All Comments on 'The Mouse that Roared'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 15 years ago
F**king Fantastic!

What an excellent piece of writing, it just drove me to use the "deleted expletive" in the title of this comment. The slow tentative build up teased me into believing this was just going to be another dull, albeit well written, flashing story.

But, and this is the big but! Your explosive conclusion took me totally by surprise and then just blew me away. What a wonderfully erotic yet still carefully controlled description you give of your "big scene".

This is pulsatingly hot eroticism that does not slip into the filthy mire of pornography.

Well done, just like a great meal, it leaves me satisfied but still wanting more.

JohnBousJohnBousover 15 years ago
Unexpectedly hot

"Wow" seems to sum it up nicely. I agree wholeheartedly with the previous comment. It was already a lovely, well-written exposure story but that snowball effect and the fire-cracker ending was magical.

Now that is what I call erotic literature - well done, and then some.

AverageBearAverageBearover 15 years ago
Surprise ending rocks!

Absolutely no touching? You had me fooled, my literary friend! I'd greatly enjoyed "The Twins' Birthday" even though you stopped short of "having it all" on that one. You're an endearing "mouse" - you made me "want it all" with you! Care for some cheese?... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Moved along at jus the right pace to be provacative and exciting. Loved the plot. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where

Do all these cockold wannabees come from. Not swinging, not threesoms with two woman just fuck the shit out of my loving wife cause you can't have a good marriage till you have a slut wife. Well I guess I'm just stuck with a bad marriage, even thou having a faithfull loving wife feels pretty damm good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A fine story,

I doubt the previous commentor even read the story. He was not reading the same story I read. I thought this was well done and very erotic. Thanks.-- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved this story

I loved this story and wish there were more out there like this one. Very sensual and erotic. Hope you keep writing.

FlexibilityFlexibilityalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Beautifully paced - even if I began to want you to hurry up! Call me naive, but I still didn't expect the threesome to happen, even as the couple started to make love, because you were so convincing as a shy woman new to this exhibitionism. The transformation was totally convincing and the threesome was very hotly described. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...