All Comments on 'The Murdered Football Player Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
The bartender, his wife?

Mr. Riordan was bartending the party that fateful evening. He seems to be the last one to have handled the champagne bottle that contained a foreign substance so should be a suspect. The same bottle that his wife pushed repeatedly on the victim that she was boinking at the time, so she's also a person of interest. The Starnes kid? I don't know about that.... Who moved the body over county lines? This case has me stumped at this point...I think I'll go back and re-read everything....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
For LeFrog

Mr. Riordan was not the bartender; young Tommy was. But nice thoughts along those lines, especially about Mrs. Riordan. Keep up the good detective work! :-)

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 10 years ago
Typical Liberal Dummycrat

I'm talking about Nathan Allen who, in a previous chapter, said something about the SBI doing very well in the investigation and was making a lot of progress--when the truth is the SBI had absolutely nothing and the T & C Police had learned a lot. Sen Allen had to be a liberal Dummycrat. They never see the facts, they just have their heads in the clouds and claim 'everything is beautiful'.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Not much of an idea so just going to roo along. My early money was on Kip who I thought had been a waiter at the party.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Great chapter lots of twists and turns. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2151 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...