannot know they are defeated until it's too late."

Meanwhile, Corg and Brutus were crouched behind a boulder overlooking the kingdom in the darkness below. There in the dark stood a large city with a keep in the centre surrounded by a small moat. Plumes of smoke arose from the buildings and a warm glow shone from between the streets. Guards could be seen on the watch towers but there was little movement.

"What should we do Corg? It looks heavily fortified."

"The General asked us to scout the enemy, look for any weaknesses. We need to find a way into the city unnoticed and find out what we can. Perhaps we can have a little fun with the locals if we are discrete enough!"

"I can't wait to slice up some human flesh!" Replied this brother.

"Let's move forward and be quiet. Head over towards the watch tower and see what we find."

They approached in the darkness, hidden from the eyes of the watch tower. Skulking from boulder to bush to gain any information on their enemies position. As they got closer they could hear voices from behind the gate.

"Shhhhh let's sit here and see what we can find out." Corg whispered just above the gentle breeze so just his brother could hear.

The gentle voices from inside the tower made their ways down to the Orcs. "I need to stretch my legs Esme. Will you be ok if I go for a stroll along the border?

"Again? You are always so restless on guard duty! Ants in your pants eh?"

"Oh shush you! I just get bored here. I'd rather be at home in front of the fire with Greg instead of out here watching the wind blow the trees around a bit. It's so boring!" She signed.

"Ok don't be long. I'll try and still be awake by the time you get back." Esme grinned as she lent back on her chair.

The pretty blonde walked out through the gate, her armour glimmered as the firelight reflected off the metal. She strode a few yards along the wall, straight towards the hidden orcs, just a dozen paces away.

As she meandered around the corner, the large orcs smothered her quickly, grabbing her from behind, clamping a hand over the mouth while the other removed her sword belt. The pretty blonde warrior fought and kicked to no avail. The orcs were too strong. They dragged here into the darkness once she passed out.

"Take off her armour. Let us see what the humans are made of" Corg ordered his brother.

The broad shouldered orc removed her breast plate which covered her torso and her padded leg armour to reveal a beautiful woman with large breasts in just a light armour clothe. She breathed slowly and quietly while they undressed her in the dark wooded area away from the town.

As she lay their the two Orcs were grinning to one another

"She is fucking hot Brutus"

"I know. Who would have thought the humans would have women warriors? The only thing women are good for is emptying my balls." They both roared in laughter at this one.

"Hmmm, I wonder if she wields that sword as well as we do?"

"Only one way to find out." Answered Corg. As he did this he nudged the semi naked women who abruptly stood up, fisted clenched, in attacking position.

"Who are you monster!? Speak now or I shall cut off your heads!!"

"Now, now. Don't be hasty pretty lady...."

"Don't patronise me. Who are you and what do you want?"

"I'll tell you what little lady. I will give you your sword. If you can beat Brutus here in a dual, I shall release you back to your outpost and leave, never to be seen again." He lied. "But, if we win, you have to give up your tiny pussy to Brutus to satisfy his insatiable lust. How about that?"

"You vermin! I would never agree to that!

"You arent really in a place to negotiate are you lady! How about we start over. I am Corg and this is Brutus. We are here to scout the town for our impending attack when you casually walked into our hiding spot, so thank you. Just imagine that you will be able to kill an orc and be released to run back to the town all in one go to prepare for our pending attack. Doesn't that sound good?" Brutus eyes went wide as Corg told their enemy their plan so far.

The look of shock horror was across the petty blondes face. "That cannot be. You will

Never get through our defences! Our gates are strong and our walls thick. The Valkyrie's are too formidable to fall to such beasts"

"Valkyrie's?" Responded Brutus this time.

"We are elite women warriors, sworn to protect the kingdom alongside the men."

"Ah. I see. Well, do you want to be released or not? The way I see it is you don't have much choice but I am very much looking forward to meeting more of your Valkyrie's if they look like you." Grinned the sly orc.

"Give me my sword. I will knock you down with ease monster!" She said, glaring over at Brutus.

"Remember, if you beat big old Brutus here, we will release you. If you lose however, you will be our slave and satisfy our every need." He hesitated a moment. "Agreed?"

With a gentle nod the blonde rose to her feet gesturing to her sword.

"And what do we call the pretty warrior facing down big old Brutus today?"

"Ariel" she said with a determined look on her face.

"Ariel? Lovely! I can't wait for this!" He slid her sword and armour across to the blonde which she took a couple of minutes to prepare.

The two combatants faced one another. The giant Orc in loincloth wielding as axe and the human warrior in her armour wielding a sword.

"Fight!" Yelled Corg.

The blonde warrior charged the giant orc, moved swiftly from side to side feigning attacks to quickly outmanoeuvre the larger creature. The giant orc was struggling to keep up. He parried the blows from the human but she was truly skilled. As he took a step back, the green monster tripped fell onto his back with his axe flying from his hand.

"Yield, you overgrown monster! Now you must release me!" She said with her sword pointing in the defeated orcs face. The world then went dark.

"You stupid idiot, you nearly lost to the human. And a woman!" Corg laughed at his brother while Ariel lay sprawled on the floor after the blow to the back of the head. "That was meant to be easy."

"She moved quickly but I would have had her!" He defended.

"Hahahaha you moron. Now get her undressed. I'm going to break in her tiny Pussy. I'm going first as you lost!

Brutus quickly undressed Ariel out of her armour while Corg dropped his loin cloth to expose a ginormous green cock. It swung side to side as he approached the pretty blonde, 8 inches long flaccid and very thick as he positioned himself in front of the blonde on her back. Brutus brought her arms above her head and knelt on them to prevent her from escaping. Corg opened up her legs and nodded to his brother

"Wake up Ariel. You're going to love this!" Brutus said as he slapped her cheeks gently.

Her eyes went wide as she realised there was no escape. "Please? Please don't do this. Just release me and I won't tell anyone! I promise. Just let me go! I have a husband at home and this will defile me." She pleaded with the orc between her legs.

With her legs spread on the air, Corg stroked his hardening cock up and down the warriors slit. Up and down, up and down. His monstrous cock hardened as he did. Hot, White, oozing liquid began to leak from its tip as his pending excitement increased.

"Now why would I do that Ariel? I have you at my mercy! I'm going to enjoy this a lot!"

"But I beat the other orc?!"

"No you didn't. I never said anything about me not being able to join in and help. You really should have clarified the rules first. Or just killed is both. Now, you are mine to use as I please." While still rubbing the warm, oozing liquid up and down her Pussy and around the hole.

Ariel was beginning to feel hot. She could move. Her legs were being held up, her arms pinned with Brutus's cock by her cheek with Corg violating her but she was starting to get hot. Really hot. "Omg! This monster is making me wet!" She thought to herself. "This cannot be!". The heat was rising through her body and she was starting to feel like she wanted him to put it in. Almost like she needed it. The tingling from the warm, hard cock between her Pussy lips was driving her wild. Her husband had never made her want it like this.

With one last plead; " please just let me go? I'm begging you. I promise I will never utter a word."

With that, Corg slammed his ginormous, 12 inch orc cock into the soaked pussy. His hard balls slapping against her ass hole as he did before he kissed it out again. He repeated this over and over, slammed into her hard and fast with the stamina of a machine.

The pretty blonde moaned and squealed. Never before had she orgasmed so hard and so many times. She wanted it. She needed it. Something inside her was changing. The repeated orgasms made her see the orc on top of her for what he really was. Superior. Superior as a warrior. Superior than her husband. Superior than humans. Superior as her lover. She wanted it to go over for ever.

"Beg me for me cum slut! Beg me to give you my orc babies!"

"Oh god yes! Cum inside me! I need it. I want it. Oh god, I love your cock so much! Cum inside me!!!"

"Yes slut. Once I do, you will never be the same. Once I do, you're going to be mine. Do you understand? You will never be able to go back to your husband again."

"Oh yes! I don't want you I don't want to be without this cock!! Make me yours Corg. Oh god, make me yours!"

With that, the orc pumped harder to her delight. As he did, his body went hard, his ass cheeks clenched and he exploded inside the pretty blondes fertile young Pussy. As he did, Ariel eyes glowed bright red. Her body rose up, head flung back and she passed out crying in ecstasy from the final orgasm.

"Well, I think I've found their weakness" Corg uttered to Brutus as he stood there is amazement at the humans response to the coupling.

"We need to report this to the general." Stated Brutus.

"Yes brother. But first, let's make sure she is truly ours before we set her free."

"Set her free?"

"Yes Brutus. Who else will lead their soldiers into our trap?" Corg said grinning to the broad orc.