The Nair Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

"Oh go slow Matt!" I pleaded as my big brother began to fuck my no longer virgin ass.

I wished it had felt better but in reality it was a very strange feeling physically. It didn't really hurt but it wasn't like the thrills I eventually came to know when I took cock in my pussy. No...I was doing this out of love for my brother. It was his pleasure I was concerned with now. Remembering the dirty talk that Becky had spewed while Matt was screwing her I cooed "Oh that's it Matt! Shove your prick right up my asshole! Give me your come back there!"

Matt didn't need much encouragement though and, after only a dozen or so strokes, he pulled his cock from my anus and spit wads of come all over my shaved pussy and asshole.

"Sue, I love you honey!" he cried out as his balls dumped their load on my waiting ass. He then collapsed on top of me and our lips met in a deep soul kiss. I could feel his heart beating a mile a minute as we clung together that afternoon. Our bond was complete.

It was, maybe, three weeks later that I was fixing an English muffin in the kitchen on a Saturday morning when Matt stumbled out of bed and joined me. It had been a bit awkward after that fateful afternoon when I'd allowed my step brother to shave, photograph and sodomize me. I knew Matt felt bad about what had happened. I didn't.

Matt moved up behind me as I buttered my muffin and reached around me to start some coffee. This move brought his body in contact with my pajama clad butt cheeks. He lingered...a bit longer than he needed to. I could have moved a bit to ease the contact. But I didn't. No. Instead, I kind of pushed back against him and let him feel the contours of my butt cheeks. And he noticed. Big time! Mom and Len were in Reno for the weekend and we had the house to ourselves for the first time in a while. So I pushed back against him. He brought his sexy day old growth of beard against my cheek and softly said "So...Growing some new hair down there?"

"Oh...maybe..." I replied. I got the jar of strawberry jam from the cupboard and proceeded to spread some on my muffin.

"Can I see?" He asked. I pushed back against him again and felt his cock beginning to harden inside his pajamas. I knew I was holding all the cards now so I teased him a bit.

"See what Matt?" He forgot all about the coffee and put his arms around my waist. He rubbed his scratchy beard against my cheek and responded "Can I see your pussy Sis?"

I knew it was pointless now to play Little Miss Innocent, so I turned to face him. I looked up into his big brown eyes and neither of us spoke for what seemed like an eternity. "You've got to go first." I told him.

Matt kissed me and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but respond and stuck my little tits into his chest. His cock continued to respond and soon it was good and hard and ready for action.

Matt took my hand and led me into the living room where he pulled his PJ top over his head and tossed it on the sofa. Then he grabbed the waistband of his bottoms and pulled them down exposing his manly penis...all stiff and ready to fuck.

I knew it was my turn now and I laid down on the sofa and unbuttoned my top. I looked directly at Matt as I removed it and let him see my bare breasts. Then, I hesitated for just a moment and then took off my PJ bottoms. With Matt looking on closely, I tossed them on the carpet and then laid back on the sofa cushions. I locked eyes with my big brother and then I just spread my legs well apart and let him see the newly sprouted crop of "Courser and darker hair."

Not much hair really. But Matt drank in the sight before him like fine wine. His little sister's bare pussy. Just a sprinkling of hair covering it. All pink and pouting and ready to be fucked. The full blown pussy shot he was being treated to seemed to put another inch on that long thick penis and he took it in his hand and approached me.

I was nervous but really excited all at the same time. I reached down and opened my pussy lips in anticipation of the penetration I knew was coming now. And it was. Matt was all hot and hard and he put his cockhead right where it belonged: At the desire swollen entrance to his little sister's pussy. The sensation of his cockhead now splitting the lips of my vagina pushed me over the edge and I whispered to him "Do it now, Matt!"

Matt didn't need to be told twice and I then felt this enormous pressure between my legs. And it felt good and kind of hurt at the same time. "Ow! I called out when he shoved real hard and achieved full penetration. But it felt so good! I put my hands on Matt's ass cheeks and just held him there...right where he was. His big cock buried in my tight little pussy. Matt didn't try to move. He allowed me to call the shots and stayed calm and quiet while I adjusted to his size. I caressed his butt cheeks sensuously for a few moments and then allowed him to take me however he wanted.

Matt sensed it was time and began to move in and out of me. He started out slow and then picked up speed. He established a rhythm and soon the living room was filled with the slapping of his balls on my anus as he fucked me for all I was worth. I suppose I said some more mindless stuff but I don't remember what it was. I just remember gasping and panting and calling out his name over and over as the sensations got even more thrilling. I looked across the room and saw his red guitar, the one with the 12 strings and I thought of all the fun we'd had since fate had thrown us together. And then my first cock induced orgasm was upon me and Matt saw it coming. He smiled and shot everything he had, fucking me with reckless abandon. I felt tears of joy leaking from my eyes as Matt jerked his swelling penis from my satiated vagina and began to ejaculate onto my belly. Oh my God! What a glorious fuck!

Matt and I never made it after that fateful morning. I know we aren't really blood relatives but it seems like we are and maybe that's why we were reluctant to carry it further. I love Matt with all my heart and I know he loves me. It isn't our fate to be married lovers. And maybe it's just better that way. Well, maybe.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12