All Comments on 'The Naturalist'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Rape and more rape

Isn't it interesting how Ashon's victims are always hyper-orgasmic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same thing

Every plot is the same in these stories. It is either a "find 'em, fuck 'em, and forget 'em" story or a "find 'em, spank 'em, fuck 'em, and forget 'em" story.

Why not try something with a more developed story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lover

Some of us fathers were taking about camp out. When the day came my wife was the only woman who wanted to go. After camp wasr eady we started talking about what we were going to do next. The wife came back ffrom the shower and just had a towel around her after a while the towel dropped and we knew what we were going to do. She started to let them started their to have their way.They all had their way with her that weekend. She sucked and fucked them many times and we all went home happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a bunch of bullshit!

With friends like the other two who needs enemies. If the other two were true friends they would of beat the shit head rapist to a pulp with a skillet or rock. you are one sick f-ck as I've said before. You just keep writing the same sick shit over and over. I hope someone turns you into a castrated imp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous